Burt's Bees Uncap Flavour Lip Balm Collection uploaded by Ashely C.Burt's Bees Uncap Flavour Lip Balm Collection uploaded by member-219fa6eaaBurt's Bees Uncap Flavour Lip Balm Collection uploaded by Alicia H.

BY BURT'S BEES

Help your loved ones discover the moisturising benefits of 100% natural Burt's Bees Lip balms. Just uncap for flavour! Each collection contains 5 x Burt's Bees Lip Balms: time tested, classic flavours that include Beeswax, Honey & Pomegrante, plus exciting, new Wild Cherry and Vanilla Bean (yum). Perfect Christmas (or anytime) gift Contains: Beeswax Lip Balm 4.25g, Pomegranate Lip Balm 4.25g, Wild Cherry Lip Balm 4.25g, Vanilla Bean Lip Balm 4.25g, Honey Lip Balm 4.25g Size: 5 x 4.25g lip balms Burt's Bees Uncap Flavour Collection - ingredients: Beeswax: cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), limonene Pomegranate: Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma ((flavour)), punica granatum (pomegranate) oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool Wild Cherry: helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, beeswax (cera alba), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, fragrance (parfum), prunus cerasus (bitter cherry) seed oil, lanolin, ammonium glycyrrhizate, canola oil (huile de colza), glycine soja (soybean) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol Vanilla Bean: Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, beeswax (cera alba), flavor (aroma ), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, ammonium glycyrrhizate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, canola oil (huile de colza), glycine soja (soybean) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, tocopherol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanilla tahitensis fruit extract Honey: Cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, lanolin, aroma ((flavour)), mel (honey, miel), tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), benzyl benzoate, coumarin see more...

Jacqueline K.
Royal Oak, MI
I have the Burt's Bees tinted balm in Hibiscus. The color is nice and neutral which I like because it is just a balm after all not a lipstick. There is a flavor and scent to it which I would say is okay. You're not meant to eat it so I would say enjoying the flavor is not high on my list. The drawback is that it's not as moisturizing as I would like it to be in the winter months. Also if you're sloppy with how you put on your balm this one isn't for you because of the color component.
Nathania M.
Pittsburgh
I purchase the pomegranate lip gloss. I like the smell and the fact the color was very light and natural looking. It goes on smooth, made my lips hydrated , and looks nice and glossy---without being overly glossy and fake looking. The only issue I have is that it wears off quickly and I need to reapply, although this could be due to the fact that the taste is also rather pleasant and I might be licking my lips!
Ariann G.
My lips have been very sensitive lately and with certain types I breakout around my lip line. I have never had this problem with this product. My favorite it the peppermint because when I have chapped lips I like the cooling feeling on them. I don't feel like my lips are greasy with this product. I also feel like my lips absorb the product better than others and it doesn't just sit on my lips.
Cori O.
Jeffersonville, IN
The scents and flavors of these lip balms are great, and they are definitely hydrating. They're a little pricier than I think chapstick is worth, but it's an essential part of my beauty routine. I love wearing matte lipsticks, and I let this balm sit on my lips while I do the rest of my makeup, and then I apply my lipstick. It helps keep my lips from feeling dry or peeling.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I LOVE BURT'S BEES! This stuff keeps my lips nice and soft for hours, and it keeps my lips from chapping even in the worst winters. I typically buy it at Target, or I've found it on Amazon too. The packaging is nice, and they all smell delicious, which is an added bonus. If you are looking for any kind of lip balm I will always recommend this, it has never disappointed me.
Sarah G.
I was given one of these as a gift and it was so wonderful during the winter that I went out and got a few more even though Burt's Bees is a little bit on the pricier side. It went on smoothly and didn't feel waxy like some of the other lip balms I've tried and I didn't feel like I had to constantly reapply. Chapped lips are a thing of the past with these!!
Megan Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Burt's Bees is such a great brand! I often have trouble finding a good lip balm as I have very dry, cracked lips, and while I was a bit skeptical about these at first, I found them to be a great and effective product. All of their lip balms go on smooth and are super soothing and moisturizing, they actually last for a good portion of the day too.
Sarah L.
This was okay. The quality of the product was good and it did make my lips softer. i got it at a local CVS. I did not love the smell which is why I only gave 2 stars. It was definitely easy to use and apply but the smell made it a no go for me. If you can get past that, it would be a great product.
Asma A.
Pomona, CA
I am currently using the pomegranate flavor and I love it! Burt's Bees is my favorite companies for chap stick because it has a non-greasy feel and always immediately makes my lips feels smooth. Especially when I put it on at night, I wake up with my lips feeling amazing! Best lip balm ever.
Sonya B.
Cherryville, NC
Burt's' Bees forever. I use them EVERY day. I have tried all the formulas and scents. I love that they've started putting out new ones a lot. I don't use the tinted variety. My favorite for summer is the life guard's choice. I love original and am currently using blueberry and dark chocolate.
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
Where can I get these? Are there any brands that are similar?
Deidra S.
Where can i get this set?
Sonia D.
Addlestone, Surrey
Which ones your favourite? I can't decide! Love them all!