BY BURT'S BEES

Made with rich cherry oil—cold pressed from cherry seed kernels—this balm’s sweet, natural flavor with just a hint of tartness will invigorate your senses and pamper your lips.

• Nourishes with Beeswax, Coconut Oil and rich Cherry Oil
• Not too sweet, just a tad tangy
• 100% Natural

Adrien B.
Adrien B.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Balm
I've tried every type of lip balm, chapstick, and greece for my lips imaginable. It wasn't until I discovered Burt's Bees Lip Balm that I realized I found something that really worked. It works for long time I only apply it once a day and my lips are soft even after eating and drinking. It's one of those perfect products. My whole family uses it. I once had a friend visiting and she pulled one out of her bra and used it and put it back. She said she had to keep it on her lips, because the one thing she can't stand is dry lips. I was surprised she was using the same brand. I shouldn't have been surprised though, because it does really work and it smells real! Not fake, not waxy, or like car wax, but really like cherries.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA
Review for: Sweet
This is by far the best lip balm I've ever used. It leaves my lips moisturized for hours, unlike other brands that only leave them moisturized for around thirty minutes. It's well worth what you pay since you use it less and it leaves lips feeling better naturally after just a few days. It doesn't have any ingredients that dry your lips out, so I recommend it to everyone who uses other brands of chapstick.
Kyla V.
Kyla V.
Review for: Wild Cherry
I love Burt's Bees Lip Balm, I use them regularly. The formula is nice, it's good at hydrating without drying. It is a little pricey, but you are paying for good ingredients and quality. I personally can't smell, but I've been told by a friend that the smell is really overpowering when you open it, but disappears after applying it (and closing the tube). I would recommend to anyone.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Review for: Vanilla Bean Blister Box Combo
Absolutely in love with this product! The lip balms themselves go on smoothly, are very moisturizing, and don't leave your lips looking greased up or feeling sticky. The scents themselves are very pleasant, but not overwhelmingly. Burt's Bees avoids using harsh chemicals in their products, and doesn't test on animals which are another two big pluses for utilizing this brand.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Balm
I switch to Burt's Chapstick 2 years ago from the other kinds and haven't gone back.

I wanted a more natural Chapstick and this is your ticket!

Sure it's more expensive than the other kinds but it is worth it!

I buy the kids this flavor of Burt's because let's face it, kids don't like the peppermint feeling on their lips.

Will continue to purchase Burt's time and time again!
Kimberly Q.
Kimberly Q.
Review for: Vanilla Bean Blister Box Combo
Three words BEST THING EVER! Believe it or not I've been through 9 of burts bees lip care and I'm finishing up my current one. I have one in my bathroom one in my purse one in my car and one in my kitchen. Call me crazy but you'll see when you try them also the scents or flavors they put in are sooooo good I want to eat them bites bees will always be my go to any day
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Kodak, TN
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Balm
Burt Bee's is one of my go to brands. I will search the store for them if I have to. They really moisturize and make a difference. The Wild Cherry is one of my absolute favorites. If you have never tried.... It's a must. I use it and my 3 year old and 15 year old use it as well. It's safe for all ages. I even use it on my infant when his lips get a little chapped.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Alton, IL
Review for: Vanilla Bean Blister Box Combo
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Burt's Bees Lip Balm! I use it for myself & my son! It's a great family product & completely safe for little ones which is an added bonus. Since using Burt's Bees chapped lips have been no problem. It works like a charm each & every time. Another added bonus is that it's base is bee wax & not petroleum. Favorite product of the year for me.
Eli S.
Eli S.
San Mateo, CA
Review for: Vanilla Bean Blister Box Combo
LOVE this! My lips get dry very easily, and my mother keeps on telling me it is because I do not drink enough water... This helps (when I remember to apply it of course). It goes on smoothly, which I like very much, and it doesn't just sit on your lips (don't you just hate it when your lips get too sticky to the point that your hair would stick on them?)
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Balm
I do usually love burts bees anything. Yes it's a little pricey but usually their products are great and long lasting! This one smells great..I thought it was tinted so I was a little disappointed. It's also a little waxy compared to other burts bees chapsticks I've tried. Overall it's ok but I will probably not purchase this particular one again.