BY BURT'S BEES

Made with rich cherry oil—cold pressed from cherry seed kernels—this balm’s sweet, natural flavor with just a hint of tartness will invigorate your senses and pamper your lips.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich Cherry Oil That Is Not Too Sweet, Just A Tad Tangy
  • 100% Natural
  • Nourishes With Beeswax And Coconut Oil
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

• Prepare To Pucker Up.
  • Cherry Oil: Our Rich Cherry Oil Comes Directly From Cold-pressed Cherry Seed Kernels. Not Too Sweet And Just A Tad Tangy, This Formula With All-natural Oils And Antioxidant-rich Vitamin E Hydrates And Rejuvenates Lips.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Where are the flowers planted? I live buying products whe...1 Answers
  • Do you guys prefer this flavor or Pomegranate?2 Answers
  • Is this chap stick tinted?2 Answers
Burt's Bees Wild Cherry Lip Balm
  • "Burt's Bees Chapstick works great, especially for chapped lips in cold months. These new flavors are delicious!" in 345 reviews
  • "These lip balm are my favorite so I was very excited to see that they had come out with new flavors! The cherry smells great and is just as hydrating as the others." in 254 reviews
  • "I'm giving this Lip balm a full 5 stars because it does the job. Makes my lips look smooth and feel soft. I love the smell of this particular lip balm as well.. Which is why I bought it. Great buy!" in 131 reviews
  • "The wild cherry is my favorite tint. Dark and seductive.great for nights out where you don't want a full lip color." in 116 reviews
Debbie C.
High Point, NC
I love anything with wild cherry so I just had to get this. It taste faintly of cherry, and is very moisturizing.  It pretty much is your standard lip balm product. It has the same feel as the others do, a little sticky and thick feeling ... but that is to be expected with this type of product. I liked the flavor and like I said, it did keep my lips moisturized.
B💍🧞‍♀️ M.
Hammond
 So when I first used it my lips were real  chapped and dry due to the winter and are use a lot of the products before but I felt like some of them didn’t work is good for my lips and then I started using this product and I’m very happy with it I continue to use it to this day and I would 100% recommend this product to any of my friends and family
isabela h.
works amazing leaves the lip soft and smooth ..i wear this on a daily basis and works for chapped and dry lips also ..i would totally choose this over carmex ..burts is a really good chapstick brand ..has over 20 different types of scents , types and colored balms.
Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm
Nicole L.
Burt’s Bee’s is one of the only natural lip balms I can use. with out breaking out my lips which is beyond great for me. It’s a good value for a REAL natural lip balm and it has pretty decent packaging. One thing that could be improved is you can’t really find it at any store but that’s all.
Amanda J.
Las Vegas
I usually dislike lip balm. It often smells weird and just coats my lips, leaving them waxy and not necessarily moisturized. This smells and tastes good, never overwhelming. It leaves a sheer layer of moisture, never waxy. It works well on my chapped hands, too, which is a plus.
crystal r.
Ahh omg guys ok so I just tried the cherry burts bees lip balm omgomg its soo bomb I love it! MY friends keep on saying if im wearing lip stick but Im not ahh!! This is the best lip balm that I have ever worn to work and I recomend to wear at big bear too !!
Hannah L.
This product was great!! I always struggle with chapped lips especially in the winter and this chapstick helped my lips heal tremendously. I would highly recommend this product. The smell and “taste” isn’t bad either.
Brooke K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
A classic. I love Burt’s Bees. This was my very first lip balm purchase of Burt’s Bees. I still use it to this day. So do my sister and mom as well. We love this brand and this chapstick. It feels so good
Schree R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I started using this after I had a bad reaction to eos™ Organic Lip Balm Summer Fruit, which I had used for years with no issues. First of all, it did last a long time on my lips but just felt too waxy if that makes sense. I get very dry lips in the winter and need lip balm to prevent them from cracking. This is very moisturizing but too heavy for my taste. It’s very affordable so I did try other scents, but all felt the same. I prefer Carmex® Watermelon Blast Stick!
kelsey h.
Sicklerville
Sooooo good! I’ve always loved Burt’s Bees but when they came out with a Wild Cherry flavor I knew it was game over. I had to buy it. I now have every flavor/shade and I can’t live without them!!
Angela K.
How do you like this?
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
Is this a long lasting ChapStick ?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Does this smell good?
Jennifer P.
Azusa, CA
Does this really help with dry lips?
Sarah L.
Do you guys prefer this flavor or Pomegranate?