Busch Light Beer uploaded by Grace B.

BY BUSCH #80 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
This is a cheap "college" beer that is now making a "middle age" comeback. It's not as good as it's more expensive competitors but it is a decent cheap beer. It is a great beer for parties, races, outdoor festivals or concerts, or basically anytime you will go through a lot of beer. I give it 3 stars, as I do prefer the more expensive light beers, but this is at the top of the list for cheap beers.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Adamsville, AL
You can't beat a 30 pack for $17.99! Some people think busch is garbage but it's definitely the cheap way to go! If you're looking to get super hammered and don't care what it tastes like then you should go for busch light. It was recommended to me by a friend, but I don't know if I would go out on a limb and recommend it. I would definitely offer some up if I had any.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland , OR
I recently picked up a pack of Busch Light for a family camping trip. I don't know why it has taken me so long to give this beer another shot! That said, this is a great tasting light beer and perfect when bottles are not safe or appropriate. Less "watery" tasting then Coors Light and they always have catchy camo or collectible cans.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Corp Christi, TX
While this may not be the absolute best beer on the market it is a great beer to purchase at an affordable price. It is not overly bitter and goes down rather smooth. It is great for drinking on a budget and for mixing into Micheladas. Unless something else is on super sale I would pick up this beer over something else most days.
Jamie Alysse A.
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
if you're looking for cheap beer this is your go to, taste is terrible, tastes like a college frat party. it compares worse to the alternatives that are also cheep bears. this one just stands out as being the worst. i would not reccomend it to others, if you're going to waste money waste it on something else
Amber M.
Amber M.
Wilton, IA
I just bought an 18 pack of this last night. This is a staple beer in Iowa and has less of a watered down taste as compared to Bud Light. It's a cheaper beer, so I feel you really get your money's worth with this. An 18 pack cost just a little more than a 12 pack of Bud Light. I would recommend to others.
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Honestly I don't know why this beer doesn't get better reviews - I think it tastes exactly the same as Bud Light and is usually a lot cheaper. We usually get dirty 30's for under 15 bucks and they last either a weekend or party - depending the occasion. I will always be a supporter of Busch Light!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Mother in law bought this once when we were pretty low on money and it didn't really have a taste. If you've every really had water in a can then that was close to the way it taste with a little bit of a sourness to it. I drank the whole twelve pack and wasn't drunk so I guess that's good.
Ana María C.
Ana María C.
As a recent grad, I associate this beer with kegs and bad house parties... It doesn't have a very distinguishable taste from all other beers like miller light and bud light. If you're drinking for taste, this isn't the way to go. If you're pregaming on the cheap, why not.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Pullman, WA
This beer is very popular on my college campus since it is both cheap and easy to drink and goes down smooth. Great for parties, large gatherings or events since the flavor is not too bold and can appeal to a lot of different preferences. Best served cold and drank slow
Casandra K.
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
How old were you when you first tried this?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Robertsdale, AL
Am I the only one who actually prefers beer over wine
Donna C.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Does anyone use this beer in a boiler maker drink?
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lincoln, NE
Does anyone know where you can BL on sale rn?
Mk J.
Mk J.
Where can you find the slim cans at!?!