Busch Signature Copper Lager

by Busch

5.7% Alc./Vol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Busch Signature Copper Lager!
Mansfield, AR
I can't say much for bush heavy but I love the big cans but bush light is WAY BETTER
West Blocton , AL
Taste so amazing ! Love it so refreshing! Recommend anyone to drink it ! Love it
Upton, KY
omaha, GA
Love the tastes of this beer. this is a great beer that Bush have mad love it
Love the tastes of this beer. this is a great beer that Bush have mad love it
Woodstock, AL
It's pretty good from what my friends say. I have personally never had it.
It's pretty good from what my friends say. I have personally never had it.
West Blocton , AL
It taste so refreshing hot or cold ! The taste is jus so amazingly great !
It taste so refreshing hot or cold ! The taste is jus so amazingly great !
Peebles, OH
Love it nice crisp taste and doesn't have bitter after taste defiantly good quality. I will drink this ever time I get a chance and my friends like it too.
There is a rumor that Anheuser-Busch InBev is planning to discontinue Busch Signature Copper Lager. This horrific idea cannot be allowed to come to fruition. Those who have come to love this award winning "Nectar of the Gods" know that this is the best new beer to come out of Anheuser-Busch InBev in at least a decade. The flavor and potency of this delicious beer make it a true working man's beer. There is just no substitute for an ice cold Copper Lager.
Decent Beer I guess to most. Im not a big drinker but I much prefer my BUD.  Guess Im just not that adventurous as others. This was my try of it as I was out with friends..  Maybe its the copper lager thing I didnt care for,  It was cold so it was good and not a bad beer at all

Looking for your answer?