Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate Shampoo uploaded by Sarah S.Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate Shampoo uploaded by Tomeka M.Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate Shampoo uploaded by Svetlana M.

BY BURT'S BEES

Turn Up The Volume And Body Of Your Hair With Our Very Volumizing Shampoo. This Gentle Shampoo Easily Rinses And Adds Super Shine While Leaving Your Hair Feeling Thicker And Looking Oh-so Fuller. Formulated With Antioxidant-rich Pomegranate Seed Oil And Jojoba Protein, A Natural Moisturizer, It's The Nourishing Shampoo That Gives You Beauti-full, Healthy-looking Hair.

• Moisturizes With Pomegranate Seed Oil And Jojoba Protein
  • Adds Shine To Hair
  • Smoothes And Reduces Frizz
  • Sls Free

Ingredient:

Say Hello To The Pomegranate. Picked From The Punica Granatum Tree, It Contains Several Polyphenols And Anthocyanidins; Which Means A Bunch Of Amazing Things That Are Really Good For Your Hair. Things Like Natural Nutrients And Antioxidants...
Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Bis-hydroxyethylglycinate Coco-glucosides Crosspolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Proteinsodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Arginine, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Sodium Polyaspartate, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.

How To Use:

Wet Hair Completely. Massage Into Scalp And Hair, Working Into A Full, Rich Lather. Rinse Thoroughly And Repeat If Necessary. For Best Results, Follow With Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Conditioner. Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water.

Mason D.
Waldorf
I can’t tel you just how much I truly love this shampoo. I use this literally every single day and it’s my favorite shampoo of all time. It’s formulated without harsh chemicals and bad ingredients. I use this for noticeable volume and shine. The best part is the amazing smell! It’s an amazing fruity aroma that’s not too overpowering, and lasts all day! You will not be disappointed with this product!!!
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I was not a big fan of this shampoo. The smell is a little odd, definitely not as fruity or bright as I thought it would be. After rinsing it out, my hair felt dry and a little matted. After my hair was dry, it still felt like there was product residue in it. This feeling was there each time I used this, and felt that way even the day after use and made my hair feel greasy. At one point, my fiance even said to me “babe, I think you have some product that didn’t rinse out of your hair” so you know it was pretty bad if he noticed it haha. It says it’s volumizing but it definitely didn’t add volume to my hair at all. It didn’t have much lather which isn’t necessarily a bad thing since that usually indicates icky ingredients. Definitely won’t repurchase.
on t.
it’s good and it smells nice not like the other shampoos i’ve tried, you can find it in target and even dollar store , it leaves your hair smooth & soft i guess it’s the same anyways yeah it smells nice
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
The shampoo itself wasn't a bad product, just wasn't quite for me. This shampoo wasnt very sudsy which is something I'm used to and like. But it was nice because it wasn't drying and didn't irritate my scalp. It smelled great when applying it, but as I exited the shower I felt like my hair just smelt like wet dog.. the conditioner wasn't very moisturizing either. Although I have fine, limp, long, straight hair I don't find many volumizing shampoos or conditioners that I actually like. I guess I'm just used to getting heavy moisturizing products that weigh my hair down so I think it looks frizzy and dry without. Overall a decent product, but I didn't repurchase.
Tomeka M.
Purchased at: Target
I decide to try this shampoo and let me tell you it’s Great!!! First off it left my hair feeling so soft easy to comb thru. It smells like pomegranate and the best part is it’s sulfate free!!! I will totally buy this product again.
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this shampoo! It smells great and doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy. It lathers well, but of course that isn’t always the goal of a good shampoo. The reason I gave this four stars is because I don’t feel it volumizes like it says it does. At least it doesn’t do it for my hair. However, it does help cut down on some of the frizz.
Reilly C.
Kenton
I tried this on a whim and didn't mind it! AMAZING smell that lasts after the shower and leaves your hair feeling so clean. It doesn't lather well but I actually liked that because it felt good knowing I wasn't putting a ton of foreign chemicals in my hair and on my scalp! This shampoo however doesn't add any shine or body to my hair.
Justine W.
Greenville, NC
My husband always insists on purchasing this because it's his favorite shampoo, but he has very fine and short hair. I, on the other hand, have long and very thick hair, and this just doesn't do the trick. The smell isn't as bright and fruity as I would imagine, and the consistency is kind of watery but not spreadable. I feel like I need to use a lot to get my hair clean, and the bottle is not that big! There are other natural shampoos out there that do a better job.
Heidi L.
Crellin
I got this as a gift one time I absolutely loved it my hair felt so healthy and soft I love all Burt bee products I wish I could afford Burt bees and not to many places sell all these products where I live I'd definitely love to test these products bc I love knowing it's all natural what gets better then that amazing product
Chelsea B.
Allen, TX
When I first started using Burt's Bees I loved it. It got my hair squeaky clean and it smelled amazing I just didn't like that after a little while of using it I felt like it was striping my hair of all natural oil and drying it out. It felt very stiff after a few times if using it. It says Sulfate free which caught my eye, but I just decided to switch over to something that doesn't leave my hair feelin as dry and stiff after a wash.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I'm looking for a more natural option for my hair care routine. I tried this and HATED the smell. I also didn't find it to be very volumizing. Does anyone recommend any other product for me to try?
Lauren S.
Would anyone recommend this shampoo to people with oily hair?
Hailee B.
Windsor, ON
How does it do with dyed hair?
Steffanie S.
Toronto, ON
What's the trick to fully rinsing it so your hair feels clean afterwards?
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this shampoo and how does it smell?

Target