BY BURT'S BEES #23 in Lip Care

Made With Rich Cherry Oil—cold Pressed From Cherry Seed Kernels—this Balm’s Sweet, Natural Flavor With Just A Hint Of Tartness Will Invigorate Your Senses And Pamper Your Lips.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich Cherry Oil That Is Not Too Sweet, Just A Tad Tangy
  • 100% Natural
  • Nourishes With Beeswax And Coconut Oil
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

• Prepare To Pucker Up.
  • Cherry Oil: Our Rich Cherry Oil Comes Directly From Cold-pressed Cherry Seed Kernels. Not Too Sweet And Just A Tad Tangy, This Formula With All-natural Oils And Antioxidant-rich Vitamin E Hydrates And Rejuvenates Lips.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "Burt's Bees Chapstick works great, especially for chapped lips in cold months. These new flavors are delicious!" in 343 reviews
  • "These lip balm are my favorite so I was very excited to see that they had come out with new flavors! The cherry smells great and is just as hydrating as the others." in 254 reviews
  • "The wild cherry is my favorite tint. Dark and seductive.great for nights out where you don't want a full lip color." in 116 reviews
  • "I'm giving this Lip balm a full 5 stars because it does the job. Makes my lips look smooth and feel soft. I love the smell of this particular lip balm as well.. Which is why I bought it. Great buy!" in 96 reviews
Schree R.
I started using this after I had a bad reaction to eos™ Organic Lip Balm Summer Fruit, which I had used for years with no issues. First of all, it did last a long time on my lips but just felt too waxy if that makes sense. I get very dry lips in the winter and need lip balm to prevent them from cracking. This is very moisturizing but too heavy for my taste. It’s very affordable so I did try other scents, but all felt the same. I prefer Carmex® Watermelon Blast Stick!
Alicia D.
Washington, DC
My holy grail of lip balms. This is my favorite because when I put it on, I can tell that I’m wearing lip balm,  but it doesn’t feel like I’m just wearing petroleum jelly on my lips. It also seems to soak in, but doesn’t leave my lips feeling dry the second it does. Not to mention, it smells fantastic. Some of the other varieties don’t go on the same as the wild cherry, which is the main reason that it is my favorite, but it also smells amazing.
Lupita A.
Royston
This is my favorite lip balm it’s smooth and super gentle on the lips my lips are very dry so this helps a lot and lasts a long time too. I love the smell as well and it’s very sturdy because I’ve had some before that open in my purse but it’s never happened with this one.
Eunique R.
Paterson, NJ
This is an amazing product! I love how the texture feels and how it’s not too oily just enough to get my lips moisturized! And the smell is amazing! I feel that they are a little pricey for a chapstick but in the end it’s completely worth it!
Chelsea P.
Wayne, WV
Works good, smells good! Would use again. Helps against chapped lips. Doesn’t leave a bad taste. It’s a good product. Along with the others. It’s easy to use. I bought it from my local Walmart I needed something quickly as I couldn’t bare the pain from chapped lips anymore. This really helped after just a few uses. Thanks Burt’sbees
Samantha J.
New York
Burt's Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip Balm Love love love this product. One of my goto lip balms. It keeps my lips moisturized, hydrated and soft throughout the day. It allows my lipstick to sit very smooth and sexy all day long. One of the products I repurchase over and over. Everyone should own at least one!!!!!!!
Sam M.
I have tried several flavors of this lip balm. Wild cherry is my favorite. The smell is so pleasing, but I’m careful not to lick it all off. This was a product that truly helped my lips recover during a very cold winter. It actually helped my lips instead of just covering up the problem. This is now a staple in my purse.
Valerie T.
San Antonio , TX
This lip balm is an okay products . It had my lips very soft and supple throughout the day but towards after about six hours of wear, it started to form those little white things on my lips . Basically like clumps of the chapstick.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
The texture of this is slightly softer than the original peppermint lip balm, but still good. I personally prefer the original but this isn't bad. It's clear like the peppermint and isn't shiny or glossy which for me, is a plus. I don't agree with the reviewer who said it has an "artifical" flavor. It tasted exactly like a "wild cherry" to me. I think that chap stick cherry tastes "artifical" and this is nothing like that. Also, the flavor doesn't last long (also a plus) even though it's not a bad flavor. This is good enough to purchase again.
Jessica T.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I’ve always been a huge fan of Burt’s bees but the flavors are fairly new! I loved the cherry! It’s rare that I find one that I don’t thing tastes like cough syrup and it’s a nice change from my original. I use this before I apply my lipstick to keep my lips soft and from cracking.
Angela K.
How do you like this?
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
Is this a long lasting ChapStick ?
Jennifer P.
Azusa, CA
Does this really help with dry lips?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Does this smell good?
karem g.
Is this lipbalm good for very dry lips due to weather?