Burt's Bees Warm Collection Kissable Color Holiday Gift Set

by Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees Warm Collection Kissable Color Holiday Gift Set Nourishes And Moisturizes Lips With A Pop Of Luminescent Color. This Gift Set Includes Three Stunning Warm Shades For Layering Over Your Favorite Lipstick Or For Applying On Nude Lips For A Shimmering Hint Of Color. Peony Is A Pale Beige Mauve, Rhubarb Is A Bright Cool Pinky Red And Fig Is A Arm Red Brown With Hints Of Coral. These Everyday Shades Are Enriched With Shea Butter, Vitamin E And Antioxidant Rich Fruit Oils To Moisturize And Naturally Soften Lips. The 100% Natural Lip Tint Has A Smooth Texture That Glides On With A Hint Of Mint To Invigorate Lips With A Refreshing Tingle. Brighten Your Lips With A Spot Of Color And Complement Your Natural Beauty With This Assortment Of 3 Kissable Colors. The Convenient Slim Tube Size Makes It Easy To Stash One In Your Pocket, Desk Drawer Or As A Perfect Stocking Stuffer. This Gift Set Is Beautifully Packaged In A Burt's Bees Signature Holiday Gift Box Ready For Gifting.

Burt's Bees Warm Collection Kissable Color Holiday Gift Set:

Contains 3 Popular Burt's Bees Naturally Moisturizing Lip Shimmers To Bring A Luscious Spot Of Color To Your Lips Throughout The Holiday Season
Includes 3 Convenient 0.15 Oz. Slim Tubes For Everyday Wear In Lip Shimmering Shades Of Peony, Rhubarb And Fig To Match Your Personality And Let Your Luscious Lips Shine
100% Natural Lip Shimmers Power Packed With Beeswax To Condition And Antioxidant Rich Vitamin E, Natural Butters And Oils To Moisturize And Hydrate Lips Everyday Of The Year
Nourishing Enriched Ingredients Including Extremely Nutritious Sunflower Oil That Is Easily Absorbed Without The Greasy Feel For Healthy Looking And Happy Lips
Pamper Someone You Love With Natural Smile Soothing Lip Care Treatment With Nourishing Ingredients That Keep Your Lips Happy, Smooth And Super Moist
A Unique Stocking Stuffer Or The Perfect Holiday Gift For The Beauty Enthusiast In Your Life Who's Looking For A Natural Way To Moisturize Dry Lips
Naturally Moisturizing Essential Lip Care Products Packed In An Attractive Burt's Bees Signature Holiday Gift Ready Box For Easy Gift Ideas, No Wrapping Necessary

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D' Abeille), Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Cire De Candelilla), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lanolin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Cire De Carnauba), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragaria Anassa (Strawberry) Seed Oil, Prunus Armerniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Canola Oil (Huile De Colza), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Limonene. +/- Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Alumina, Ci 77861 (Tin Oxide), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Instructions:

Apply Shimmer Liberally To Your Lips As Often As Needed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burt's Bees Warm Collection Kissable Color Holiday Gift Set!
Product Highlights
“Love the colors and the light flavor it leaves on your lips! i used this almost every day. it helps with dry chapped lipsin 24 reviews
“These are extended moisturizing. And the fact that they are tinted makes them all the better. I would recommend these over other lip balms.” in 17 reviews
“GREAT collection and variety of colours. Dark, red, pink. All set and ready to conquer the lippie world! Very moisturizing (as Burt's Bees lip products are).” in 11 reviews
Ada, OK
Burt’s Bees is one of my favorite chapsticks to use because they also have spf in them. Which is great in the sun but also very effective in cold weather!
Detroit, MI
BURT'S BEE'S WARM COLLECTION is one of my top lip balms i use especially in the winter. It keeps your lip soft with an added warming sensation. I love it!
Booneville, AR
The only product I wear on my lips!!! Just the right tints to add color without taking away from who I am. Love the tingling sensation when I put it on :-)
I love this it makes your lips perfect and super soft every time you need on but theire just like flavored smoothies because they have that flavor
Centreville
Got this as a Christmas gift and it’s judt not for me. I didn’t enjoy the tint - I didn’t like the way it glides on. The wear. A little pricey .
Kansas City, MO
My husband got this set for Christmas and I can’t stop using it! I love the smell and how it refreshes my chapped lips. A great price for a good value.
I'm not a huge fan of burts bees chapstick as carmex is my top choice. I just feel like burts bees doesn't last long and I have to keep reapplying it.
Highland Park
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ I love this I really can't say anything else I'm obbbbssssessed it give you tint but not a lipstick type tint a very soft natural one.
I love this product. I have dry lips, sometimes I can not wear normal lip color. I enjoy how this moisturizes and add color. Feels great on. #worthit
Laredo, TX
This leaves my lips smooth. It works fast. The smell is really good. They last a long time. I like how Burt's bees supports bees and is very organic.