Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Does this last long? Is it sticky? Is it easy to apply?
How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!” in 1,225 reviews
“I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.” in 1,151 reviews
“Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.” in 285 reviews
Brundidge
Best lip moisturizer ever! Lasts forever and doesn't irritate my lips.I have eczema so I can't use all products.
Longview, TX
The only thing that helps my constantly dried out lips. great smell There is really nothing else to say about it
Powderly, TX
Love this stuff. I impulse buy it ALL THE Time. There are two in my purse right now. Super soft and buttery feel.
Mountain Center, CA
This is the only one I use from the brand. If your lips are looking or feeling dry this will help you instantly.
Fairfield, IA
Very moisturizing. Not super waxy or greasy. Overall a great Chapstick without a bad taste being left on the lips
Albany, GA
This balm lasts forever and smell so good and are natural. They are a little more in price but totally worth it.
doesn’t hydrate at all. puts greasy sheen over lips that almost instantly come off. made my chapped lips worst
Champaign
Its a good chapstick has great smell and puts moisture on your lips really good making your lips soft and plump
Woodstock
I really liked the quality of the product. Actually moisturize my lips and keep them for a long time hydrated.
I like the packaging, the scent is delicious ,but most of all the lip balm is very moisturizing for your lips.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
a year ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. • 4 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)