Busch Signature Copper Lager

by Busch

5.7% Alc./Vol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Busch Signature Copper Lager!
Monee, IL
Very watery. Not a great beer. The Lager is slightly better. It did not meet my expectations however.
San Francisco, CA
I really like a Busch Signature Copper Larger . Amazing taste and good price. Try and enjoy like me!
Rittman, OH
This beer is fantastic. I'm an avid drinker of Busch Lite, but this is by far a better tasting lager!
Super refreshing. Great for in the summer on the beach. Isn't too dark or fruity. Not syrupy either.
Indianapolis, IN
Just ok. not really a huge fan of bush beer in general though. i just cant come around to the taste.
This beer is pretty inexpensive and iS a bold flavor. I recommend it because it is not a light beer
Very smooth taste. Gets the job done. Would recommed to anyone. Cheap stuff. Prefer Miller light.
Bell, FL
I love love love this beer! It tastes better than other brands and is great for socialising,etc!
Morrison, IL
This is my boyfriend's favorite beer. Very clear and delicious. It is always a good time for him
Ridgefield, WA
Not one of my favorites. I do not particularly like lagers, doesn't have the right taste for me.

Looking for your answer?