BY BURT'S BEES

Your puppy is sure to get in some mischief, keep em clean with the BurtAAATMs Bees Tearless Wipes with Buttermilk for Puppies. These gentle and soothing wipes are made to soothe and soften your pupAAATMs skin. Features: 98.0 % Natural, sulfate free, pH balanced for puppies, gentle and soothing tearless wipes with buttermilk Used For: Puppies Health Consideration: Grooming Weight: 50 count Directions: Wipe puppy from back of ears to tail, carefully avoiding eyes. Great for spot cleaning and paw cleaning! Have fun! Ingredients: Water, Coco Betaine, Glycerin, Honey, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Buttermilk Powder see more...

Betsy S.
Lafayette, LA
I got these to use between baths for my doggie. They work great! She licks her belly a lot causing little break outs. These help me keep the area clean, and it's totally safe for her sensitive skin. I love the Burts Bees pet line!
Danielle C.
Athens, Wi
This product works great on my Dane puppy, he drools A LOT from teething so it helps clean up his white face. I like that this product is gentle since it being used on sensitive areas.
Lyndsey  S.
Collinsville, IL
These wipes are very convenient and easy to use. They are simple to take on the go and they do their job well. My pup has watery eyes so I use these every night to wipe the old tears off and clean the area. I do wish they were a little more moist though. Seems like they dry out rather quickly.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I love these! I have a Yorkie puppy and her eyes water constantly. If I don't wipe her eyes every day, the hairs will matt. These wipes are so convenient for her nightly face washing! And they don't irritate her skin in such a sensitive area.
Jessica B.
Jax Bch, FL
These are great! No harsh smell, thick enough to get the job done. I have a black pug puppy, he's gets food all over his little flat face, theses are perfect for cleaning up, and great for traveling.
Jamie r.
Springdale, AR
These puppy wipes are a great alternative to using a wash cloth, and are perfect for cleaning "between baths". I have used these on my puppy's face and ears and she loves them. Plus, they smell great and leave her clean and fresh.
Taylor M.
Omaha, NE
Very affordable and useful! No one wants a puppy with tears in their eyes! This product is very efficient and scent free
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
I bought these on a whim in Petsmart and I'm so glad I did! My pup is black so any gunk in her eyes is clearly visible. These are great for that purpose and also great for ears and paws!
natalie l.
Orlando, FL
These are really good!!! Helps me keep my dog feeling fresh and he doesn't mind it!!!
Emily B.
Halifax, NS
These are honestly one of the cutest and most clever puppy products on the market! They are perfect for cleaning my pups eye area because her eyes water a lot! They're convenient to take on the go too, like when we take her to someone else's house.