BY BURT'S BEES

Made with rich cherry oil—cold pressed from cherry seed kernels—this balm’s sweet, natural flavor with just a hint of tartness will invigorate your senses and pamper your lips.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich Cherry Oil That Is Not Too Sweet, Just A Tad Tangy
  • 100% Natural
  • Nourishes With Beeswax And Coconut Oil
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

• Prepare To Pucker Up.
  • Cherry Oil: Our Rich Cherry Oil Comes Directly From Cold-pressed Cherry Seed Kernels. Not Too Sweet And Just A Tad Tangy, This Formula With All-natural Oils And Antioxidant-rich Vitamin E Hydrates And Rejuvenates Lips.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Where are the flowers planted? I live buying products whe...1 Answers
  • Do you guys prefer this flavor or Pomegranate?2 Answers
  • Is this chap stick tinted?2 Answers
Burt's Bees Wild Cherry Lip Balm
  • "Burt's Bees Chapstick works great, especially for chapped lips in cold months. These new flavors are delicious!" in 345 reviews
  • "These lip balm are my favorite so I was very excited to see that they had come out with new flavors! The cherry smells great and is just as hydrating as the others." in 254 reviews
  • "I'm giving this Lip balm a full 5 stars because it does the job. Makes my lips look smooth and feel soft. I love the smell of this particular lip balm as well.. Which is why I bought it. Great buy!" in 131 reviews
  • "The wild cherry is my favorite tint. Dark and seductive.great for nights out where you don't want a full lip color." in 116 reviews
B💍🧞‍♀️ M.
Hammond
 So when I first used it my lips were real  chapped and dry due to the winter and are use a lot of the products before but I felt like some of them didn’t work is good for my lips and then I started using this product and I’m very happy with it I continue to use it to this day and I would 100% recommend this product to any of my friends and family
isabela h.
works amazing leaves the lip soft and smooth ..i wear this on a daily basis and works for chapped and dry lips also ..i would totally choose this over carmex ..burts is a really good chapstick brand ..has over 20 different types of scents , types and colored balms.
Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm
Rylee🤩
Let me just say, Burts Bees is amazing. I love their BB cream and chap stick. This chap stick is definitely my fave. Me and my mom have definitely gotten addicted to this chap stick and have gone through several in many different "flavors". This is so amazing and I highly recommend
crystal r.
Ahh omg guys ok so I just tried the cherry burts bees lip balm omgomg its soo bomb I love it! MY friends keep on saying if im wearing lip stick but Im not ahh!! This is the best lip balm that I have ever worn to work and I recomend to wear at big bear too !!
Hailee J.
Greenfield
i love the colors that the eos contains, on the outside. on the inside the product does not stain lips. works really well. it’s cures chapped lips within a few hours. and smells amazing! I love how it comes with different options! very good. 10/10 recommend!
Meals4theFamily K.
Milford
This lip balm is one of my go to’s. It smells good, and feels nice and smooth when you apply. One of the things I like about it, is due to the red tint of the lip balm it looks like I have a little bit of lipstick on when I’m using it.
Taylor M.
The Woodlands
I love this product! I get really dry, chapped lips in the winter, and this product really helps! The scent is amazing as well 😍 probably my favorite lip balm! I highly recommend to anyone who has dry lips and loves great scents!
Hannah L.
This product was great!! I always struggle with chapped lips especially in the winter and this chapstick helped my lips heal tremendously. I would highly recommend this product. The smell and “taste” isn’t bad either.
Renee C.
Sugar Land
Purchased at: Target
I like burts bees products and I like cherries-easy sell. My toddler also likes this brand. There’s natural ingredients so it’s good for sensitive skin. I usually buy at Target and the price point is fair.
Brooke K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
A classic. I love Burt’s Bees. This was my very first lip balm purchase of Burt’s Bees. I still use it to this day. So do my sister and mom as well. We love this brand and this chapstick. It feels so good
Angela K.
How do you like this?
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
Is this a long lasting ChapStick ?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Does this smell good?
Jennifer P.
Azusa, CA
Does this really help with dry lips?
Sarah L.
Do you guys prefer this flavor or Pomegranate?