Busha Browne's Traditional Jerk Seasoning Rub

by Busha Browne's

Busha Browne's Traditional Jerk Seasoning Rub.
Quality seal.
Produce of Jamaica.

Where do I buy? I would like to try.
Does this have a strong spice
How good is this stuff? I've heard about it but never tried.
Start your review of Busha Browne's Traditional Jerk Seasoning Rub!
This stuff is SPICY and that's just the way we like it in my family ! We have been trying to find a good jerk spice rub for a long time now, but the rubs we found were too wet and didn't have enough spice. This is dryer, and a little goes a long way. We love slathering this on some chicken and cooking it on the grill.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
What a superb rub! Full bodied smokey flavor great for marinades & bbqing outdoors! One of my go tos! Yum
Glenside , PA
Love this product it somewhat like Lauries seasoning salt but it's a bit sweeter its taste really good
San antonio, TX
I use this on my chicken to marinade and then cook them in the crock pot! its an easy set it and forget meal! the spices are very rich and my chicken always turns out delicious!
No Special Diet
Friend uses this and it's absolutely amazing! Highly recommend for anyone making jerk chicken!