Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate Conditioner uploaded by Diane N.Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate Conditioner uploaded by Maggie Z.Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate Conditioner uploaded by Stephanie J.

BY BURT'S BEES

Show Your Hair How Much You Care When You Naturally Boost Its Volume With Our Very Volumizing Conditioner. Lightweight And Amino Acid-rich, This Gentle Conditioner Not Only Rinses Easily But Also Leaves Your Hair Looking Fuller And Feeling Thoroughly Thicker. Formulated With Nourishing Pomegranate Seed And Avocado Oils, It Helps Detangle While Adding Softness And Body Every Time You Use It.

• Nourishes With Pomegranate Seed And Avocado Oils
  • Rinses Easily And Detangles
  • Adds Volume And Body To Hair
  • Leaves Hair Looking Beautiful And Healthy
  • Sls Free

Ingredient:

Say Hello To The Pomegranate. Picked From The Punica Granatum Tree, It Contains Several Polyphenols And Anthocyanidins; Which Means A Bunch Of Amazing Things That Are Really Good For Your Hair. Things Like Natural Nutrients And Antioxidants...
Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Brassica Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Arginine, Lactic Acid, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance)Sodium Polyaspartate, Stearyldimoniumhydroxypropyl Laurylglucosides Chloride, Glycerin, Brassicyl Isoleucinate Esylate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Behenyl Behenate, Cetrimonium Bromide Sodium Chloride, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.

How To Use:

Massage Conditioner Into Scalp And Hair, Concentrating On The Ends And Other Damaged Areas. Rinse Thoroughly. For Best Results, Use After Shampooing With Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Shampoo. Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water.

Buy on Amazon
Harley M.
Lafayette
The product is not good with long hair because it takes quite a lot of product to feel very conditioned. But it is great for short hair and I highly recommend using it with the shampoo that goes with it. They aren’t very expensive either and they last (if you have short hair)
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
If I could give it 3.5 I would but since I can't, it's getting a 3/5. I purchased this for almost $8 at Target and it wasn't worth the price. I have extremely bleached hair so that might be why but it didn't really do anything for my hair. Pomegranate? It smells like generic cough syrup!! I want a conditioner, not cold medicine! I might try another scent but definitely will never repurchase this specific product.
Stephanie J.
This is another one of my faves that I just love the scent of.The scent stays in your jair for days and I actually have people ask me what body mist am I wearing. The shine and everything is remarkable. I love my hair product collection and this one I recomment using like a hair mask. You have to try this especially if you have color treated hair.
Candace S.
I love Burt's bees but was disappointed when i dropped eight bucks on this conditioner. I have long thick her and literally have to use half the bottle to somewhat get my fingers through it. Smells great but i don't recommend it. Other brands that work better and are cheaper.
Iadyra M.
Such a silky finish and the smell is amaazzinnngg! I have long curly/wavy hair and this definitely keeps the tangles away while giving it a boost of volume. This was a gift but I would definitely be buying more when I start running out which will be soon :(
Tabby F.
Love this conditioner for the effectiveness and the wonderful smell! We use this every day and my hair is color treated this is amazing. Really keeps my hair super soft and shiny. Telling all my friends about this.
Kendra Y.
Fort Wayne, IN
This conditioner works okay but it's not worth the price. It made my hair feel stringy and the scent was less than appealing.
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
I wasn’t obsessed with the scent but it did do a good job conditioning my hair and left my hair feeling very soft and smooth
Bianca R.
Flint, TX
Love this product so much!!! I use it all the time! I like it more than anything else I use!
Elizabeth W.
Franklin, TN
It’s volumizing conditioner is the best one it’s smells amazing it has great packaging you get a lot for what you pay for