Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
8.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Does this last long? Is it sticky? Is it easy to apply?
How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!” in 1,225 reviews
“I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.” in 1,151 reviews
“Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.” in 285 reviews
Washington DC
Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter uploaded by Yujin N.
The best lip balm this dry season! My lips are extremely dry ((cracked bleeding peeling 😢)) this save me from this pain LOL. I do make sure I'm well hydrated but for some reason i still get dry lips. Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter was the one that saved my lips, doesn't have a strong smell and taste and the best thing is its 100% all natural 😊
Portland , OR
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I like the Burt’s bees lip balm line so when this came out, I had to give it a try. It went on my lips shiny unlike the other Burt’s bees matte lip balm, so I thought it could be moisturizing. However, the shine goes away pretty fast and rather dries my lips out. My lips cracks after applying this, every time. I said bye bye.
Cammack Vlg, AR
Yet another great lip balm and Burt’s Bees have honestly been my favorite since middle school! The original/classic Burt’s Bees lip balm will always be my absolute favorite (that super slight tingle and mint scent! 😍) but this is a nice one too. Maybe more conditioning than the original BB but the scent isn’t my favorite.
Clearwater, FL
Burt's bees is my absolute favorite brand of chapstick butt this "ultra conditioning" variety from Burt's bees does not make my lips feel soft or refreshed or like it's even working at all. I'm not a fan of the flavor and I'm definitely not a fan of the feel. I will definitely be sticking with the original burts bees.
NJ
I like this balm since it’s a bit extra moisturizing and great for the colder winter months. I tend to save this especially for the winter months when my lips are extra chapped and this definitely helps. Love having this with me when I’m out especially and the wind and cold are being harsh on my lips.
Tallahassee, fl
I love this chapstick for really dry lips. I'm constantly battling cracked lips and this product is pleasant to apply. The only thing is I wish I didn't have to apply it so often and it had higher staying power. I've had that problem with most chapstick though, so I can't blame the brand.
64507
I use this lip balm in the winter time. Here in the midwest our weather is crazy. This keeps my lips moist and healthy. It is higher than other lip balm companies but i highly recommend it to anyone who struggles with dry lips. I was a first time user but i will be a repeat user now.
Northfield , MN
I had to buy this at work the other day because I forgot my usual chapstick at home, and it was the only one I could really find. Normally, Burt’s Bees chapsticks are too sticky and hard for me, but this one is perfect! Super soft and smooth, and goes on very well.
Richmond, VA
I received this as a gift. It is very similar to other chapsticks with its hydration. I did not see a significant different in this product. It wears the same as well. I do not get chapped lips often so there might be better results from someone who has that issue
Luverne, MN
This lip balm makes my lips feel like heaven. It keeps them moisturized, which can be a very difficult thing where I live. When temps get into the negative and winds are high, dry lips are bound to happen. With this however, my lips stay healthy all year.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
a year ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. • 4 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)