Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Does this last long? Is it sticky? Is it easy to apply?
How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!” in 1,225 reviews
“I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.” in 1,151 reviews
“Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.” in 285 reviews
Lavalette , WV
Love this product. I go back to it every winter when my lips start getting dry cracked and peely. It is hydrating and repairing. It feels great on your lips and I would recommend it to anyone who’s lips suffer in the winter
One of my goto chapsticks. Very moisturizing without making my lips feel greasy. It is easy to use and very affordable. It is one of my favorite brands and can find pretty much anywhere- I picked it up at the grocery store.
Chandler
I really like this product. It's super conditioning on my dry lips. It doesn't seem to last the "four hours" that it advertises, but it does last longer than most that I have used. I certainly would recommend it to others!
Love this product. My lips are always super chapped when I wake up and this product has that completely reversed by lunch. It super easy to apply. You can apply as much or as little as you'd like. After getting hooked on this product I recommend it to everyone
This is my favorite chap stick of all kind. It's packaged nicely and is easy to open. It's not too expensive and works wonders on my lips. It even gives my lips a nice color. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
Conway, AR
I am obsessed with this chapstick! I am the type of person that always has to have a chapstick with me at all times. This one is my go to and very favorite ever! You've got to try it if you're looking for a good chapstick!
I love this product because it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything while getting the ultimate amount of moisture for your lips. I would recommend this product to anyone who deals with dry or chapped lips but, wants something light weight and long lasting.
College Station, TX
I love these chapsticks!! They give my lips a light tent while keeping them super hydrated throughout the whole day. They met my expectations fully and would buy them again. They lasted longer than expected. I would deff buy again and reccomend to a friend.
I love how this made my lips feel after only a couple uses! It seems like other chapstick brands take a long time to work (if they actually work). Use this a couple times and your lips are as if they were never chapped!
Grass Lake, MI
Goes on smooth and stays. I had severely cracked and dried lips while on vacation and this worked better than vasoline. I was amazed at how fast my lips healed from using this product. There is no shine just hydration for dry lips. Light scent with no taste.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
a year ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. • 3 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)