Add a Photo

By BURT'S BEES
#69 in Lip Care

Made with rich cherry oil—cold pressed from cherry seed kernels—this balm’s sweet, natural flavor with just a hint of tartness will invigorate your senses and pamper your lips.

• Nourishes with Beeswax, Coconut Oil and rich Cherry Oil
  • Not too sweet, just a tad tangy
  • 100% Natural
Photos (5)
Kyla V.
Kyla V.
July 13, 2016, 8:37 p.m.
Review for: Wild Cherry
I love Burt's Bees Lip Balm, I use them regularly. The formula is nice, it's good at hydrating without drying. It is a little pricey, but you are paying for good ingredients and quality. I personally can't smell, but I've been told by a friend that the smell is really overpowering when you open it, but disappears after applying it (and closing the tube). I would recommend to anyone.
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
Aug. 30, 2016, 10:27 a.m.
Review for: Wild Cherry
I love Burt's Bees products. I've been using their chapstick for years and especially during th winter months as I tend to have dry lips. I like the Wild Cherry because it has a nice flavor and it has helped soften my lips in the winter months. I also like that it has a slight tint so it adds a little something.
Misses F.
Misses F.
Sept. 10, 2016, 12:20 p.m.
Review for: Wild Cherry
I liked using this lip balm, however my spouse refused to use it because he claimed it added color to his lips. I didn't think it did however, but his lips are also a lighter color than mine, naturally. I enjoyed the smell. It is a big thick, which takes some time to get used to feeling on your lips.
Trixie A.
Trixie A.
Irvine, CA
Aug. 24, 2016, 5:04 a.m.
Review for: Wild Cherry
I'm very picky with my chapstick because I tend to react to a lot of brands and my lips end up drying out or swelling and I have had no problems with this one! It smells lovely. It stays on my lips for a long time and I can feel it make a difference in the overall smoothness of my lips.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Lakeside, CA
July 10, 2016, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: Wild Cherry
Burt's Bees is a company I feel I can trust to make a good product and they certainly don't disappoint with their chapstick! I love the quality of the stick and the long lasting coverage that it provides. When I need chapstick I always look for Burt's Bees at the check out
Micki S.
Micki S.
Lena, MS
July 11, 2016, 10:06 a.m.
Review for: Wild Cherry
My favorite is the pomegranate ! smells great and is super moisturizing. I use this everyday. my husband says I'm addicted. yes it met all my expectations that I expected. love the package, never peels. yes I tell everyone about it. I will continue to use this product
Linda  O.
Linda O.
Spring hill, FL
July 11, 2016, 1:55 p.m.
Review for: Wild Cherry
Don't know A Burt's bees product that I don't like and I love this balm it keeps and lips hydrated and it smells amazing I got mine at Walmart and I use it all the time and i would recommend it to you if you have really chapped lips it keeps the lips smooth and healthy
Addison L.
Addison L.
Denton, TX
Aug. 19, 2016, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: Wild Cherry
I purchased this thinking there would be a tint, and was slightly disappointing when I opened it. The disappointment was misplaced, because after I used this I fell in love. It leaves such a lovely sheen on my lips and tastes so good! I keep one on me at all times.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Whitewater, KS
Aug. 14, 2016, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: Wild Cherry
This product is wonderful for a drug store alternative but I am not crazy about the price, I would just as soon use chapstick but that is just personal preference. Flavor is just as it says and is semi long wearing in the winter months. Probably wouldn't re-buy
Lanette H.
Lanette H.
Southfield, MI
July 10, 2016, 5:21 p.m.
Review for: Wild Cherry
Wild Cherry provides a light pigmentation which I like. I've purchased this several times and while I liked the color, my lips still felt somewhat dry and downright chapped if I did not repeatedly apply. For the price, I expected more moisture.