Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm

by Burt's Bees

A luxuriously complex and comforting lip balm bursting with all-natural vanilla. Couple that with moisturizing Shea Butter and soothing Vitamin E, and you’ve got a true treat for happy lips.

Everyone always talks about burts bees... my lips are sensitive do you think it would be a good fit?
F4f and/or l4l anyone? 🥰
why so expensive it’s just lip balm it has the same qualities as others you know?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
...very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing.in reviews
Hannah M.
Rockton
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Hannah M.
Review for: Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
Fav chapstick. Vanilla is my favorite scent & this definitely lives up to the hype. Makes me feel moisturized!
Emma V.
Granville, OH
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Emma V.
Review for: Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
Super moisturizing ! Smells amazing! Also it lasts a very long time. Would 10/10 recommend
Jena C.
Harlingen, TX
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Jena C.
Review for: Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
I love so many of the Burt’s Bees products so I was super excited to get more lip balm in my Christmas stocking. The vanilla bean scent/flavor is great and the balm itself is super moisturizing. I don’t have to reapply often and is quick to soothe my chapped lips.
Danielle J.
Florence, NJ
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Danielle J.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
Really liked this [product:burt's-bees-vanilla-bean-lip-balm] . I like the flavor and smell. It might be a little more expensive than some other chap sticks but its not expensive and its definitely worth the money. It makes my lips soft and smooth. Recommend to anyone.
Aarika B.
Hughesville, PA
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Aarika B.
Review for: Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
Burts Bees is one of my absolute favorite lip care products! It’s great for your lips and the environment! It’s soft and smooth! It lasts long, and smells great! It leaves my lips smooth and silky feeling. Highly recommend to everyone.
Patricia E.
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Patricia E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
Has a very nice aroma, my 4 year old son uses as he is that kind of person who always lick his lips. He say have a nice taste 😅😂. Even though, has a very nice price. Definitely repurchase.
khushboo P.
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by khushboo P.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely in love with this lip balm! I just cant seem to sleep without having this on my lips. I literally have a stick all over the house. It has the perfect minty scent I never get tired of. Super moisturizing without leaving your lips sticky or waxy. I have used this for over 10 years now. Recently, I have tried pomegranate. That one seems to be another favorite. I dont ever think any other chapstick or lip balm can take my love. Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm Burt's Bees 100% Natural Replenishing Lip Balm, Pomegranate Oil 0.15 oz (Pack of 2)
Samantha Z.
Zapata, TX
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Samantha Z.
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Samantha Z.
I feel no shame in posting a picture of this beat up chap-stick of mine because I love this product so much, that is literally all I have left of it. First time using it I felt and noticed the difference immediately it moisturized my lips quickly, left them soft, even toned, and just healthy! It has a very nice fragrance but it doesn't bother you at all, if anything you'd wish to smell it more. The price is what scares a lot of people from Burt's Bees in general, but this one is well worth it and something you will not regret buying, I KNOW I will repurchase this product and learning now, that its available in a double pack excites me even more honestly. You can use it in a skin care routine, or by itself (it'll make you that kind of lip confident), OR to be specific, I love using it before (priming) and during the process of applying your make up, because your lips will look and feel gorgeous when you're wearing a matte liquid lip!!!
Fletcher K.
North Palm Beach
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Fletcher K.
I love this chapstick so much! It smells great, is thin but hydrating, and has such cute packaging. It lasts a very long time and also is very cheap and accessible! I have been buying this for months, and you should to!
Ashley H.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a great lip balm and very affordable. I love the smell of it. It keeps my lips moisturized for a long time. It’s easy it find in stores and a great product to keep in my car and bag. I would buy this product again!Honey Lip Balm #makeup #skincare #lips 💄💄💄💫

925 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...