Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Does this last long? Is it sticky? Is it easy to apply?
How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!” in 1,225 reviews
“I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.” in 1,151 reviews
“Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.” in 285 reviews
Seven Valleys, PA
Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter uploaded by Brittain S.
I love using the ultra conditioning lip balm after exfoliating my lips, prior to adding lipstick. I'm a heavy, daily user of liquid lipsticks and this keep my lips smooth, soft, and easy to dry down without cracking or looking dry. I would recommend this to anyone, preferably after exfoliating. It hydrates and moisturizes so that you don't even need a lip color! Your lips will feel baby smooth and hold your lipstick on all day long. You can't lay silk over gravel! Up your lip care routine with Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter. #lipbalm #burtsbees #crueltyfree #influenster #kokumbutter #lipcareroutine #drylips #softlips
Carpinteria, CA
Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
I have so many Burt’s bees 🐝 CHAPSTICKS and I love 🖤💛 THEM ALL seriously but THIS ONE is Definitely MORE CONDITIONING then there others it’s more buttery probably because of the KoKum Butter that’s in it!!!! It has excellent slippage it just glides across my lips!!Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter
Norwalk
I love Burt's Bees! My husband bought me a gift set a few years ago and I was hooked. I've always been a lip balm junkie and this brand is just amazing. Soothes my lips, never robs my lips of their own moisture and doesnt have a taste. This is the lip balm I typically carry. I like the other varieties for different reasons, but this the one I keep multiples of stashed around my house, in coat Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter pockets and my purse. I've never had a bad Burt's Bees product.
Oregon City, OR
First of all, I always have to have lip balm. ALWAYS. So I exclusively use Burt’s Bees, because hello 👋🏻 it’s the best. Not only does is it super hydrating and silky smooth, but it’s also made from all natural ingredients and has the best flavors/scents!! This ultra conditioning balm is buttery soft and makes my lips feel soft and kissable, if you know what I’m sayin 😏. I am currently using this one and I absolutely cannot get enough of it. Definitely will purchase again!
Grants Pass, OR
This is by far my favorite variation of Burts Bees Chapstick! It is a little bit more expensive than the other flavors, but is so worth it! This is a great Chapstick to use during the winter and colder months when your lips tend to get dried out more. It glides on so nice and smooth, and leaves your lips nice and shiny and moisturized. It's a really thin formula, so you go through it a bit faster than the other kinds.
Ft Washington, MD
This lip balm SAVED MY LIPS. Especially since the winter is coming. And it’s getting colder by the days. I haven’t found a good chapstick/lip balm to keep my lips moisturized and nice and soft. It would always be dry and chapped as anything — THIS SAVED MY LIPS. My lips have never been softer and smooth. They’re so moisturized all the time and I love it. It’s been 1 month since I got it and I’m so happy with it.
I wanted to like this lip balm.. but the consistency is weird. It feels like oil. And if you have ever put oil on your lips you know it’s not enough. I like chapstick that have a Vaseline like feel (thicker but not too thick). I feel like it’s not for chapped lips, but if you want something to put on lips that are in good health. Since it’s so thin, it also doesn’t last as long on the lips as a normal formula.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually love Burt Bees products, but to be honest this lip balm was kind of dissapointing. I mean, it works... but I like thicker balms (like the chapstick brand for example). I feel this one is too runny and thin, oily... so it doesnt feel like it protects your lips too much and it wears off fast. Also, it makes your lips look super shiny (like you just ate a greasy burger and didnt clean up!). Not buying again.
Paintsville, KY
I had such trouble with my lipstick looking good until I finally learned they were too dry !!! I absolutely LOVE this product. With this and a little H2O my lipstick looks even and Fab when I go out and about ! There are a million similar that you could purchase but I recommend this or any of the other BB products that suit your specific needs . (10/10 recommend)
New York City
This is a great lip balm. It locks in moisture and has zero waxy feel like a traditional type of lip balm. You will need to reapply throughout the day but it softens lips and keeps moisture in without giving you a bad taste or heavy film like other balms. This is more for already healthy lips that you want to keep healthy and moisturized.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
a year ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. • 4 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)