Busch Ice Beer uploaded by ShelleyAnn G.

BY BUSCH

Rich, smooth taste with exceptional drinkability and a slightly sweet finish. see more...

Melissa B.
Review for: Busch Ice Beer 12 Oz Can more...
Like any other beer to me {without a comparison} you can taste the bitterness in it but it’s actually a good tasting beer. ‘Busch Ice’ is affordable and does have a few sizes to choose from. I mean, you should definitely get the 16 oz. ones if you’ve got time to drink ‘em. It’s a good beer so, why not buy it again? Busch Ice Beer
Adam F.
mount vernon, OH

This beer is always a go to when you get invited to anything outdoors.

Almost every camping excursion I have been on...this golden sparkling water has always been present!

The price is on point and I will never complain about buying or drinking it.

Savannah P.
Doyline, LA
Review for: Other more...
If I want some beer and im trying to pinch pennies I get Busch, I haven’t tried a beer that is so good tasting and so inexpensive. I prefer to get the 30 pck I feel it’s the best bang for your buck and I believe it’s around $20. Can’t beat it.
Kaylee O.
Clearwater, FL
This is definitely the type of beer you find at frat parties or gatherings. In my opinion it's more on the lighter side but it's inexpensive so when there's several people involved this would be a good choice.
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
Review for: Ice Beer 12 oz lb lb more...
Disgusting. Absolutely terrible. I would not recommend anyone try this. It taste terrible. The saying you get what you pay for definitely comes into play here. It’s super cheap beer and you can definitely tell.
Kerry T.
Agawam, MA
This beer brings back memories of parties in my 20s. It always went down so easy for me. I'm a fan of lighter tasting beers and this was always one of my top choices.
Cynthia G.
Middletown
Once again a good beer, it doesn't take as many of these to get to feeling good. I don't know if it is true I have never looked at the alcohol percent bit it seems these are stronger. So if you are looking for a less expensive good beer then try this one.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
This beer is a good beer if you want to get drunk super fast. I would say it's not as classy as beers like Blue Moon but it's also cheaper than Blue Moon. So if you want to get drunk for cheap I would recommend this beer to you.
kandace s.
El Cajon, CA
Honestly its gross Watered down piss beer. the only positive thing about this beer is that it's dirt cheap. I don't buy this beer and wouldn't recommend buying it either but I guess if youre desperate you're desperate
Jessica P.
myrtle beach
Busch Ice is good due to the fact it contains more alcohol than most regular brews. Although I prefer to cook with it over drinking it. I usually buy this item at walmart or the nearest grocery store.
Ashley H.
Paris, TX
How could anyone like this beer?????