BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Shampoo with Pomegranate: 99.6% natural Natural fragrance see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I loved the smell of this shampoo and usually I love Burts bees products but I dont like how drying it was to my hair I have thin hair and it did not do a very good job" in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and lots of it so I go through a lot of shampoo." in 1 review
Vik K.
Bradenton, FL
I used it for a while until my hairdresser started making comments how dry and sticky my hair feels. Love burt's bees but I wouldn't use this product again.
Melissa B.
Anderson
The shampoo itself wasn't a bad product, just wasn't quite for me. This shampoo wasnt very sudsy which is something I'm used to and like. But it was nice because it wasn't drying and didn't irritate my scalp. It smelled great when applying it, but as I exited the shower I felt like my hair just smelt like wet dog.. the conditioner wasn't very moisturizing either. Although I have fine, limp, long, straight hair I don't find many volumizing shampoos or conditioners that I actually like. I guess I'm just used to getting heavy moisturizing products that weigh my hair down so I think it looks frizzy and dry without. Overall a decent product, but I didn't repurchase.
This shampoo is actually one of the rare products that does what it's supposed to -- it actually volumizes my very thing and pretty weak hair. The smell is pretty light and overall, the shampoo is pretty affordable for how long it lasts (I don't wash my hair every day though).
Sharron R.
Prattville, AL
All I can say it don't deserve a star. It was water and didn't get soapy at all. I almost used half of bottle trying to get it to sudz up. Then I used the conditioner and it was a bit thicker but when I dried my hair it didn't have any volume. In fact it was greasier than not washing my hair for two weeks. This is an epic fail for me.
Kelsey B.
Janesville, WI
I LOVE Burt's bees

The texture of this was a little off but overall a nice scent and good product

It made my hair feel greasy after using it and I already have greasy enough hair so I will not be repurchasing this unfortunately. It just did not do it for me
Kenzie N.
I love this shampoo! It smells nice, leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy, and overall it's just a great shampoo. I have very thin, fine hair and it gets greasy very quickly, I use this shampoo and it really helps not make my hair so greasy.
Ariel M.
This product smells amazing! I actually just bought it and I am very pleased with it. It makes my hair feel light, refreshed, and clean. My boyfriend even uses it when I'm not looking! I can't wait for more scents
Krisana S.
Saint Peters, MO
This shampoo wont later, you'll have to use a lot to get your hair feeling clean and it is also very drying. I end up having to use a lot more conditioner.
Rachael B.
Morganton, GA
I loved the smell of this shampoo and usually I love Burt's bees products but I don't like how drying it was to my hair I have thin hair and it did not do a very good job
member-91ad6e85b
Garland, TX
While I do love the smell I absolutely hated everything else about it. It doesn't lather, doesn't make your hair feel clean and it is very drying. Wouldnt recommend it.