Busch Light Beer uploaded by Grace B.
14 colors available

BY BUSCH

Great taste in an easy drinking light beer. see more...

• How old were you when you first tried this?7 Answers
  • Am I the only one who actually prefers beer over wine5 Answers
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
This is a cheap "college" beer that is now making a "middle age" comeback. It's not as good as it's more expensive competitors but it is a decent cheap beer. It is a great beer for parties, races, outdoor festivals or concerts, or basically anytime you will go through a lot of beer. I give it 3 stars, as I do prefer the more expensive light beers, but this is at the top of the list for cheap beers.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland , OR
I recently picked up a pack of Busch Light for a family camping trip. I don't know why it has taken me so long to give this beer another shot! That said, this is a great tasting light beer and perfect when bottles are not safe or appropriate. Less "watery" tasting then Coors Light and they always have catchy camo or collectible cans.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Wilton, IA
I just bought an 18 pack of this last night. This is a staple beer in Iowa and has less of a watered down taste as compared to Bud Light. It's a cheaper beer, so I feel you really get your money's worth with this. An 18 pack cost just a little more than a 12 pack of Bud Light. I would recommend to others.
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Honestly I don't know why this beer doesn't get better reviews - I think it tastes exactly the same as Bud Light and is usually a lot cheaper. We usually get dirty 30's for under 15 bucks and they last either a weekend or party - depending the occasion. I will always be a supporter of Busch Light!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
For the price, it isn't that bad but it's not my first choice in beer. I will drink it on occasion but do prefer other beers! This beer is cheap and tastes the same. I will drink it when I have to and I know I will continue to buy it again. Others should try it
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Jacksonville, FL
Ok..so Ive said this before and I;ll say it again I am a beer lover, I was curious about trying the Busch Light Beer and decided to because well, I didn't want a beer belly. It was light for sure and not at all nasty!! Will definitely drink it again!
Molly W.
Molly W.
White City, OR
Yum! I freaking love Busch light beer! It is one of the cheapest beers out there. If your looking for something heavy or high In alcohol content look some where else. Appreciate it for what it is. I will always be a Busch light drinker
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
This isn't my number one favorite but I do like it for a good substitute to bud light. I know I know everyone says they don't taste the same but I honestly don't notice much. We always have this beer at church picnics.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Casper, Wy
This is a cheaply priced beer. Always a sale going on- so if you need to provide for gathering or a stash to share for visiting friends look no further. It's average light lager, but price makes this winer
Maria P.
Maria P.
Super skunky taste. My brother gave me one, but I did not finish due to the taste. The only pro is that it is cheap, and I have few friends that will not let this drink go because of that reason.
Casandra K.
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
How old were you when you first tried this?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Robertsdale, AL
Am I the only one who actually prefers beer over wine