BY BUSH

This 5-shelf bookcase coordinates with OfficePro desks and hutches and adds useful storage to the workspace. Two fixed shelves for stability. Includes three adjustable shelves for flexibility. Height matches OfficePro hutches for attractive side-by-side configurability. 13 1/2" depth accommodates binders and business forms. Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for performance and safety. Space planning assistance available at 1-888-339-2291. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer L.
San Fernando, CA
I have this! Such a helpful thing to have, especially if you're a college student because those books can be heavy this will do the trick of holding it & keep it organize, I have full with books & picture frames 😁
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
I have these all over my house. Not only are they great for holding book, but they are great for decorations and a lot of other things. They are easy to clean and sturdy. I love them.
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
I have the Black finish and it is nice to go with everything I have in my Great Room and it is great for my Books and other Nick Knacks I have placed. Will buy another one soon.
Jennifer M.
I love the color of this bookcase and looks great in my office. Very stable and looks classier then the regular bookcases.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Moving on the first ordered this shelves but not gonna get them till a week after. cant wait the images look really nice.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Pretty soon my wife is going to need this for all her make up. She is starting to have way too many now
Tania R.
Es perfecto un tamaño adecuado para acomodar nuestros libros. Facil de armar y muy economico
Abbie B.
Trent lakes, Ontario
Need another for my office to store even more books and swag. This is a great thing to keep organized
patryk k.
balbriggan Dublin
Great for holding books or anything you want,east to clean,I need to get one more for my cosplay room
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
Do you think this shelf will do great for storing Canned Goods as well?
Tylynn S.
Edgemont, SD
What are the measurements of this shelving unit?