Burt's Bees Watermelon Lip Balm

by Burt's Bees

The sweet, refreshing flavor of freshly sliced watermelon, plus hydrating coconut oil and beeswax. What’s not to love?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burt's Bees Watermelon Lip Balm!
Emma P.
Beaverton, OR
Burt's Bees Watermelon Lip Balm uploaded by Emma P.
Purchased at: Target
Amazing product! Super hydrating and not sticky at all. It’s also very gentle and doesn’t sting or irritate lips. I think the smell is super nice and not too artificial or strong. I would definitely buy this product again!
Juno F.
NY
Burt's Bees Watermelon Lip Balm uploaded by Juno F.
I primarily use chapsticks like this before applying lipstick or any matte lip products to lessen the chance of chapped lips from wearing makeup. This does the job just fine but I wouldn’t use this product for protection against environmental factors (wind, winter temperatures, etc). Lip balms and serums work a lot better for those purposes, in my opinion. Trial and error will help find what works best for you 😊
Sara G.
Burt's Bees Watermelon Lip Balm uploaded by Sara G.
Purchased at: Target
I have used this lip balm for a long time and I love it. All of the lip balms from Burt’s Bees are very moisturizing. My lips get very sensitive during the winter time and this has done a great job on keeping them moisturized. I would say that the scent in this one is weird at first, but it later on smells like watermelon.
Rose G.
Spring Hill, FL
I frequently suffer from chapped lips and somehow it seems like chapstick helps but doesn't seem to last. I LOVEEEE my watermelon Burts bees!! It smells sooo good, I literally want to eat it. It nourishes my lips so well and it makes them feel so much better when they are dry.
samira A.
NY
Burt's Bees Watermelon Lip Balm uploaded by samira A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
the smell is actually really good and yea it’s nice. moisturizes my lips really good and i put it on before going to sleep.
Shelby S.
I've had an allergic reaction to a lip balm in the past and ever since then I am super weary of lip balms with too many chemicals. Burt's Bees doesn't have all the crazy ingredients that other lip balms have, which means I am more inclined to use it. The watermelon balm is hydrating, smooth, and smells sweet. My lips always look great when I use it consistently.
member-b762d
I love Burt's Bees products! I have all kinds of chapsticks from this brand. I love this watermelon chapstick. It smells really good and it makes my lips very good feeling.
Celine B.
Albertville, AL
Burt's Bees Watermelon Lip Balm uploaded by Celine B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing smell and super moisturizing. Very affordable for the quality. My go to chapstick nothing I would change about it, very gentle on your lips which is a plus not to greasy. 10/10 would buy again, highly recommend!
Jackie H.
Richmond, CA
Unfortunately, I would give this a 0/5 stars if I could but since 1/5 is the only option .... I normally love Burts Bees, but I don't know what went wrong with this product. It smells HORRIBLE. It's like ... artificial watermelon + chemical scent or something ... It smells bad but TASTES even worse. To top it off, it also dried out my lips and practically evaporated from my lips quickly. It's not even the good type of "seeps into your lips" type of feel - while it disappeared off my lips it also took the rest of my lip's moisture with it too. Do not recommend. Skip this product. I got baited into getting it cause of the cute looking watermelon packaging. Unfortunate!
sammie W.
This has a fresh watermelon scent and taste when you lick your lips 😋🍉 keeps my lips soft and smooth I really love it

Looking for your answer?