Burt's Bees Uncap Flavour Lip Balm Collection

by Burt's Bees

Which chapstick is your favorite flavor?
Which ones your favourite? I can't decide! Love them all!
Where can I get these? Are there any brands that are similar?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Uncap Flavour Lip Balm Collection!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this product! It works so well to treat chapped lips. It leaves your lips feeling revitalized and refreshed. I especially love the added flavors and tints! in reviews
All I can really say is that ALL of burt's bees product are my go to for lip balm. They last forever (unless we lose them, which we magically do) and every singe one met my expectation. From having a tint (giving some life to your lips), to giving it a little shine and of course HYDRATING! If you're looking to buy this product, don't think again and GO GET IT!! in reviews
Leaves lips moisturized and you can pick your favorite flavor and some have a nice tint to it in reviews
Cydaisha D.
Brick, NJ
Burt's Bees Uncap Flavour Lip Balm Collection uploaded by Cydaisha D.
Purchased from Amazon, I love Burt’s Bees products. This value 4 pack came with vanilla bean, coconut & pear, strawberry and beeswax with vitamin E & peppermint flavor. I definitely will be buying again!
Casey N.
Fpo, AP
The best flavors! Super smooth application. We live in such a dry area that chapstick is an everyday must! My husband, toddler & I all turn to Burt's Bee's for daily lip care. The subtle flavors are enough to come back, not to mention the smooth & hydrated feeling we all get with every use.
Mandi D.
Pax, WV
Love love this stuff my lips get really bad in the winter this it the only thing that works for me
Asma A.
San Pablo, CA
I am currently using the pomegranate flavor and I love it! Burt's Bees is my favorite companies for chap stick because it has a non-greasy feel and always immediately makes my lips feels smooth. Especially when I put it on at night, I wake up with my lips feeling amazing! Best lip balm ever.
Caley K.
Boone, NC
Burts bees is my all time favorite chapstick ever! I not only love the feel it leaves on my lips but the taste is always yummy and never taste artificial. I also keep a burts bees chapstick in my car and backpack. These definitely save my lips in the winter.
Evelyn N.
Love love this product . It adds a touch of color but feels super natural and smells great
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
This is definitely one of my fav chapsticks I love the scent and the application is soo very smooth, it last for quite a while which I like! They have many different scents and variations for Burt’s bees and this one here is my fav! They are pretty PRICEY which is the only downfall
Jenna O.
Amazing !! It’s so easy to carry around, and I love how long it lasts throughout the day, is travel friendly and it keeps my lips moisturized, which is amazing, I’ve purchased this so many times
Madison C.
Spanish Fort, AL
This product moisturizes and makes my lips fees so soft AND TASTES SO GOOD. Love all of the ones in the collection, lasts for a long time!!
Ashely C.
Burt's Bees Uncap Flavour Lip Balm Collection uploaded by Ashely C.
I love Burt's Bees lip balm!!! Vanilla is my favorite!! It nourishes my lips and keeps them looking and feeling good!