Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate Shampoo uploaded by Svetlana M.Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate Shampoo uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Turn Up The Volume And Body Of Your Hair With Our Very Volumizing Shampoo. This Gentle Shampoo Easily Rinses And Adds Super Shine While Leaving Your Hair Feeling Thicker And Looking Oh-so Fuller. Formulated With Antioxidant-rich Pomegranate Seed Oil And Jojoba Protein, A Natural Moisturizer, It's The Nourishing Shampoo That Gives You Beauti-full, Healthy-looking Hair.

• Moisturizes With Pomegranate Seed Oil And Jojoba Protein
  • Adds Shine To Hair
  • Smoothes And Reduces Frizz
  • Sls Free

Ingredient:

Say Hello To The Pomegranate. Picked From The Punica Granatum Tree, It Contains Several Polyphenols And Anthocyanidins; Which Means A Bunch Of Amazing Things That Are Really Good For Your Hair. Things Like Natural Nutrients And Antioxidants...
Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Bis-hydroxyethylglycinate Coco-glucosides Crosspolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Proteinsodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Arginine, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Sodium Polyaspartate, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.

How To Use:

Wet Hair Completely. Massage Into Scalp And Hair, Working Into A Full, Rich Lather. Rinse Thoroughly And Repeat If Necessary. For Best Results, Follow With Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Conditioner. Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water.

• What's the trick to fully rinsing it so your hair feels clean af...1 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair? Looking for somethin... Be the first to answer!
  • Im looking for something moisturize and volumize. My hair can get...1 Answers
Chelsea B.
Allen , TX
When I first started using Burt's Bees I loved it. It got my hair squeaky clean and it smelled amazing I just didn't like that after a little while of using it I felt like it was striping my hair of all natural oil and drying it out. It felt very stiff after a few times if using it. It says Sulfate free which caught my eye, but I just decided to switch over to something that doesn't leave my hair feelin as dry and stiff after a wash.
Michelle T.
I hated this shampoo and the conditioner. It's one of the worst shampoos and conditioners ive used. It didn't foam at all i expected that but it was like i was just adding more water to my hair. Rinsing this out of my hair i could feel my hair was dry matted tangled. I followed with the conditioner it was just as bad as the shampoo. I couldn't even get a comb through my hair i had handfuls of hair coming out in the shower i mean lots. The scent smelled like rancid Kool Aid. I really hate this shampoo and conditioner i don't recommend this to anyone at all
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This was an ok product, it along with the conditioner left my hair feeling quite dry. The smell was amazing and I really enjoyed that. But I didn't like how it made my hair feel. It never really felt quite moisturizing, it didn't weigh it down at all, my hair is fine and thin so alot of products really weigh my hair down. So that was a plus. I used up the bottles I purchased, but was not interested in repurchasing. I loved the smell but that wasn't enough for me! I have not recommend this to anyone!
Vanessa M.
I really like the effect of this product. It gave my hair some bounce, which I truly need because my hair is naturally very straight. I don’t mind it much but sometimes I like my hair to have a little body and this does it. If you want A LOT of it, I don’t this would function but it is cool for those that want a little pump.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
The shampoo itself wasn't a bad product, just wasn't quite for me. This shampoo wasnt very sudsy which is something I'm used to and like. But it was nice because it wasn't drying and didn't irritate my scalp. It smelled great when applying it, but as I exited the shower I felt like my hair just smelt like wet dog.. the conditioner wasn't very moisturizing either. Although I have fine, limp, long, straight hair I don't find many volumizing shampoos or conditioners that I actually like. I guess I'm just used to getting heavy moisturizing products that weigh my hair down so I think it looks frizzy and dry without. Overall a decent product, but I didn't repurchase.
Brandi S.
Newnan, GA
This product leaves your hair looking fuller and feeling thoroughly thicker every time you use it. It's got antioxidant-rich pomegranate seed and jojobas protein, a natural moisturizer, this nourishing shampoo will give you beautiful, full, healthy looking hair. The price is good and it easy to find
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this shampoo! It smells great and doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy. It lathers well, but of course that isn’t always the goal of a good shampoo. The reason I gave this four stars is because I don’t feel it volumizes like it says it does. At least it doesn’t do it for my hair. However, it does help cut down on some of the frizz.
Heidi L.
Crellin
I got this as a gift one time I absolutely loved it my hair felt so healthy and soft I love all Burt bee products I wish I could afford Burt bees and not to many places sell all these products where I live I'd definitely love to test these products bc I love knowing it's all natural what gets better then that amazing product
Samantha B.
Marlow, OK
This product really smells amazing and gives your hair volume just like it says. It leaves your hair super soft and smelling incredible. It lathers very nicely and doesn’t take as much to wash your entire hair. I will repurchase again and will definitely recommend!
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
I️ was so excited to try this shampoo, but I️t left my hair still feeling greasy after use. I️ could never get my hair to feel clean when using this product. I️ used for a week and had to buy a different shampoo.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I'm looking for a more natural option for my hair care routine. I tried this and HATED the smell. I also didn't find it to be very volumizing. Does anyone recommend any other product for me to try?
Hailee B.
Windsor, ON
How does it do with dyed hair?
Lauren S.
Would anyone recommend this shampoo to people with oily hair?
Kt L.
Im looking for something moisturize and volumize. My hair can get a little greasy, so i need something with a well balance. What recommendations do u have?
Steffanie S.
Toronto, ON
What's the trick to fully rinsing it so your hair feels clean afterwards?