Add a Photo

By BURT'S BEES
#259 in Lip Care

Made with rich cherry oil—cold pressed from cherry seed kernels—this balm’s sweet, natural flavor with just a hint of tartness will invigorate your senses and pamper your lips.

• Nourishes with Beeswax, Coconut Oil and rich Cherry Oil
  • Not too sweet, just a tad tangy
  • 100% Natural
Photos (3)
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY

I really like this lip balm. It is one of my Holy Grail lip balms, like CarMax, and I will probably always continue using it. This stays in my lip balm collection along with my CarMax and my EOS lip balms. They work great they do what they're supposed to they moisturize they do not have a strong overpowering flavor and they served my lips when they need treated. I will always recommend this product line. Only reason that got four stars is because they have raised the price a little bit on this product line and the last year so which kind of makes me frown up on the company itself. It's just a lip balm and I don't mind spending money but to increase the price only because more people are buying it really isn't fair. That's the only reason it got four stars, other than that, it's great perfect. I would highly recommend.
jalisa d.
jalisa d.
Gulfport, MS

This chapstick has to be one of my absolute favorites. I am already a big fan of anything cherry and i love the fact that the scent is very noticeable. One thing that i have always loved about burts beeswax products is the tingle. Kinda like the same tingle that you get from carmex products. Overall i would say that this is recommended for those who have dry lips or those who would want to protect from the wind chap. I highly recommend trying this ! And the best part is its inexpensive and can be found pretty much at any gas station. I hope you enjoy this product !
Shannon G.
Shannon G.

The Burts bees lip balm in wild cherry is on of my favourite lip balm. The packing is the iconic Burts Bee colours and I love it. It is quite easy to find I get my form either boots or fenwicks. I have repurchases this many times and times again it's incredible. It glides on to your lips so effortlessly and keeps them hydrated for a long period of time. The cherry flavour is so good and it smells incredible. Another perk is it's small and the perfect size to fit in even the smallest of bag. I would definitely recommend this.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Belfair, WA

Oh yah! I have a Burt's Bees lip balm in every pocket of every jacket, in my purse, in my backpack, 2 in my car, 2 beside my bed, 1 by the kitchen sink, 1 by the chair I sit in in the living room and when it's summertime I have several outside on the deck so they're easy to get to. That's how much I love this lip balm! Keeps my lips hydrated and if you've got a medical condition keeping lips hydrated is important. I never leave home without it!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

I LOVE Burts Bees anything! But the chap stick is my beauty go to every day! I literally always have one in my pocket and in my purse. I've tried just about all the flavors and love them all. The original is my favorite and the one I usually buy. I've noticed the flavored or scented ones are a little more greasy then the original which is why I stick to that one. But there still a awesome product. My lips stay smooth and hydrated!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ

I love the Burt's Bees product line. The lip balms are so smooth and really moisturize your lips. I think that the more natural ingredients are really nice and that the Burt's Bees Dynamic is just something I really trust. I'm willing to pay a little more than the normal 99 cent ChapStick for something quality and long as it keeps my lips moisturized and feeling healthy. I would absolutely recommend this lip balm.
Holly L.
Holly L.

I only don't give it five stars, because this particular flavor leaves a bit of an odd aftertaste. Otherwise, it does exactly what you would expect BBs to do: nourishes, isn't oily or sticky, doesn't lay heavy on top of your lips, absorbs well without leaving you feeling dehydrated. This is my favorite brand for lips, and the only brand of lip balm that I can use for sensitive skin. Just not a fan of this flavor.
Evan T.
Evan T.

Not a huge fan of the flavor of this one. Maybe it's just cause I'm not a huge cherry girl. But anyways, I loooove the formula of burts bee's. It's my all time ride or die. This one wasn't my favorite that I've tried, just because of flavoring and something about it felt thinner than the formula I'm used to. I found myself reapplying way more often with this one. I think I'll stick with the original.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
D Hanis, TX

This is not my favorite flavor of lip balm. I like the Burt's Bees brand, but this particular flavor didn't feel as potent when applied and doesn't last as long as other flavors. The packaging got loose after a month in a backpack and the flavor isn't my favorite if the balm is used before eating or drinking. I would not buy again but will try a different flavor or kind within the brand.
Kyla V.
Kyla V.

I love Burt's Bees Lip Balm, I use them regularly. The formula is nice, it's good at hydrating without drying. It is a little pricey, but you are paying for good ingredients and quality. I personally can't smell, but I've been told by a friend that the smell is really overpowering when you open it, but disappears after applying it (and closing the tube). I would recommend to anyone.

Join Now