Burt's Bees Waterless Cat Shampoo

Burts Bees For Cats Waterless Spray Shampoo Helps You Groom Your Cat With Gentle, Natural Ingredients That Keep Your Kitty Fresh Naturally. Burt's Bees Waterless Spray Shampoo For Cats Is Made With Some Of Natures Finest Ingredients For Your Peace Of Mind And Your Cats Well-being. Tap Into Natures Power With Burts Bees Waterless Shampoo For Cats Made With Apple For Its Nourishing Properties And Honey To Give Fur A Super Shine. Burt's Bees Waterless Cat Shampoo Makes Cat Grooming Easy Because You Can Bathe Your Kitty Without Having To Rinse With Water

Water, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Coco Betaine, Glycerin, Honey, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Decyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid.

Instructions:

Spray Cat From Back Of Ears To Tail And Massage Into Coat. Towel Dry To Remove Excess Dirt & Moisture. Great For Spot Cleaning. Have Fun!

Has anyone tried this on their cat? If so how did it work for you?
Will this kill fleas?
Will this leave a greasy residue on my cats fur?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Waterless Cat Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Savannah G.
Island Lake
Burt's Bees Waterless Cat Shampoo uploaded by Savannah G.
I loved this product! My cat is very fluffy but that can lead to things getting trapped in his fur so this is perfect as he hates water. I would like if there was sent to this, but other than that it’s perfect!
Jane K.
Huntington Beach
Burt's Bees Waterless Cat Shampoo uploaded by Jane K.
This is AMAZING! My poor kitty has been so itchy. He has been licking, biting and scratching himself for years. He has licked all the fur off his tummy and various other spots, his elbows, the base of his tail. We have tried everything, the vet, changing diet, changing litter, even changing laundry detergent. This shampoo seems to be working. He doesn’t like to be spayed so I put it on a cotton ball and rub his sore itching skin. HE HAS STOPPED SCRATCHING! HIS SKIN IS HEALING! Thank you Bert’s Bees! We have been suffering for like 6 years!
member-d9680
Burt's Bees Waterless Cat Shampoo uploaded by member-d9680
Purchased at: Amazon
My cats hated getting sprayed, however this really helped their skin!! my older cat has dandruff and this got rid of it in a couple of days, this product really works. It's made of natural ingredients
Danielle T.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Burt's Bees Waterless Cat Shampoo uploaded by Danielle T.
Purchased at: Amazon
My cat don’t like this but I love it. My cats know what time it is when they see this bottle
Jojo D.
Ocala, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Burt's Bees Waterless Cat Shampoo uploaded by Jojo D.
He smells so good and looks super clean this is one way to give jim a bath without him being scared of the water do since he dont mind neither do i
Eric M.
Warwick, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Burt's Bees Waterless Cat Shampoo uploaded by Eric M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Burt's Bees Waterless Cat Shampoo is so easy to use. It is super easy to shampoo my Violette with this spray. Step 1 spritz the fur from neck to tail. Step 2 comb or brush through. DONE! It leaves her fir super clean and fresh. She is a standard size house cat and I use 4 sprays. Every cat owner should have this. We all know how much cats love baths with water, right? Lol. This takes all of the stress out of bath time for kitty. It keeps me safe from scratches too. I love this spray.
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Burt's Bees Waterless Cat Shampoo uploaded by Kalie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Works great and my cat smells so much better after use. Glad I didn’t have to worry about water.
Sarah A.
Westminster, VT
Been using this for a few years absolutely love this smells wonderful easy to use on my cat have never been let down by Burts bees love there products
Devon G.
Minneapolis, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was looking forward to my cat smelling like apples and honey, unfortunately this shampoo leaves no scent on her. Good thing she wasn’t smelly to begin with. She’s not a fan of the initial spraying but she tolerates it. I do notice after it is brushed through that her fur is a bit softer looking. Not sure I’ll buy this shampoo again.
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
1,078 reviews
Purchased at: Target
This waterless shampoo is amazing. Helps keeping my cat’s coat clean and fresh. It is di easy to use and doesn’t scare my cat as she hate bathing time. It has a pleasant smell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mickey R.
il y a 2 ans
Burt's Bees Waterless Cat Shampoo I haven't tried this yet, but is it okay for kittens to use?