Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Does this last long? Is it sticky? Is it easy to apply?
How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!” in 1,225 reviews
“I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.” in 1,151 reviews
“Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.” in 285 reviews
It's great as an everyday lip balm. It does not have flavor, scent, or tint, which is fine with me as long as it keeps my lips moist.
I love! Love this! Most products I feel like I have to constantly apply it to make sure my lips are moist but this works really good.
Jasper, GA
My favorite chap stick. I always have 2 or 3 in my bag and several around my house. Love the way it makes my lips feel. So hydrated!
I love the bees wax product!!! Ive used everything from the chapstick to the face wash. I also love that they dont test on animals!!!
Lawrence
Love this product! It left my lips feeling so soft and moisturized! I even had to buy daughter her own because she kept taking mine!
Denver, CO
LOVE this to prime my lips for any matte or liquid lip colors. It carries the burts bee guarantee and lasts a ridiculously long time.
Wheelersburg, OH
Best ChapStick ever. Makes my lips super soft. I never go without it. I recommend it to anyone that is looking for a good ChapStick.
Borden, IN
Very moisturizing and easy to apply. Gives my lips a refreshing feeling! I would totally recommend this and will continue buying it!
Orangevale ca
I always stick to burts bees no other brand compares! Always keeps my lips moisturized all day long! Plus the scents are always good
Saint Louis, MO
I love that I don't have to reapply it 20 billion times a day, at least that's what it feels like when I have to reapply it so much.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
a year ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. • 4 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)