Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate Conditioner uploaded by Diane N.Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate Conditioner uploaded by Maggie Z.Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate Conditioner uploaded by Stephanie J.

BY BURT'S BEES

Show Your Hair How Much You Care When You Naturally Boost Its Volume With Our Very Volumizing Conditioner. Lightweight And Amino Acid-rich, This Gentle Conditioner Not Only Rinses Easily But Also Leaves Your Hair Looking Fuller And Feeling Thoroughly Thicker. Formulated With Nourishing Pomegranate Seed And Avocado Oils, It Helps Detangle While Adding Softness And Body Every Time You Use It.

• Nourishes With Pomegranate Seed And Avocado Oils
  • Rinses Easily And Detangles
  • Adds Volume And Body To Hair
  • Leaves Hair Looking Beautiful And Healthy
  • Sls Free

Ingredient:

Say Hello To The Pomegranate. Picked From The Punica Granatum Tree, It Contains Several Polyphenols And Anthocyanidins; Which Means A Bunch Of Amazing Things That Are Really Good For Your Hair. Things Like Natural Nutrients And Antioxidants...
Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Brassica Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Arginine, Lactic Acid, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance)Sodium Polyaspartate, Stearyldimoniumhydroxypropyl Laurylglucosides Chloride, Glycerin, Brassicyl Isoleucinate Esylate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Behenyl Behenate, Cetrimonium Bromide Sodium Chloride, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.

How To Use:

Massage Conditioner Into Scalp And Hair, Concentrating On The Ends And Other Damaged Areas. Rinse Thoroughly. For Best Results, Use After Shampooing With Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Shampoo. Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water.

Buy on Amazon
Kelly H.
Chesterfield, VA
I like this product but it just wasn't moisturizing enough for me. I heat treat my hair and had to switch off of this product. Smells amazing and would be better for someone with oily hair.
I actually really like this conditioner. For being on the cheaper side, it does the job. Not that much in the bottle so if you have a lot of hair, it might not be worth it. Smells fantastic and doesn't leave build up.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
This conditioner not only smells amazing but gives my hair a ton of volume and doesn’t weigh it down. It isn’t expensive but works better than expensive brands.
Emily B.
Bellingham , WA
This conditioner is ok. Moisturizing and light enough for my fine hair, but nothing spectacular. The smell is ok, but turns if you don't use it up in time.
Lindsey Z.
Hueytown, AL
I really like that this is an all natural product and I love the smell. I did notice though that my hair would get more oily when using this product.
Holly K.
I recommend getting the shampoo and conditioner! Love this Burt's Bees conditioner and you will see fabulous results if you use the shampoo with it!
Stacy U.
I've tried this once and it took some time to get used to how it made my hair feel. It was almost like it was sucking the moisture out if my hair.
Angelina B.
I have very thick hair and this conditioner did not work well with my hair. I had a nightmare getting my knots out. Probably OK for thin hair
Tabatha H.
Mcchord Afb, WA
Smells great, has good volume, but unfortunately leaves my hair feeling like straw, which is not good, since I naturally have very soft hair.
destiny k.
Green Bay
I absolutely love the smell and love how it keep lips moisturized for a long time. Love the natural elements that's hard to find these days.