BY BURT'S BEES #11 in Lip Care

A Luxuriously Complex And Comforting Lip Balm Bursting With All-natural Vanilla. Couple That With Moisturizing Shea Butter And Soothing Vitamin E, And You’ve Got A True Treat For Happy Lips.

Benefits & Claims:

• Complex Vanilla Scent
  • 100% Natural
  • Nourishes With Shea Butter And Antioxidant Rich

100% Natural Vanilla: Some Things Are Better With Vanilla.
Did You Know That Most Vanilla Flavors Are Not Natural? Since The Flowers Only Bloom For A Single Day, It Takes A Special Hive Of Bees Or Hand Pollination To Harvest True, Natural Vanilla.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• What's your favorite scent?7 Answers
  • Have never used this product so I am wondering does it mo...9 Answers
  • Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm where can you buy this from t...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
  • "This is THE BEST lip balm I have EVER used! I used to be in LOVE with Melaleuca and with that requiring a distributor and leaving that weird residue on my lips I figured it was time for a change. I picked this up at Target and it changed my life. My lips are so hydrated and this stuff doesn't leave the nasty residue on my mouth. Super hydrating (this scent anyway, the rest I've tried are pretty dry and rough) and smells awesome! " in 346 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this product to being with. Vanilla is a great simple smell. The price is reasonable in my opinion. I've used this product many times and I've purchased it at Wal-Mart. It always, always, helps my chapped lips and quickly. Would highly recommend. " in 137 reviews
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I absolutely adore this chapstick!  The flavor is amazing, it lasts for a long time, has a higher melting point than most others, saving mess if you want to keep it in your pocket, and the ingredients are much more natural than most others on the market!  If you are looking for a healthy alternitive to what you are using, this one is the way to go!  I know its more expensive than some other brands (such as carmex, chapstick, etc), but due to using bees wax instead of gulf wax, this tube will last you several times longer, while giving you great results, so its actually cheaper in the long run!
Samantha I.
While I love a lot of Burt's Bees products, this is not my favorite product.  Whenever I use this lip balm I find myself reapplying and sometimes even feel as if this product makes my lips even dryer.  Supposedly if a lip balm has beeswax in it it should heal your lips, but I have not found that to be true with this product.  I do like the scent of the lip balm and I do like that it is made of natural ingredients so I will continue to use.  Additionally this product does last a very long time which I do appreciate.
Honey N.
It doesn’t feel gunky or sticky like some lip balms do. It has a nice light and smooth consistency that feels super moisturizing. This chapstick not only moisturizes the lips it also smells really good. Burt’s bees lip balm are made with natural ingredients which I really like. This lip balm helps my lips tremendously anytime they are chapped, wind burnt, or just dried out. It always leaves my lips feeling so much better and softer.
Kirsten T.
I love the mango version of this and tend to not stray from it. However my mom got me one of these vanilla bean one s as a stocking stuffer and I’m really liking the scent/flavor. I find that most vanilla flavored items are too sugar cookie tasting not vanilla but this one isn’t like that. And the flavor/scent isn’t over powering. Still the standard Burt’s Bees quality - very good - moisturizing, hydrating, smooth. A+
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I love these lip balms! I bought this flavor and lost it while hiking. I was so upset that I had to go pick up a new one as soon as I got the chance! Burt's Bees lip balm flavors are always great, and I love that they don't smell so unnatural as a lot of other brands available. I love how smoothly this goes on and sets into my lips almost immediately. I also love that they're very affordable. Will always repurchase!
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm is the best lip balm I’ve ever used. This is my Holy Grail for the moment. It’s incredibly moisturizing and you don’t have to reapply it as much as other brands, such as Eos. It smells amazing as well. When I first got it it went on a little dry, but I think that was just because it was a little waxy on top. I gave it a chance and boy oh boy did it pay off.
Emily L.
West Des Moines
Hands down THE BEST moisturizing lip balm. I buy this in bulk at our house. The original scent tends to feel... waxy. There is no waxy feel. Goes on very smooth. Hydrates my lips leaving them crazy soft. My husband is always saying he loves how soft my lips are when we kiss. This is the secret. Definitely helps that the price is low and the scent is amazing. If you want soft kissable lips, GET THIS!
Melissa D.
Roslyn
I recently moved overseas during winter & the winter air is a lot different to where I originally lived. Burt’s Bees was the first lip balm I came across in my desperate chapped situation so I bought it. It was one of the best decisions ever. This lip balm is made with bees wax which is the most nourishing of all ingredients & the best thing you could do for your lips. My lips thank me for this. 😍💃🏼
Jessica N.
Sheridan, WY
I recently tried this product and developed a white dry bumpy/scaly rash on my lips. It took me using this product consecutively for 3 weeks to produce this rash, but I think I was having a reaction to the ingredients. The taste and smell was wonderful, but I wanted to warn others of a possible allergic reaction to this product. Otherwise I would highly recommend because before the rash occured, my lips were so smooth! You can find this at drugstores.
♡Hope ♡.
These have a great vanilla flavor its really good and easy to carry size, but the only downside to these products is they melt easily when you leave them in cars and never really regain that original first texture and it kinda ruined but other than that great value and product
Brittany A.
Have never used this product so I am wondering does it moisturize like its suppose and also does it help with excessive chapped lips?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What's your favorite scent?
Lenka N.
What's your favourite flavour or scent of Burt's Bees lip balm? I bought the Vanilla Bean as my first choice and it is great. What would you recommend next time? :)
Ella W.
Warwickshire
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm where can you buy this from the uk?
Natibel M.
Alguien sabe si venden el paquete de 4 solo con este olor?