Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm

by Burt's Bees

A luxuriously complex and comforting lip balm bursting with all-natural vanilla. Couple that with moisturizing Shea Butter and soothing Vitamin E, and you’ve got a true treat for happy lips.

F4f and/or l4l anyone? 🥰
why so expensive it’s just lip balm it has the same qualities as others you know?
How often should lip balm be applied per day?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
...very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing.in reviews
Kayleen M.
I love Burt's Bees lip balms. Every one of them has an amazing flavour and I feel that they really nourish and moisturize your lips versus other brands that temporarily moisturize but then end up drying them out afterwards. I'm really excited to try out some of their other lip products!
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Renee H.
Love Burt's Bees lip balm! I have extremely dry skin and use lip balm every day, especially in the winter. This brand is one of my favorite's because there are many excellent flavors and it keeps my lips super moisturized. I keep the tube everywhere, in my purse, in my car, on my bedside table and even in the bathroom! This stuff is miraculous!
Bade D.
Mamer, Luxembourg
The lip balm is very refreshing and moisturizing, however it is slightly harder compared to other lip balms. I personally prefer softer balms, but this one is nice to throw in your purse for a quick reapplication. The price is very good too, the tube lasts forever.
Holly D.
Scranton, PA
This is my boyfriend's go-to lip moisturizer! He loves how effective this lip balm is, and will never waver from it ever. I generally use it in rotation with other lip products. I do think it is a great product, but I wish the smell wasn't so waxy. I have yet to find my go-to lip balm, but this one continues to make it into my rotation of "pretty good" moisturizing lip products.
R V.
Tyler, TX
My go to lip balm since forever. Makes your lips feel refreshed and moisturized. Also great at repairing your skin once it has dried out. The taste is great. Take it everywhere with me. One improvement, it always gets ruined when I put it in my pocket.
Alexandria K.
Sun Prairie, WI
Best lip balm that I've used so far. It applies smoothly, tastes and smells nicely and it feels like it's actually healing and moisturizing your lips. My only complaint is that it seems like it's getting more and more pricey over time. It's a great product!
Angelica H.
Hereford
Love how it refreshes my lip while giving them a soft feel. I enjoy when lips are chapped. Smells great like peppermint.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
Love love love this product! Keeps my lips nice and refreshed and has a minty feel to it.
Nikki G.
I love this product!! It's smooth, smells great, gives a slight tint to my lips, and has natural ingredients!
Madison G.
Taylor, MI
This is the only chapstick I will use. I love how smooth it applies. I also love the minty tingling feeling on my lips after it has been applied. It's very refreshing.

924 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...