Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Is this good for having chapped lips ?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!in 1,225 reviews
I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.in 1,151 reviews
Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.in 285 reviews
2 years agoTracy
Super smooth and well worth the money and the description of the product was exactly how it was in real life. Amazing quality and just overall great. I have used this brand before so I know I can always expect a very well outcome! Definitely would have to recommend to others!!!!
2 years agoLincoln, NE
IF YOU DONT GET THIS CHAPTSICK RN IM NOT TALKING TO YOU. I HATE chapstick bc it leave a weird film feeling on my lips. It's like something is just sitting on top of my dry lips instead of going into my cracks and reviving them. This chapstick is what changed me from a chapstick hater to a chapstick lover no joke. It is the only chapstick that will hydrate my lips and keep them feeling good during the dry months. ALSO it leaves a glossy finish on my lips and girl they look gooooooood. Sometimes if I don't wanna wear lipstick I put my chapstick on and it's like an instant moisturizing lip gloss.
2 years agoCarthage , MS
This is an exceptionally great product. It’s timy enough to take anywhere and is simple to apply. It adds just a hint of color and has a cool looking package. I love that you have a wide variety to choose from color wise. Great quality product at a price you can afford!
2 years agoLittlestown
Burts bees have the best lip treatment by far that I have came across over the years. I originally purchased the little tins that they make but recently I haven't been able to find them so I started buying this and it's great. Plus this product is 100 percent natural.
2 years ago
This product left my lips soft and silky. It was overall a soft and nice lip balm. It was of course a little pricey because of the brand name. It was easy to use and glided on very easily. I loved the component it was easy access and I would buy this product again.
4 months agoRiverbank, CA
If your lips are severely chapped, I would recommend this. I do want to say, you’ll almost become addicted it’s so good. I used to put too much on and it would leave a funny taste in my mouth... I have since switched to something a bit more effective. Since I felt like, while it was conditioning it wasn’t healing. I have very stubborn chapped lips that were severe at the time. So I think it did a very good job considering. If you are just starting to chap, I would pick this up.
2 years ago
I am currently on this medication that can make my lips really dry. When using this product it really helps to nourish my lips. The consistency is really cool it turns from a cream to an oil when applied on your lips. Also the smell is a bonus because it smells really really good. I personally think it's way better than the chopstick regular lip balm's. I would recommend this to anyone.
2 years ago
This lip balm is long lasting super moisturizing and gives your lips a little color. It is all natural and has healthy ingredients you can feel great about. It is a little pricier than most chapsticks and lip balms but it is worth it. I purchase mine from Target.
2 years agoColbert
Lip balm went on smooth and the color blended well with my lips. It did stay on a while and I did not have to keep replying it. I was pleased with the product. It was individual so I could choose different types and colors. I would recommend it to anyone.
2 years agoEagle Mtn, UT
Holy grail lip balm ok. When winter rolls around (I live in Utah, so winter rolls around in a very dry way) I’m lathering on lip balm 24/7 like someone has me in a well screaming at me IT PUTS THE LOTION ON THE SKIN. And trust me when it gets dry and wintery my lips start chapping and peeling off to fly south for the winter. Burt’s bees chapstick seriously saves them. It’s minty and burns a little on chapped lips and why is that so refreshing feeling? No clue but if I lose my chapstick I panic. Don’t make me use baby lips.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. 3 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)
a year ago
Jada Y. a month ago
To be honest I’ve only gotten like a light smell of coconut from it, and it’s not an overwhelming smell to become distracting.