Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm

by Burt's Bees

A luxuriously complex and comforting lip balm bursting with all-natural vanilla. Couple that with moisturizing Shea Butter and soothing Vitamin E, and you’ve got a true treat for happy lips.

F4f and/or l4l anyone? 🥰
why so expensive it’s just lip balm it has the same qualities as others you know?
How often should lip balm be applied per day?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
...very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing.in reviews
Lauren B.
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Lauren B.
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Lauren B.
This @burtsbees bad boy belongs in every handbag. I probably own about 20 of these lip balms, and you can bet I use every one of them. While I have tried loads of different balms in the past, this is the one I keep coming back to. The vanilla bean scent is glorious and leaves a lovely subtle taste in my lips and it keeps my lips moisturized for far longer than most balms. I used to suffer with dry lips in the winter, but this balm has saved me from that for the last few years! Not only is the packaging adorable, the brand is cruelty free and has a good price point!
Giselle
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Giselle
i use this product every day. it is extremely moisturising and i like it’s minty smell. i would like if it had more product as i finish it quite quickly due to the daily use. i would definitely stick to this lip balm.
Holly L.
Manchester, greater Manchester
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Holly L.
I love these lip balms. They are super inexpensive and have an amazing variety. The packaging is super cute. I will say some are more moisturising than others. My favourite is vanilla bean, it’s portly the most moisturising out of them all and smells amazing! X
Han M.
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Han M.
Love this product it’s super hydrating and soft on the lips and it lasts a while,and it smells amazing too my favourite. Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
The O.
This lip balm is perfect as it keeps lips fully hydrated and moist. I have the pink and blue colours as well. The 2 big shames is that: 1.None are coloured 2.Heavily shiny I always have to use my own super matte lipstick on top as it's colourless and overly shiny. Would I buy again? Yes as they are the best lip balms for me.
Jess G.
Romford, Essex
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Jess G.
I love how moisturising this is, its not sticky or too glossy, it is waxy but i prefer to other lip balms. It literally lasts ages and the honey flavour isn’t overpowering. Its good value for money and would recommend. 🐝 🐝
Esosa O.
Berkshire , Reading
I dont know what it is but this lip balm is just the best. It really helped my lips. It has a nice consistency and had a just right texture. This is wire it. Burts bees have great products and i highly recommend.
Salma H.
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Salma H.
Really do not like the smell of honey as it’s very strong and it’s nothing too special however my younger brother likes it a lot.
Heather E.
Luton, Bedfordshire
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Heather E.
Favourite lip balm! It’s soo soothing and so moisturising to my lips. Great for the cold weather and really compact to carry around in my handbag everywhere I go!
Hannah S.
Tonypandy, R.C.T
My go to lip balm. I have one in my bag and my car. Very moisturising and also smells and feels Amazzing. The packaging is very cute.

924 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...