BY BURT'S BEES

Made with rich cherry oil—cold pressed from cherry seed kernels—this balm’s sweet, natural flavor with just a hint of tartness will invigorate your senses and pamper your lips.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich Cherry Oil That Is Not Too Sweet, Just A Tad Tangy
  • 100% Natural
  • Nourishes With Beeswax And Coconut Oil
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

• Prepare To Pucker Up.
  • Cherry Oil: Our Rich Cherry Oil Comes Directly From Cold-pressed Cherry Seed Kernels. Not Too Sweet And Just A Tad Tangy, This Formula With All-natural Oils And Antioxidant-rich Vitamin E Hydrates And Rejuvenates Lips.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Where are the flowers planted? I live buying products whe...1 Answers
  • Do you guys prefer this flavor or Pomegranate?1 Answers
  • Is this chap stick tinted?1 Answers
Burt's Bees Wild Cherry Lip Balm
  • "Burt's Bees Chapstick works great, especially for chapped lips in cold months. These new flavors are delicious!" in 345 reviews
  • "These lip balm are my favorite so I was very excited to see that they had come out with new flavors! The cherry smells great and is just as hydrating as the others." in 254 reviews
  • "I'm giving this Lip balm a full 5 stars because it does the job. Makes my lips look smooth and feel soft. I love the smell of this particular lip balm as well.. Which is why I bought it. Great buy!" in 131 reviews
  • "The wild cherry is my favorite tint. Dark and seductive.great for nights out where you don't want a full lip color." in 116 reviews
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
I started using this after I had a bad reaction to eos™ Organic Lip Balm Summer Fruit, which I had used for years with no issues. First of all, it did last a long time on my lips but just felt too waxy if that makes sense. I get very dry lips in the winter and need lip balm to prevent them from cracking. This is very moisturizing but too heavy for my taste. It’s very affordable so I did try other scents, but all felt the same. I prefer Carmex® Watermelon Blast Stick!
Alicia D.
Washington, DC
My holy grail of lip balms. This is my favorite because when I put it on, I can tell that I’m wearing lip balm,  but it doesn’t feel like I’m just wearing petroleum jelly on my lips. It also seems to soak in, but doesn’t leave my lips feeling dry the second it does. Not to mention, it smells fantastic. Some of the other varieties don’t go on the same as the wild cherry, which is the main reason that it is my favorite, but it also smells amazing.
Kloria S.
St Marys WV
I love Burt’s bees products and the company, they make wonderful products from the best ingredients...but this balk I picked up hoping for a wonderful feeling of relief from some dry, chapped lips. It is not what I got at all, I ended up with lips that looked like I kissed a stick of butter and no relief from dryness whatsoever. I would not recommend this product as a health product...but as a “for the look only” type of product. 👎🏼
Kimberly V.
Massachusetts
This is my go-to lip balm. I've tried many many other brands and even flavors but I always find myself going back to this. In all honesty, it's nothing special but I love the tingly feeling it gives me lips every time I apply it. The smell is refreshing and not overwhelming. If I happen to bite my lip skin (which I do often) the mint isn't gross tasting and doesn't make me gag.
Chelsea P.
Wayne, WV
Works good, smells good! Would use again. Helps against chapped lips. Doesn’t leave a bad taste. It’s a good product. Along with the others. It’s easy to use. I bought it from my local Walmart I needed something quickly as I couldn’t bare the pain from chapped lips anymore. This really helped after just a few uses. Thanks Burt’sbees
Samantha J.
New York
Burt's Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip Balm Love love love this product. One of my goto lip balms. It keeps my lips moisturized, hydrated and soft throughout the day. It allows my lipstick to sit very smooth and sexy all day long. One of the products I repurchase over and over. Everyone should own at least one!!!!!!!
Sam M.
I have tried several flavors of this lip balm. Wild cherry is my favorite. The smell is so pleasing, but I’m careful not to lick it all off. This was a product that truly helped my lips recover during a very cold winter. It actually helped my lips instead of just covering up the problem. This is now a staple in my purse.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
The texture of this is slightly softer than the original peppermint lip balm, but still good. I personally prefer the original but this isn't bad. It's clear like the peppermint and isn't shiny or glossy which for me, is a plus. I don't agree with the reviewer who said it has an "artifical" flavor. It tasted exactly like a "wild cherry" to me. I think that chap stick cherry tastes "artifical" and this is nothing like that. Also, the flavor doesn't last long (also a plus) even though it's not a bad flavor. This is good enough to purchase again.
Jarrett W.
Charleston
Burt's Bees Wild Cherry Lip Balm not only goes on smooth and lasts for hours, but smells like I'm sipping on a fruity drink in paradise. I love using this product because everyone in my family has used Burt's Bees. I've lost a lot of chapstick tubes in my day but with Burt's I make it a point to use them from start to the last waxy drop!
Alexis N.
Chicopee
This is probably one of my favorite chapstick because it almost repairs your lips in an instant. It defiantly met my expectations. But like any other chapstick, it does wear off. I definitely recommend it to others. Just one thing to acknowledge is when you apply it is has this stinging sensation like the other chapsticks in their line.
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
Is this a long lasting ChapStick ?
Angela K.
How do you like this?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Does this smell good?
Jennifer P.
Azusa, CA
Does this really help with dry lips?
karem g.
Is this lipbalm good for very dry lips due to weather?