BY BURT'S BEES

At Burt's Bees® we're Wild for Bees and this gift also includes a Wild for Bees wild flower mix seed packet to help you create your own Bee friendly habitat! The collection's ode to the bees includes: Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint, 4.25g Honey Lip Balm, 4.25g Nourishing Hand Salve see more...

Larriesha H.
Larriesha H.
Houston
Burt’s bees is my go to when I need that instant cooling affect on my lips. It feels like it’s working magic on your lips. The price is nice the packaging is nice and you can find it just about anywhere.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Santa Ana
Burt's Bees hands down one of my favorite I LOVE THE SMELL! This met my expectations 100% its stays on long and it smells great! I would totally recommend to anybody.
Krissy H.
Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
I love the burts bees basic chapstick. It's in every purse, my desk drawer, everywhere. It doesn't make my lips more chapped.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
I love this brands commitment to natural ingredients and the quality of all their products I've never been disappointed!
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
Zillah
Never used any make up products, But I have used the baby shampoos and baby creams and I really loved the organic smell.
Its A.
Its A.
It keep your skin healthy and its very moisturizing , it'd be the perfect gift for your friends or family
Stef T.
Stef T.
Telford , Shropshire
My son got me this as a present I love everything in it . I am a huge butts bees fan I love the ethics of the product . The lip balm is a nice texture and leaves my lips moisturised . The hand balm in the Tin is also great I suffer with chapped hands due to my job and find this helps . Is a bit on the pricey range so not somthing I use all the time but every few months I'll treat myself to a luxury brand