Busch Signature Copper Lager

by Busch

5.7% Alc./Vol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Busch Signature Copper Lager!
Definite shocker when first trying this. I'm not a huge fan of Busch but I really liked this. My husband is a Budweiser man and he also really like this as well. Not your typical Busch beer.
This beer is okay.. I drink it every once and awhile. I've bought it from Walmart before. It has a good taste to it, but it's not one of my favorites. I've tried it a few times. I wouldn't recommend it to my friends, but I wouldn't reject it if it was given to me.
Virginia Beach, VA
Love this beer it's easy to drink the whole thing without noticing it. The taist it's better than your everyday beer and it's even better on those hot days. Just hits the spot
Inver Grove, MN
If you enjoy a light beer with a great flavor then this is for you! I personally love Busch Light, but Busch Signature Copper Lager is a great alternative when I want something with a little more flavor. Great pick up for a tailgate!!
Queen Creek, AZ
I try this but I really don't like the taste. I went to a party and they have this and i never had it before . So, i decided to try them but I really don't like the taste.
Marquette
For a cheap beer it's pretty good. Not too watered down but not too strong tasting. I dunno, my boyfriend just buys it a lot. I will say though that any Busch beer gives me a headache and makes my lips and throat itch, so maybe I should drink it lol 😂
Pacific, MO
If you're looking for a beer that you can sip on all day, this is the beer for you. It's a perfect "float trip" beer. Great for backyard barbecues or even birthday parties. For a cheap beer, it definitely delivers as promised. Smooth and drinkable.
Negaunee, MI
I was really shocked by the smooth drinking amber taste of this beer from Busch! Big fan! Great choice when you want something a little more complex than Busch but want to stay in a low price range
Lehigh Acres, FL
Only tried Busch once or twice at a party or hanging out with friends. It's not usually my first go to choice but it's definitely a decent beer and wouldn't mind drinking it if offered it again. Good flavor and a very smooth.
Lithopolis, OH
Its ok I'm not much of a beer drinker so I cant really give the best opinion on it. This is a good selling beer and it comes in many differwnt sizes depending on what setting you may need it for.

Looking for your answer?