Burt's BeesTM Itch Soothing Dog Shampoo uploaded by Jody M.Burt's BeesTM Itch Soothing Dog Shampoo uploaded by Rita G.

BY BURT'S BEES

Trust the safe, effective, natural Burt's Bees Itch Soothing Shampoo for your peace of mind and a clean, happy dog. Tap into nature's power with this gentle shampoo made with Honeysuckle to soothe dry, itchy skin. Features: Honeysuckle to soothe dry skin Used For: Dogs Health Consideration: Skin & Coat Weight: 16 fl oz (475 mL) Warning: In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children and pets to avoid possible consumption. Will not wash off topical flea & tick treatment when following treatment manufacturer's directions. Directions: Wet dog down. Apply shampoo from back or ears to tail, carefully avoiding eyes. Lather, rinse and have fun! Ingredients: Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Honey, Beeswax, Colloidal Oatmeal, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate see more...

• Has anyone had a bad experience with this shampoo?? Is burts bees...1 Answers
  • My dog has super sensitive skin and I think he's starting to loos...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for a dog that is scratchi... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This has no smell or harsh ingredients and I highly recommend it." in 1 review
  • "He has really sensitive skin and unfortunately this make him break out in a rash." in 1 review
  • "Since my dog started using this he has stopped itching as much as he used to!" in 1 review
  • "I really like this product, I have a short haired valley bulldog who gets very itchy and sheds a lot, this works well to help minimize her scratching and also stops her from severely shedding!" in 1 review
  • "All burts bee shampoo and conditioners work great on your dog." in 1 review
Lura L.
Sugar Land, TX
I really wanted this to work for my dog. He has really sensitive skin and unfortunately this make him break out in a rash. I loved the smell and the consistency but not for dogs w sensitive skin.
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
My dog has crazy dry skin, especially in the winter. This shampoo is gentle, soothing, and moisturizing for her skin. Doesn't have a harsh chemical smell and is natural and good for my dogs skin. Love that Burt's Bees has dog products now!
Vanessa T.
Burt's Bees shampoos have a great smell (which most itch relief shampoos do not) and it's super soothing. My peekapoo has cronic itching and a good shampooing in this once a week seems to definitely be helping!
Elisabeth C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The only shampoo I've used for my dog with sensitive skin that actually worked. I got mine at petsmart. $12, so a bit pricey but worth it for my fur baby.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
All Burt's bee shampoo and conditioners work great on your dog. They have helped her from itching and she's soft and fuzzy I love holding her even more now!
Shelby R.
Highland, IN
My dog ALWAYS is scratching around her neck and ears and since we've been washing her with this she seems to be less dry, and not scratch as much.
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Worked great for the dog when she was stinky. Don't expect it to foam, it doesn't. But smells good and kept her shiny and clean for a while.
Crystal M.
Flatwoods, KY
This worked pretty well. I feel like it did help my dogs itching but you can't get it near the dogs face which is hard.
Mercy  M.
I used this for my dogs of course and it smelled ok the itching was relived for a while but then was back again
member-2799e53b4
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this shampoo. Smells great Leaves my dogs coat nice and shinny. It's like taking him to the groomers.
Brenda H.
Justice, IL
My dog has super sensitive skin and I think he's starting to loose a lot of hair. He sheds too much too would this product help?
Heather K.
Denison, TX
My dogs have skin issues. they are allergic to pretty much everything outside. I have used Burt's bee's oatmeal shampoo, which didn't really help much. does this type actually soothe sensitive skin? they scratch constantly.
Misty S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 9 year old Staffordshire terrier and her skin is dry and flaky and super itchy. She doesn't sleep through the night due to her constant licking and scratching. I have looked into another anti-itch shampoo but haven't had the best luck. Is this one a good product for itchiness?? Her tail is now bald due to her scratching. She doesn't have fleas, just super itchy. I want to find my girl some relief!
Brittni F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this help with fleas or just itchy skin?
Sydney M.
Has anyone had a bad experience with this shampoo?? Is burts bees a good line for pet shampoo??