BY BURT'S BEES

A luxuriously complex and comforting lip balm bursting with all-natural vanilla. Couple that with moisturizing Shea Butter and soothing Vitamin E, and you’ve got a true treat for happy lips.

Benefits & Claims:

• Complex Vanilla Scent
  • 100% Natural
  • Nourishes With Shea Butter And Antioxidant Rich

100% Natural Vanilla: Some Things Are Better With Vanilla.
Did You Know That Most Vanilla Flavors Are Not Natural? Since The Flowers Only Bloom For A Single Day, It Takes A Special Hive Of Bees Or Hand Pollination To Harvest True, Natural Vanilla.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm where can you buy this from ...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent?7 Answers
  • Have never used this product so I am wondering does it mo...9 Answers
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
  • "This is THE BEST lip balm I have EVER used! I used to be in LOVE with Melaleuca and with that requiring a distributor and leaving that weird residue on my lips I figured it was time for a change. I picked this up at Target and it changed my life. My lips are so hydrated and this stuff doesn't leave the nasty residue on my mouth. Super hydrating (this scent anyway, the rest I've tried are pretty dry and rough) and smells awesome! " in 346 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this product to being with. Vanilla is a great simple smell. The price is reasonable in my opinion. I've used this product many times and I've purchased it at Wal-Mart. It always, always, helps my chapped lips and quickly. Would highly recommend. " in 189 reviews
carly s.
Pontotoc
I can't believe they charge for something that makes your lips worse... My boyfriend swears by this but he also has to apply it once an hour to keep his lips feeling alive. I believe this is one of those lip products that keeps you addicted by drying you lips. I usually stick exclusively to blistex but borrowed this from my bf in a pinch and oh my God...I would have been better off without it. Maybe if this was a lip stick it would be an o.k. amount of moisture but for something that's supposed to make your lips feel healthier?? This ain't it
Emmy A.
Oswego
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my ultimate favorite lip balm. I use this every single day when I wake up, after I shower or brush my teeth, or when my lips are feeling dry or whatever. Leaves my lips so fresh and loves the scent and flavor. I just wish it wouldn’t leave my lips piecey sometimes because it makes me have to run my lips on a towel or something to exfoliate them.
Lauren S.
Nashville
It's fine.... but only just fine.

I received a set of Burts Bees lip balms for Christmas, and went in to them expecting... more. But the softening effect wore off immediately upon eating, so nothing about this product is actually sinking in to improve the condition of your lip skin. It's just wax, sitting on top, doing nothing

The vanilla gets the extra star for smelling better than the others in the set.
Kirstyn E.
Canyon Lake
I absolutely love Burt’s bees brand due to the all natural ingredients. Their chapstick however is my favorite! My lips are dry a lot and this chapstick is the only one that keeps them nice and hydrated! However I do think that they should start selling bigger containers, the chapsticks are very small and expensive and it makes it more difficult to stick to the brand.
Rita M.
Northwest, Indiana
Im a vanilla bean fiend. Burt’s bees is the best chapstick for the price, especially in Chicago winter wind. This offers protection, and is more creamy than the classic balm. The smell is delicious, I like using it under my Kylie liner, because the vanilla scents together are divine!! Burt’s bees is the best bang for your buck, and chapstick in February is a must have
Natalie C.
Quincy
I love this lip balm. It smells amazing and keeps my lips so soft. I tend to get chapped lips in the winter, and this balm helps protect my lips against the harsh winter air. I use it before bed every night to avoid waking up with cracked lips from the dry air, and use it before applying lipstick to keep my lips from looking cracked underneath.
Kaleigh H.
Arab
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm  In Vanilla Bean is my favorite go to chap stick. I have been making it a habit in my day to apply chapstick and now I cannot stand forgetting my chapsticks at home! This particular chapstick taste pleasant and is my favorite smell. The application is so smooth and almost as soft as velvet.
Alana F.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this lip balm! It’s incredibly moisturizing, doesn’t make your lips too sticky, and it smells awesome. I love that they use natural ingredients and it’s a good company altogether. Only downside is I do find myself reapplying fairly often. Just doesn’t last quite long enough. But still a great product for the price!
Emily L.
Hockessin, DE
I love it, I just love burt's bees anything, because they have so much falors to choose form and vanilla is my fav one. I also love the othere ones, but this one is like the good. I would like them is those culor tubes too thoughh it would be good to.because i feel like it would be a good purse thing too.
Sasha K.
College Station
The vanilla bean smells phenomenal, just does not compare to the original. It doesn’t stay on your lips as long as the original. The packaging is cute, as they always are. I just wish there was a way for them to come up with these pleasant tasting balms, yet still have the same durability as the original does.
Brittany A.
Have never used this product so I am wondering does it moisturize like its suppose and also does it help with excessive chapped lips?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What's your favorite scent?
Lenka N.
What's your favourite flavour or scent of Burt's Bees lip balm? I bought the Vanilla Bean as my first choice and it is great. What would you recommend next time? :)
Ella W.
Warwickshire
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm where can you buy this from the uk?
Natibel M.
Hagerstown, MD
Alguien sabe si venden el paquete de 4 solo con este olor?

Macy's