Busch Light Beer - 24pk/12 fl oz Cans

by Busch

Busch Beer is made with the finest ingredients, including a blend of premium hops, exceptional barley malt, fine grains and crisp water. This recipe, unchanged since 1955, delivers a refreshingly smooth taste & easy finish. Busch Light is brewed longer to create a lighter body and fewer calories while always delivering that classic taste.

[product:busch-light-beer-50] ?
How long have you been drinking this brand? How many is enough? How does it make you feel? When/why would you drink this brand of beer? Top 5 beers? Worth the price?
Start your review of Busch Light Beer - 24pk/12 fl oz Cans!
Mike M.
Cleveland, OH
Busch Light Beer - 24pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Mike M.
Review for: BUSCH LIGHT 30PK CANS
Bad day to be a Busch. When convenience and affordability meet, they become Busch Light. Nothing beats a cold Diet Shrub on a hot sunny day.
Dolly C.
Springfield, IL
Review for: Glass Bottles
I really love Busch Light, I use to enjoy Budlight but something changed with it and it’s too sweet for me. I prefer Busch now. Love how the packaging hasn’t changed much throughout the years.
Haley R.
Olympia, Wa
Cheep beer. I think the taste is light and almosts tastes like water. Not bad.
Cheep beer. I think the taste is light and almosts tastes like water. Not bad.
Caroline V.
Review for: 30, BUSCH LIGHT 30PK CANS, 6, Busch Light® Beer 48-8 fl. oz. Cans
All Busch beer products are phenomenal! Absolutely my favorite beer! A great taste, feels super light on the stomach and is a great party drink!
Matthew K.
Fishers, IN
Dirt cheap beer. You definitely only get what you pay for, but some people honestly swear by this beer. I wouldn't recommend it for your first or 50th beer.
Christina I.
Winfield
Review for: 30
My boyfriend loves bush light I can tolerate it I'm just not a big drinker let alone a beer drinker. But he can put Down 15 a night no problem and not puke lol
Vanessa J.
Clintwood , VA
Review for: 30
This review is from my fiancé he was a avid Coors Light drinker, with prices going up on everything he decided to switch, this is now his favorite 🍻 he buys only this I even brought Coors Light home thinking he’d like it since he loved it before, he said truthfully he’d rather have the Busch Light 😳 so as far as I can see he says it’s the best brand by far!
Shyanne R.
Independence, MO
Everyone drinks this. Just taste wise is weird but I love it and definitely recommend this to anyone who likes never and the taste.
Angela H.
Review for: Red Carpet Kolour Luminous Body Glow Tan 24
We buy these by the case of 24 cans at once. Usually a few cases every weekend ,if not more. They seem to be ok with taste. It is the cheapest brand around our area, so it gets the yes vote. Just as good as higher priced beers in a can, especially if you're concerned about price
Paige T.
Wahoo
Is there any other beer that exists? Busch lattes all day, every day. It goes done smooth and tastes great!