BY BURT'S BEES #38 in Lip Care

Rejuvenate your dry lips and awaken your senses with 100% natural Burts Bees Lip Balm with Vanilla Bean. Infused with nourishing, natural vanilla bean extract, plus shea butter and vitamin E, this luxuriously complex lip balm conditions and pampers your lips, leaving them soft and supple. Stash this tube of fragrant lip balm in your purse or pocket for anytime dry lip therapy. Burts Bees lip conditioners are available in a variety of other fun flavors. Spread on a little TLC with Burts Bees moisturizing lip balm.0.15 ounce tube of 100% natural lip balm Natural vanilla bean extract nourishes dry lips Shea butter and vitamin E comfort and moisturize dry skin Lip moisturizer with naturally conditioning beeswax Burts Bees lip balms are available in other fun flavors see more...

• Have never used this product so I am wondering does it moisturize l...2 Answers
  • What's your favourite flavour or scent of Burt's Bees lip balm? I b...1 Answers
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Review for: Burt's Bees® Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
If I could give this lip balm more than 5 stars, I would. It is, hands down, my favorite lip balm ever. I always overlooked the original Burt's Bees lips balm despite so many rave reviews simply because it just sounded so plain. I'm a lip balm junkie and prefer my lip balms to have some sort of sweet but not overwhelming scent. Usually bakery type scents. Nothing fruity. On a whim, I purchased this at the checkout at Walmart and that was it. It was the perfect lip balm. The scent was sweet but subtle. The texture was smooth. Not greasy or waxy. And the moisturizing effect was perfect. It does the job beautifully. Every time I see this lip balm at a store I will purchase another tube despite having about 5 tubes already. I can't be without this lip balm every again.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Burt's Bees® Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
This is THE BEST lip balm I have EVER used! I used to be in LOVE with Melaleuca and with that requiring a distributor and leaving that weird residue on my lips I figured it was time for a change. I picked this up at Target and it changed my life. My lips are so hydrated and this stuff doesn't leave the nasty residue on my mouth. Super hydrating (this scent anyway, the rest I've tried are pretty dry and rough) and smells awesome!
Kelci K.
Kelci K.
Germansville, PA
Review for: Burt's Bees® Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
I could never explain enough my love for this chapstick! Anyone who knows me sees that I take it anywhere I go. I am in love with this flavor, I might even admit I'm obsessed. I go through at least one tube a month because of how often I use it. As crazy as it sounds, it's my favorite thing on Earth and I will never go anywhere without it!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Review for: Burt's Bees® Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
Recently found out about how bad parabens and other unnatural ingredients found in the other lip balms I were using contained. I was told to use Burt's Bees for their all-natural products so I picked this up at the store. I'm absolutely addicted to lip balm and need it at all times. This flavor smells really great :)
corrine c.
corrine c.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Burt's Bees® Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
This lip balm is AMAZING, great product for a reasonable price, especially when you consider the quality of the ingredients! It goes on so silky, not too thick either. The vanilla scent smells lovely, my favorite! I use it everyday, my husband even commented on how soft it made my lips (he got one for himself lol). ♡
Megan B.
Megan B.
Review for: Burt's Bees® Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
So I go to school on the beach and I literally keep this in my pencil bag with me at all times! This is my number 1, go to lip balm. It really works for me not only as a lip balm, but to protect my lips from this Texas sun. Super inexpensive, and would totally recommend this to everyone! Plus the smell is amazing!
Breydan D.
Breydan D.
Review for: Burt's Bees® Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
This one has got to be my favorite Burt's Bees chapstick. It's hard to choose because, in my opinion, they are all great at keeping lips soft and hydrated. This one was great because the taste wasn't so overwhelming like some of the fruits or the original medicated flavor. I would totally recommend it 100%
Robin C.
Robin C.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Burt's Bees® Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
I loved this lip balm until I started trying others. For my lips this is not as good as some others I've tried and that's hard to say because I used Burt's Bees constantly FOR YEARS! So, is it good lip balm? Yes it is. It isn't the best for my lips but you should definitely give it a try!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Burt's Bees® Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
Love, love, love this stuff! So much that I don't like to leave home without it! It has a great scent and flavor. One of the things I love about this brand of balm, is that it does a great job at moisturizing my lips without the waxy feel of some other brands and a little goes a long way.
elliott b.
elliott b.
Review for: Burt's Bees® Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
I love this chapstick!! So moisturizing on the lips :) I keep multiple in my bags. The smell is amazing omg smells just like vanilla which makes it even more addicting. I use this every day it's my favorite burts bees chapstick to use. I haven't seen it much till recently is it seasonal?
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Have never used this product so I am wondering does it moisturize like its suppose and also does it help with excessive chapped lips?
Lenka N.
Lenka N.
What's your favourite flavour or scent of Burt's Bees lip balm? I bought the Vanilla Bean as my first choice and it is great. What would you recommend next time? :)