Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Is this good for having chapped lips ?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!in 1,225 reviews
I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.in 1,151 reviews
Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.in 285 reviews
9 months agoSouth Lyon, MI
I bought this on a whim because I was in need of some chapstick. It is pricey and I wouldn't buy it individually again but I LOVE this. I just have a hard time spending $4-$5 on lip balms when I always tend to lose them. Oops. I am a lip balm fanatic though and have quite the collection. I have used many other Burt's Bees flavors and I have loved them all but this one is fantastic as it feels so soft on my lips and lasts. When I use Burt's Bees I don't feel the need to constantly reapply which is always a plus.
2 years agoNashville, TN
I love the color of the Burt’s Bees lip shimmers! They are just saturated enough to leave a hint of color without benign like lipstick. The cooling menthol sensation is lovely, as well as the fact that it lasts fairly long.
4 months agoSlidell, LA
O.k. Lady's ya gotta get your hands on this!! Question who wants dry, cracked, unkissable lips...not this girl.. I'm telling y'all Burt's Bees ultra Conditioing Lip Balm with Kokum Butter is AMAZING.. Whatever the butter has in it just gives the lip balm that little kick it needs. from the first time to the last it doesn't get old I really does amaze me. My lips have never been so soft!! The best part is your kids and even your hubby's can use it..just make sure you buy 2 because he's going to want his own tube!!
2 years agoCoventry , RI
Burt’s Bees is my go to chapstick! Simple and nourishing. No weird, artificial scents. This is my favorite formula our is the whole line because I find that it is extra moisturizing and my lips need all the help I can get.
2 years agoLos Angeles, CA
I love the all natural ingredients in this product . Very medicated long lasting formula ! Moisturizing on the lips . Not a big fan of the smell it was a bit intense for me but I will say I love the way it felt on my lips .
2 years agoCheswick, PA
This is definitely conditioning but I HATE the way it makes my lips look. They look glossy and thick, almost like I just applied cold sore cream to my lips. Hydration is covered but as far as the look, I don't like it.
2 years ago
I absolutely love this product. I keep one in my purse for on the go application, and one in my bathroom drawer to moisturize my lips at bed time and in the morning. It feels great on the lips, and even has a bit of glossiness if you want to wear it out somewhere. The only issue I would have would be that sometimes it applies a little heavy, but I just use my finger to rub it in and then its perfectly fine! Which is why I took off a star.
5 months agoPicayune
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the best ChapSticks I've ever tried and believe me I have tried hundreds I am what you would call a ChapStick Guru I keep several different kinds all over the place in my car my purse my office bedroom bathroom you name it it's there and this has got to be my new number one with softlips vanilla being my number to now it's so hydrating to my lips and does not leave them feeling greasy my lips feel like velvet when I put this on and actually helps them heal I applied Burt's Bees for this one !Bravo!!
2 years agoAllen
I love all Burt’s an bees lip products, keeps my lips fresh and not dry. I’m more of a fan of the original flavors... because some people like me have allergies to other smells, an absolutely I would buy this again
2 years agoMiami Gardens, FL
Love the tint on these babies! On days I don't feel like full faced makeup I can always count on the trusty tingling sensation of Burt's Bees to keep my lips smooth and moisturized and to help me look cute! :) I have used this product for years. I love the way it feels, it lasts and it keep my lips soft and smooth. Appropriate for any occasion I use regularly and I highly recommend - go check it out! You won't regret it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. 3 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)
a year ago
Jada Y. 25 days ago
To be honest I’ve only gotten like a light smell of coconut from it, and it’s not an overwhelming smell to become distracting.