Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Does this last long? Is it sticky? Is it easy to apply?
How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!” in 1,225 reviews
“I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.” in 1,151 reviews
“Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.” in 285 reviews
I love these because it’s a lip tint and a chapstick. There’s a good color range but I love the berry color. Great price and the skinny packaging is a nice change from regular chapstick tubes.
Garner
I love how much moisture these lip items provide.   I think Burt's Bee's is a very good company and their products are eat to use.   I think it is on the pricey side,  but coupons would be nice to use.   I am a repeat user.   I would definitely buy again.   I have always enjoyed their products.
Enterprise
Perfect formula because it’s not too oily and is smooth when gliding on. It absorbs into the lips and makes it easy to wipe off dead skin without tearing up your lips. It is my go to chapstick on a cold windy winter day.
Fair Haven
I have one in every room of my house, ever purse, bag and car. My husband says I have addiction I buy at least one a week. However he's not complaining how soft my lips are so it's approved
Derry, NH
Burt’s Bees is one of my favorite lip balm brands. it truly gives your lips great moisture. With this particular kind tho it really just made my lips really oily i feel like it didn’t moisturize my lips. Just made them oily. I don’t 100% recommend this kind of you are looking for moisturized lips. I suggest going with a different kind that they have. i still do use it and it’s not bad just not one of their bests
Providence, UT
Burt’s Bees lip balms are reliable, trustworthy, and hardworking. I often try to branch out and try different lip balms but this stuff always pulls me back in! Smells incredible, conditions intensely. This is a must for these dry winter months! A huge plus is that I can share with my husband- not always an easy feat with all the tinted, shimmery, fruity smelling balms out there :)
York, SC
If you like lip balms that deeply nourish your lips, you will not enjoy this. My lips were desperate for moisture after being outside on a cold windy day. I stopped into a store and bought this because they did not carry my favorite lip balm. When I saw “ultra conditioning” I figured I would like this. It’s very thin when you put it on, which I did not expect. It also wore off very quickly and felt a little bit oily. Kind of reminds me of the feeling my lips have when I eat a salad with oily dressing. Not a fan.
San Antonio
I use this conditioning for your lips. I believe it is very reasonable in price... can be purchased at any store in your area... I would recommend to everyone... feels great on your lips
Rockville Centre, NY
Super soft lips resulting from continuous use of this amazing natural alternative to chapstick. This is great for the harsh NY weather -- I'll always replenish my stash when I run out :)
Jackson Hts, NY
I enjoyed using this lip balm and like most of the range from Burt's Bees. However, I think I would have to say that the name is a bit of stretch. I did find that it was much creamier/less waxy in application than your typical lip balm but I still had to constantly reapply as really did nothing for my dry lips other than supply a greasy coating. I guess in that respect it could be considered ultra conditioning.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
a year ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. • 3 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)