Burt's Bees Uncap Flavour Lip Balm Collection uploaded by Ashely C.Burt's Bees Uncap Flavour Lip Balm Collection uploaded by member-219fa6eaaBurt's Bees Uncap Flavour Lip Balm Collection uploaded by Alicia H.

BY BURT'S BEES

Help your loved ones discover the moisturising benefits of 100% natural Burt's Bees Lip balms. Just uncap for flavour! Each collection contains 5 x Burt's Bees Lip Balms: time tested, classic flavours that include Beeswax, Honey & Pomegrante, plus exciting, new Wild Cherry and Vanilla Bean (yum). Perfect Christmas (or anytime) gift Contains: Beeswax Lip Balm 4.25g, Pomegranate Lip Balm 4.25g, Wild Cherry Lip Balm 4.25g, Vanilla Bean Lip Balm 4.25g, Honey Lip Balm 4.25g Size: 5 x 4.25g lip balms Burt's Bees Uncap Flavour Collection - ingredients: Beeswax: cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), limonene Pomegranate: Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma ((flavour)), punica granatum (pomegranate) oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool Wild Cherry: helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, beeswax (cera alba), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, fragrance (parfum), prunus cerasus (bitter cherry) seed oil, lanolin, ammonium glycyrrhizate, canola oil (huile de colza), glycine soja (soybean) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol Vanilla Bean: Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, beeswax (cera alba), flavor (aroma ), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, ammonium glycyrrhizate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, canola oil (huile de colza), glycine soja (soybean) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, tocopherol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanilla tahitensis fruit extract Honey: Cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, lanolin, aroma ((flavour)), mel (honey, miel), tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), benzyl benzoate, coumarin see more...

M.C. B.
Hendersonville
The original formula for Bert’s Bees is the best hardened “roll up” tube lip balm on the market in my opinion. I have used it for over 15 years and it works in all seasons and for a whole host of issues. Dab it on your lips for comfort and conditioning then rub on temples to provide relief from mild headaches. Great on dry and cracked cuticles too!
NINA L.
San Antonio
I have a really bad problem with dry lips 😥 I've used almost every lip balm brand out there and out of each one Burts Bees is the only one that has been able to keep my lips moisturized & uncracked, even through all four seasons of the year !! Im completely in love with these products 💗
Rachel D.
Gresham, OR
I got myself this for Christmas and couldn’t wait until Dec. 25th so I opened it warily and used a couple. One for home, work and in my purse. I have the scents/flavors. It doesn’t taste weird when using and you won’t get an odd waxy feeling on your tongue. I highly recommend these.
Caley E.
St Louis Park, MN
This is my favorite chapstick brand- although it’s not 100% natural, its pretty close. I love the natural beeswax that this contains- have super duper chapped lips? Grab this. Want to keep your lips moisturized so they never get dry or chapped? Grab this!!! Super cheap @ target :)
Jennifer M.
Pico Rivera
This product was very good. Burt’s Bee’s honestly has the best lip products for drying lips and the packaging was very nice and this product lasted for 3 months the least and has a good value of price not expensive and I would recommend this to my friends
Mckenna B.
I love this product. I've been using burts bees for years and it has never failed to impress as a high quality skin care. The pigments are suttle but impressive and the moisture lasts for a long time. Honestly I don't have any solid criticism.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely love this product. I rave about this tommy friends. Showed this product to my friends and they like it to! It’s is easy to use and apply… This was not my first time buying this product but I still am a repeat buyer and would buy again. Great buy
Jessica B.
Saint Cloud, FL
This product makes my lips super soft and doesn’t dry them out like blistex or chapstick does. I love that it’s natural and from bees and not just a bunch of random waxes and chemicals intended to dry you out so you keep buying.
Monica O.
Prairieville
I received this as a gift from one of my students. I love all the different scents. The pomegranate scent is my favorite. I keep one in my purse, one in my car, one at work. I've even given these to family and friends as gifts.
Kacee B.
Barbourville
This product works so well. It will leave your lips so soft and smooth. It last most of the day for me. It was my first time using but I ended up loving it! The value was great and worth the price! I would recommend to anyone!!
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
Where can I get these? Are there any brands that are similar?
Deidra S.
Where can i get this set?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
Which ones your favourite? I can't decide! Love them all!