Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate Conditioner uploaded by Diane N.Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate Conditioner uploaded by Maggie Z.Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate Conditioner uploaded by Stephanie J.

BY BURT'S BEES

Show Your Hair How Much You Care When You Naturally Boost Its Volume With Our Very Volumizing Conditioner. Lightweight And Amino Acid-rich, This Gentle Conditioner Not Only Rinses Easily But Also Leaves Your Hair Looking Fuller And Feeling Thoroughly Thicker. Formulated With Nourishing Pomegranate Seed And Avocado Oils, It Helps Detangle While Adding Softness And Body Every Time You Use It.

• Nourishes With Pomegranate Seed And Avocado Oils
  • Rinses Easily And Detangles
  • Adds Volume And Body To Hair
  • Leaves Hair Looking Beautiful And Healthy
  • Sls Free

Ingredient:

Say Hello To The Pomegranate. Picked From The Punica Granatum Tree, It Contains Several Polyphenols And Anthocyanidins; Which Means A Bunch Of Amazing Things That Are Really Good For Your Hair. Things Like Natural Nutrients And Antioxidants...
Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Brassica Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Arginine, Lactic Acid, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance)Sodium Polyaspartate, Stearyldimoniumhydroxypropyl Laurylglucosides Chloride, Glycerin, Brassicyl Isoleucinate Esylate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Behenyl Behenate, Cetrimonium Bromide Sodium Chloride, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.

How To Use:

Massage Conditioner Into Scalp And Hair, Concentrating On The Ends And Other Damaged Areas. Rinse Thoroughly. For Best Results, Use After Shampooing With Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Shampoo. Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water.

Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
This really does smell like pomegranate so if you’re into pomegranate you would absolutely love the scent I love the stuff for people with very San brittle hair because it’s 100% natural and on top of that it really does help with the volume are usually use this on my grandma when I want to start her hair or someone of an older age again who’s lacking volume for sure
Harley M.
Lafayette
The product is not good with long hair because it takes quite a lot of product to feel very conditioned. But it is great for short hair and I highly recommend using it with the shampoo that goes with it. They aren’t very expensive either and they last (if you have short hair)
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
Aside from smelling really good, I don’t really see any more Volumizing as advertised and I have to leave this is a little longer than usual for my hair to feel soft but it’s still not silky smooth like some others. All in all I still love Burt’s bees
Brandy M.
Bostic, NC
I like the Burt Bee’s conditioner. It’s reasonably priced. This product doesn’t leave your hair feeling dry and is safe for color treated hair. Paraben and sulfate free makes it a number 2 on my list of favorite conditioners.
Kurstin L.
Hurst, TX
I wanted to love this but it made my hair greasy and heavy. It smells so wonderful. It may be better for someone that doesn’t have straight, fine hair. I tried to shake it and ensure that the shampoo/conditioner was evenly distributed but it didn’t help.
Roxanne L.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought 5 bottles of this when it was on sale. It is awful the formula is all natural which is great but I have very long straight hair and it does nothing to make it manageable. I do like the way it smells I ended up throwing away the unused bottles.
Karina C.
chicago
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
I am absolutely in love with this product it makes my hair not so frizzy, shine, smell good, and it also kinda helps my waves and curls to be more define and more noticeable since it shines and bounce and look so alive.
Ashlee J.
Moss Point, MS
A little pricy, but I love this conditioner. This conditioner fully repairs my hair, I usually keep it in for about 5 minutes and rinse it out. I dye my hair religiously and my color stays, so that keeps me coming back for this brand.
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
I bought this for my daughter who has very thick hair. This conditioner is so thick, it almost feels like lotion! It smells amazing and it makes my daughter’s hair easy to comb and get tangled out.

Bed Bath & Beyond