Busch Ice Beer uploaded by ShelleyAnn G.

BY BUSCH

Rich, smooth taste with exceptional drinkability and a slightly sweet finish. see more...

Savannah P.
Doyline, LA
Review for: Other more...
If I want some beer and im trying to pinch pennies I get Busch, I haven’t tried a beer that is so good tasting and so inexpensive. I prefer to get the 30 pck I feel it’s the best bang for your buck and I believe it’s around $20. Can’t beat it.
Raymond D.
Lawrence
its  price  quality   and  packout...makes  this  my favorite  option... cold  its  second  to none. no bite like traditional bud    and  like  30 packs   for  value    ,the alcohol content  and  quality  , has   unless  a sale of  others...its  just foolish, not  to   make this  ones choice...
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
Review for: Ice Beer 12 oz lb lb more...
Disgusting. Absolutely terrible. I would not recommend anyone try this. It taste terrible. The saying you get what you pay for definitely comes into play here. It’s super cheap beer and you can definitely tell.
Kerry T.
Agawam, MA
This beer brings back memories of parties in my 20s. It always went down so easy for me. I'm a fan of lighter tasting beers and this was always one of my top choices.
Cynthia G.
Middletown
Once again a good beer, it doesn't take as many of these to get to feeling good. I don't know if it is true I have never looked at the alcohol percent bit it seems these are stronger. So if you are looking for a less expensive good beer then try this one.
kandace s.
El Cajon, CA
Honestly its gross Watered down piss beer. the only positive thing about this beer is that it's dirt cheap. I don't buy this beer and wouldn't recommend buying it either but I guess if youre desperate you're desperate
Jessica P.
myrtle beach
Busch Ice is good due to the fact it contains more alcohol than most regular brews. Although I prefer to cook with it over drinking it. I usually buy this item at walmart or the nearest grocery store.
brittany r.
Orlando, FL
Ya know, this is just a beer. I'm not sure how else to explain it other than it gets the job done. Great for college parties, not so great for trying to impress a date. Perfect for tailgate, not so perfect for meet-the-parents night.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Personally I think this is similar to keystone. Not an amazing beer, has a very nasty taste to me. It is also very cheap. One of those beers you drink when you are already drunk and all the good beers are gone.
Johana L.
Lawrenceville, GA
It is a good beer, when the other ones are not in sale just grab a six pack of this one and it’ll do. Refreshing and light tasting for me. I always get it at Publix and wouls buy it again
Ashley H.
Paris, TX
How could anyone like this beer?????