Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
8.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Does this last long? Is it sticky? Is it easy to apply?
How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!” in 1,225 reviews
“I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.” in 1,151 reviews
“Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.” in 285 reviews
Flushing, NY
This is sooo silky smooth and moisturizing. I exfoliate my lips at night and apply this before going to bed. I wake up with my lips so soft and healthy looking. I keep one in my bathroom and my purse!
This works great for me. I love the brand’s commitment to staying natural. My lips get very dry. With this is softens them in seconds and I don’t bite at my lips. I like to put it on before bed.
Augusta, GA
I have allergic reactions to it but my sister swears by this stuff. Works great on her but makes my lips itchy swollen and very fragile to ripping. Only wore it three times and couldn’t anymore.
Calera, AL
I LOVE Burts Bees but the formula of this one actually dries my lips out more. It's very thin. It goes on well and feels good while it's there but as it dries, it dries out my lips. It's a miss.
Norton, VA
I love this product. I apply it when my lips start to get dry and chapped and instantly they feel better. They are usually back to there normal hydrated selves within a day or so.
These are fun. It’s nice to feel comfortable with the ingredients and have the minty feeling with these lip colors. But they aren’t a replacement for lipstick in my mind.
This stuff is amazing! I use it all the time! My lips would peel so bad or are always dry. I started using this every day & my lips are so smooth! And last for a while! I like buying the packs because I can keep one on my night stand, keep one in my book bag.. etc.
Garden grove , CA
Love I️t ! Makes my lips super soft especially when it’s really windy and dry out. I usually get the original Burt’s bee but decided to try this one and love so much more
My lips get chapped and dry very quickly. This lip balm keeps the soft and smooth even of I forget to use after a little bit. I never have to worry about my lips being dry now:)
Charlotte, NC
not too moisturizing, but a good lip balm to put on before you start your makeup as it absorbs very fast. keeps your lips soft, but they have to be exfoliated beforehand
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
a year ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. • 4 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)