Burt's BeesTM Itch Soothing Dog Shampoo uploaded by Rita G.Burt's BeesTM Itch Soothing Dog Shampoo uploaded by Jody M.

BY BURT'S BEES

Trust the safe, effective, natural Burt's Bees Itch Soothing Shampoo for your peace of mind and a clean, happy dog. Tap into nature's power with this gentle shampoo made with Honeysuckle to soothe dry, itchy skin. Features: Honeysuckle to soothe dry skin Used For: Dogs Health Consideration: Skin & Coat Weight: 16 fl oz (475 mL) Warning: In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children and pets to avoid possible consumption. Will not wash off topical flea & tick treatment when following treatment manufacturer's directions. Directions: Wet dog down. Apply shampoo from back or ears to tail, carefully avoiding eyes. Lather, rinse and have fun! Ingredients: Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Honey, Beeswax, Colloidal Oatmeal, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate see more...

• Has anyone had a bad experience with this shampoo?? Is burts bees...1 Answers
  • My dog has super sensitive skin and I think he's starting to loos...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for a dog that is scratchi... Be the first to answer!
Buy on PETCO
  • "This has no smell or harsh ingredients and I highly recommend it." in 1 review
  • "He has really sensitive skin and unfortunately this make him break out in a rash." in 1 review
  • "Since my dog started using this he has stopped itching as much as he used to!" in 1 review
  • "I really like this product, I have a short haired valley bulldog who gets very itchy and sheds a lot, this works well to help minimize her scratching and also stops her from severely shedding!" in 1 review
  • "All burts bee shampoo and conditioners work great on your dog." in 1 review
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
**My dog has sensitive skin**

I've been using this on my dog for a 2 months now. My sister recommended it to me. First off, it leaves my dogs fur very soft and shiny. It also smells pleasant. However, the ant-itch doesn't work as well as I had hoped. My dog still scratches himself right after being bathed.

It works well on my sister's dog but, since mine has sensitive skin I don't think it works too well for him.
Jody M.
I have two small dogs that I've used the Burts bees itch soothing dog shampoo on. One of my dogs has dry skin so I thought it would be great for her but she ended up with welts all over her body. Didn't use it on her again!
Kayla P.
Walk on product- I am an animal lover and want the best for my dog. We have a Labrador/pit mix and he has dry skin/dry patches. We live in a state with a very cold winter and he requires a lot of showers (he actually likes them) and I wanted a product that would clean him but keep his skin from drying out. This has no smell or harsh ingredients and I highly recommend it. His skin has actually improved in dryness and he has a bath at least once a week (depending on how dirty he gets from playing at the dog park). Highly recommend!
Angelina V.
After moving to the south, I've found out that my dachshund has allergies. Bad allergies. She's been scratching and chewing at her skin so much, that she was losing patches of fur. We tried a couple different soothing shampoos that weren't making a difference. Finally started seeing a difference with the Burt's Bees soothing shampoo. She's stopped scratching and biting, and her fur is beginning to grow back!
Kelsey M.
My dog has really dry skin. She was constantly scratching and had red skin. Since I have been using this product she has stopped scratching and her skin color has returned to normal. The price is higher than some of the other options, but it works so well that the price doesn't bother me at all. I am so happy I have found a product that makes my little furball comfortable! :)
Maggie G.
Duluth, MN
Such a wonderful dog shampoo! I have a little Jack Russel who has a serious itch problem... And this shampoo does the trick. The smell is not overwhelming, which I really liked. The shampoo is also a perfect consistency! Not so thick that it's hard to use, and not so thin that it feels like you're cleaning with water. Would definitely recommend to any other puppy parent.
Megan C.
Oregon, IL
My morkie, Penny Lane, gets rashes so easily when she plays outside. I've gone through various anti-itch shampoos for her and Burts Bees is definitely our favorite. I love how it has just a very soft smell and leaves her feeling fresh and itchless.
Shelby K.
Kansas City , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently used this on my dog and it left her fur extra soft and clean. It seemed to reduce a itch a little but she still itches a little. This shampoo seems to be odorless but leaves your pup feeling nice and soft!
Megan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
This product is absolutely amazing!!! My dog had super dry skin and was constantly itching until she lost fur and was bleeding. I used this product by Burt's bees and I immediately saw results. It helped her so much!
Ariana D.
Stow, OH
This shampoo is great for my dog who has the most sensitive skin on the planet. It leaves his skin moisturizer and soft and not stiff and dry. The only thing that I dislike is that the smell is not my favorite.
Brenda H.
Justice, IL
My dog has super sensitive skin and I think he's starting to loose a lot of hair. He sheds too much too would this product help?
Heather K.
Denison, TX
My dogs have skin issues. they are allergic to pretty much everything outside. I have used Burt's bee's oatmeal shampoo, which didn't really help much. does this type actually soothe sensitive skin? they scratch constantly.
Misty S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 9 year old Staffordshire terrier and her skin is dry and flaky and super itchy. She doesn't sleep through the night due to her constant licking and scratching. I have looked into another anti-itch shampoo but haven't had the best luck. Is this one a good product for itchiness?? Her tail is now bald due to her scratching. She doesn't have fleas, just super itchy. I want to find my girl some relief!
Brittni F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this help with fleas or just itchy skin?
Sydney M.
Has anyone had a bad experience with this shampoo?? Is burts bees a good line for pet shampoo??