BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Shampoo with Pomegranate: 99.6% natural Natural fragrance see more...

Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Shampoo with Pomegranate
  • "I loved the smell of this shampoo and usually I love Burts bees products but I dont like how drying it was to my hair I have thin hair and it did not do a very good job" in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and lots of it so I go through a lot of shampoo." in 1 review
Krisana S.
Krisana S.
Saint Peters, MO
This shampoo wont later, you'll have to use a lot to get your hair feeling clean and it is also very drying. I end up having to use a lot more conditioner.
Holly K.
Holly K.
I seriously love Burt's Bees products! This shampoo smells amazing and lasts a long time!!! I really love it!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
It made my hair feel clean and great, but I didn't really get the volume I was wanting and expecting.
soraya b.
soraya b.
Oregon
While i greatly enjoy the smell, and it does get the hair clean, i feel it does not perform as well as other natural shampoos i have used in the past.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Morganton, GA
I loved the smell of this shampoo and usually I love Burt's bees products but I don't like how drying it was to my hair I have thin hair and it did not do a very good job
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Wakefield, Rhode Island
I have thick hair and lots of it so I go through a lot of shampoo. Even though it doesn't lather that well, my hair is clean and smells amazing.
member-91ad6e85b
member-91ad6e85b
Garland, TX
While I do love the smell I absolutely hated everything else about it. It doesn't lather, doesn't make your hair feel clean and it is very drying. Wouldnt recommend it.
Prerna M.
Prerna M.
Vancouver
i have very thick hair, and this moisturized so well. my hair felt so healthy and looked the way it felt. my hair does get greasy fast and one thing this product didn't do was prevent the grease, if that makes any sense.