BY BUSCH

Busch is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. see more...

Shannon C.
Klamath Falls, OR
Back to my rebellious teenage years, this is the beer we all would drink at a bonfire because it's not harsh at all, and it somewhat tastes like water, and that's why most teenagers like to drink this because it's not harsh and you can barely taste the alcohol.
Morgan W.
This is my boyfriends beer of choice. I used to make fun of him for drinking a redneck beer, then I tried it. It’s actually really good. Now when people make fun of me I make them try it and watch them be proven wrong! Came full cycle with this one HA!
Tracey Y.
Classic! You cant go wrong with this beer in my opinion. Beer is beer but this is a classic i think for most people. Where im from it is at most everywhere from stores to resturants . Most people serve it.
Korinne S.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: 6 more...
These are convenient to purchase when you just want one or two beers. I usually purchase these at the gas station down the street from my house. They almost always have a deal/special price. I definitely will be purchasing again.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
I tried this veer at a party a friend of mine was having. I have to say it taste good as long as it is ice cold. As the product starts to get warm it has a bitter after taste and that part I am not fond of. The price was affordable and the packaging was nice. I am not saying the product is bad I am just saying it is not something I personally would choose.
Kathryn M.
I am not a big fan of Busch beer the taste is not my favorite. I will say save yourself disappointment and by in the bottle. The can might seem colder but the taste is wasted in a can. There are best quality American beers old and new but some mostly western US folks that admire this beer so goes to show taste is in your mouth...
Jennifer V.
I really really dislike busch beer but my father in law loves it.  It's really affordable but it taste awful to me. Personally it taste like sewer water to me but I don't like most beer.  I buy it for my father in law every time he comes into time.  Usually get it at walmart or at the gas station.
Stephanie H.
For a light beer it gets the job done. It's cheap and easy and leaves everyone happy. I would purchase again for parties, but probably would not for personal consumption.
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
This is the beer I choose I am not a fan of light beer I think this has a great taste and it is easy to drink. If you haven’t tried it I definitely recommend you try it.
Carissa J.
Ames, IA
Busch beer is so tasty. I don't usually gravitate towards beers, but if I'm tailgating or going to a country concert, I love to drink this beer. I like the original better than "Light," because it doesn't taste watered down. I would recommend to people looking for a beer that is tasty and inexpensive.
Shelby G.
Alpena, MI
Why is this stuff so good?
Violet M.
Is this second grade below budweiser?
Brooke H.
Battle Creek
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
Is this beer awful? How cheap is it