BY BURT'S BEES

Made with rich cherry oil—cold pressed from cherry seed kernels—this balm’s sweet, natural flavor with just a hint of tartness will invigorate your senses and pamper your lips.

• Nourishes with Beeswax, Coconut Oil and rich Cherry Oil
• Not too sweet, just a tad tangy
• 100% Natural

Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite flavor of Burts Bees chapstick. Wild cherry is very refreshing and it smells amazing. It’s very moisturizing and it lasts a while. My lips so smooth and shiny after I put it on. You can find burts bees at any store!
Manar S.
Astoria
This product by Burt bees is the only thing I ever tried. I’m not really a big fan of their products. I wasn’t satisfied with this chapstick, it left my lips dry. It might work for some people , but it did not work for me.
Leonela J.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy chapstick grail! The feel, the smell, (almost) the taste! I love LOVE this chapstick! I just pray that I don’t lose it to the Bermuda Black Hole where the other socks, Bobby pins, and hair ties reside.
Catherine C.
Amazing product! This lip balm is awesome! It is so easy to apply and lasts a long time on your lips. This is my winter essential! I bought this product at Ulta and I would definitely buy it again!
Angela S.
Downey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever my lips are chapped, or in any kind of weather, even an everyday use, I go to my Burt’s Bees lip balm. It’s the best moisturizing lip balm I’ve tried, and it works on me all the time. Anyone looking for a good chap stick should try this out! It’s awesome 😊
Gloria H.
I liked the scent of this lip balm. It was not too strong but I could still smell it but I liked the scent so it was okay. It was not as hydrating as other lip balms I’ve tried. It would also stay on top of lips instead of being absorbed like most lip balms. It left my lips looking very dry.
Nicole O.
Becker, MN
Hands down my favorite chopstick! I love how it feels on my lips. I only have to use it a few times a day and the flavor is amazing! The price seems like a good deal to me! I will never use a different chapstock! I will always. Uh this one as I can't get enough of the flavor!
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have one of these on me at all times. The scent is amazing unlike some other comparable brands, this one doesn't smell like cough syrup. Very moisturizing and doesn't make lips over greasy or waxy. I would highly recommend trying this lip balm.
Sydney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited because I love cherry flavored everything but this tastes very little like cherry. The formula of the lip balm is still great, as usual for burts bees but had I known this wouldn't be cherry flavored I'd have just gotten original.
Vicky m.
Sandy
Beauty Junkie Expert
Think this is my favorite. Have one in each purse, so like a total of 4. I really like the scent and it really moisturized my lips. It leaves them soft and smooth. Just don't leave it in a hot car because it will melt and get all over your stuff.