Bushmills 16 Year Old Single Malt Irish Whiskey

by Bushmills

Bushmills Malt 16 Years Old is a premium, rare single Irish malt whiskey. Unique Three Wood finishing adds elements of depth and flavor to the already clean, non-smoky taste of Bushmills Malt Irish Whiskey. This exceptional malt whiskey is matured in three different wood barrels for unparalleled taste and quality. The whiskey is first matured in American bourbon barrels and Spanish Oloroso sherry butts for at least 16 years. While lingering in the bourbon barrels and sherry butts, the spirit develops toasted wood, vanilla and sweet nutty flavors. The malt whiskey is then vatted and married for many months in large old port wine pipes. Here, a nice finishing touch of sweet wine character is acquired, and all of the flavor elements mature and mellow together.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bushmills 16 Year Old Single Malt Irish Whiskey !
Balnamore, Ballymoney
Made near where I live. Very high end in quality and makes for the perfect christmas present! Really good in Irish Coffees or hot whiskey during the festive season.
It got a real classic taste and its becomes perfect when you serve on the rocks . My father likes this brand and he suggested to try .It got nice aroma and smooth to drink . I didn't find any hangover after a having this drink and always willing to try more in future
Had the pleasure of visiting the Bushmills distillery last summer and was educated on the differences between the Irish and Scotch Whiskies, my preference is the Bushmills 16 year old which is absolutely delicious drank neat (sacrilege to drink this with a mixer) I use my iced whiskey stones bought from the distillery to keep chilled rather than ice.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
I don't drink often but when I do I tend to go for whisky. I really like this one because it is very smooth it's not a hard whisky and also not overly sweet good price as well would buy again. Has purchasers as gifts for people as well
la verdad vuelvo a decir me gusto el envase ¡¡¡ me encanto en la caja que vinoo aparte te das cuenta que es refinado con un gusto muy rico cuando lo probe senti que estaba volando fue como volver a nacer repito ustedes deciden si les gusta pero a mi me encanto pruebenlo y despues juzguenlo
Dover
This Irish Whiskey are great product for me and my friend. When we have some party I buying this alcohol time to time. Last time I buy this product 2 months ago. For me it was strange that this Whisky is so cheap. I buy this Irish Whiskey in 100 %!!!!
Britcon unficyp jubilee camp
I enjoyed this whisky would drink this when back home n.ireland good brand.
i would buy it often not badly priced either.
I enjoyed this whisky would drink this when back home n.ireland good brand.
i would buy it often not badly priced either.
8269 nw 66th street - USS 1767
La verdad no me gusta para nada me parece un poco fuerte ni con hielo lo paso para nada me hace dolor la cabeza

Looking for your answer?