Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Is this good for having chapped lips ?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!in 1,225 reviews
I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.in 1,151 reviews
Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.in 285 reviews
2 years ago
I used to love Burt’s Bees products, but this does not work. It feels like it will, when you first apply it, because it has a nice slippery feel. But it absorbs so quickly and it really doesn’t hydrate the lips well.
2 years agoOceanside, CA
I love Burt bees kokum butter lip balm. It worked amazingly in the cold weather of NJ and now that I moved to CA it’s the perfect lip balm for sunny CA. This was my first time purchase and I’ll be re-buying!
2 years agoIndianapolis , IN
Amazing! It smells wonderful and provides a nice protection on your lips! It lasts awhile, but sometimes reapplication is necessary! It's easy to apply and use! i recommend this to anyone who is just looking for an easy chapstick to use on a daily!
2 years agoJefferson Cty, TN
I love this brand, but these tinted balls are just not as moisturizing as the regular tube. I would buy it again, but not for the chapstick. It would be for the color, and there are just not enough color options.
2 years agocambridge, MN
Love this stuff! The formula is so conditioning and you can literally feel it working on your lips, you can feel the tingle. i don't like the smell of burts bees, its way to strong for me. but i use all the time because of the miracle it does on my lips. the only thing is if your lips are super chapped it does burn when applied. and the price is a little more then i like to spend. otherwise the product is amazing
8 months agoBedford
I think all burt's bees lip treatments are amazing! They glide on smooth moisturize your lips and leave your lips feeling so very soft and supple its a conditioner for your mouth you will never have chapped lips while using burt's bees this brand has been around for a long time i would rate them in my personal top 10 for lip treatment products!
2 years agoPittsburgh, Pa
I've always loved burts bees and love their makeup-y products. This product is natural which I love about it. It adds color to your lips without looking like you're wearing makeup. Just a lovely pop of color!
2 years agoOrlando, FL
This product is great for dry lips, especially during the winter months, when the weather does a number on my lips! They are super affordable and last a long time! The Perfect combination of balm and tint!
2 years agoSan Antonio, TX
I think this is a very nice balm, although nothing can top the brand Fresh. I do feel this on my lips more than the original Burt's Bees. I like the minty-ness of the original formula and recommend it over this one.
a year agoPlattsburgh, NY
The only reason I don't give this 5 stars is because of the overwhelming taste of the lip balm. It feels very nice but the taste is quite prevalent, and makes me want to wipe it right off. I find it best to be used for myself at night time right before I go to bed, and then I don't worry about tasting it as much, because I do love this product for it's moisturizing effects. It fixes my lips overnight! Recommend to those who don't move their lips a whole lot!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. 3 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)
a year ago
Jada Y. a month ago
To be honest I’ve only gotten like a light smell of coconut from it, and it’s not an overwhelming smell to become distracting.