BY BURT'S BEES #23 in Lip Care

Made With Rich Cherry Oil—cold Pressed From Cherry Seed Kernels—this Balm’s Sweet, Natural Flavor With Just A Hint Of Tartness Will Invigorate Your Senses And Pamper Your Lips.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich Cherry Oil That Is Not Too Sweet, Just A Tad Tangy
  • 100% Natural
  • Nourishes With Beeswax And Coconut Oil
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

• Prepare To Pucker Up.
  • Cherry Oil: Our Rich Cherry Oil Comes Directly From Cold-pressed Cherry Seed Kernels. Not Too Sweet And Just A Tad Tangy, This Formula With All-natural Oils And Antioxidant-rich Vitamin E Hydrates And Rejuvenates Lips.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Gillian V.
Ashburn
The texture of this is slightly softer than the original peppermint lip balm, but still good. I personally prefer the original but this isn't bad. It's clear like the peppermint and isn't shiny or glossy which for me, is a plus. I don't agree with the reviewer who said it has an "artifical" flavor. It tasted exactly like a "wild cherry" to me. I think that chap stick cherry tastes "artifical" and this is nothing like that. Also, the flavor doesn't last long (also a plus) even though it's not a bad flavor. This is good enough to purchase again.
Tashawna Y.
Bethel
I had been looking for a better lip balm than I had been using. I read the reviews and thought I would buy this one. I hesitated and got a single balm in my stocking for Christmas! I came home and bought this with my gift card. I used the lip balm for a few days and realized this was the one! I like Burt's Bees lipstick and the balm is just as good. It is not thick and goes on nicely. It is long lasting and does not have a weird scent. I put it on at night and in the morning, it still feels like there is some left. I am glad I bought this in bulk because I am addicted to it already! We are starting the dead of winter here and lip balm is a must. This will be my go to for the for see able future.
Yocelin R.
Donna
The smell of these are awesome !! Starting from stawberry to a cherry to a whatever the case it ! Its awesome ! & really easy to aply ! It last for about as much product you use ! & i last maybe 5 hours looking good & by end of the 5 hours i need to eat and well eating takes the lipbalm off but the lips still look alive & i bought this product at walmart ! Best quility ever
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I flip flop between Burt's Bees lip balm flavors and I have really been enjoying the Wild Cherry flavor. It tastes more like a natural, authentic cherry flavor, rather than an over the top artificial cherry flavor. The lip balm itself is white, without any red dye or extra color tint. I love using this formula at night because the scent isn't overwhelming and the texture feels really nourishing and soft. I have been using Burt's Bees lip balm for years now because I love the all natural ingredients and the effective formulas.
Elinida S.
Norfolk, VA
This is not the only flavor I have tried from them I've also tried strawberry and vanilla bean but let me tell you honey this lip balm is so moisturizing like sometimes I don't even apply lip gloss just because the shine it gives off its just that vibrant... I really think that I might try to see if there's like a lip care monthly membership I can sign up from them because I love the way that chapstick really feels on my lips it's very soothing and lightweight.
Bekah B.
Astoria
I literally use this every night before bed. For some reason my lips feel particularly dry before bed, like that last hour before bed they are screaming fir moisture. Instantly Burts Bees Wild Cherry cures the situation. My lips feel silky smooth quickly and it lasts all night. The only thing that would make it better is if I felt like it penitrated past the first layer as it doesn't cure any tenderness. Otherwise, it's my favorite for a few months now. ♡
Alicia D.
Oxford, MS
My holy grail of lip balms. This is my favorite because when I put it on, I can tell that I’m wearing lip balm,  but it doesn’t feel like I’m just wearing petroleum jelly on my lips. It also seems to soak in, but doesn’t leave my lips feeling dry the second it does. Not to mention, it smells fantastic. Some of the other varieties don’t go on the same as the wild cherry, which is the main reason that it is my favorite, but it also smells amazing.
Brittany B.
Dayton
They have very colorful choices. It’s not like any other Chapstick they have color variety in some that even look like lipstick. I would recommend this to anyone who has really dry lips or lips that crack a lot. This is my all-time favorite Chapstick and I have about five of them around my house in about probably one in my car and one in my purse and one on my key ring
Whitney R.
Manchester
I have used this product for a couple years now and it is always my go-to for healing my chapped lips and having smooth and silky lips. It smells amazing and I catch myself applying too much just because it goes on so smooth and feels wonderful on my lips. I usually buy this from Walmart and I will buy this product for as long as they sell it.
Ashante V.
Park Forest, IL
If your lookomg for a lip balm that not only moisturizes your lip but also gives you a beautiful natural hint of color, THIS IS THE ONE! I bought mine from Walgreens. This product was greater than I expected. Unfortunately I dropped it outside😩. But I will definitely be buying more soon! I’ve also seen this product at Walmart, Target, and CVS.
Angela K.
How do you like this?
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
Is this a long lasting ChapStick ?
jennifer p.
Azusa, CA
Does this really help with dry lips?
Alecia K.
Does this smell good?
karem g.
Is this lipbalm good for very dry lips due to weather?