Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
8.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Does this last long? Is it sticky? Is it easy to apply?
How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!” in 1,225 reviews
“I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.” in 1,151 reviews
“Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.” in 285 reviews
Hereford, TX
They keep my lips moisturized when I need it the most!! This is a great product and very easy to apply! I also love their packaging! I bought mine at my local Walmart and will definitely be buying more!
Lexington, KY
Makes my lips feel super hydrated for hours and you don't have to use a lot so it's lasts. Simple chapstick packaging, fits anywhere. Easily found, bought mine at Walmart. Definitely recommend to anyone!
Winston Salem, NC
I have lived with a tube of this by my side everyday since November! It's great for colder weather, it keeps my lips hydrated all day cause I hate reapplying. It's never pricey at the places I find it (Walmart, Walgreens, target, etc)
This is my new favorite chapstick. It goes on so smooth and keeps my lips moist for longer. It’s a little more expensive, but definitely worth the extra dollar or 2! I would buy again - actually getting some for my mother for Mother’s Day!
Hiram , OH
I love this product. It’s great for chapped lips and dry winter months. It can make your lips feel tingly at first if they are chapped. It’s not too thick of a chapstick and when bought In a bundle at the store makes the price worth it
Hampton, VA
Best chapstick to use when your lips are extra chapped and cracked. Helps to make them feel plump and hydrated quickly. It doesn’t feel waxy and just sit on your lips, rather it absorbs and gives back the soft natural feeling of them.
Sevierville , TN
I adore this stuff for every season but winter. The light formula is great for warmer months, but my lips dry out in the cold & this doesn't quite to the trick. However, I love the shine & it's always in my pocket in the summer months.
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: CVS
I got this when my lips were extra chapped one winter. I found it was waaay too soft and greasy. I didn’t like the way it felt on my lips and I felt like it just spread around and wiped off quickly. The smell was a bit too petroleumy.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I definitely recommend products with Kokum butter because it makes your lips so soft. I always have dry lips when when I use this product, my lips are instantly fixed. I would recommend this product to anyone with chapped or dry lips!
Lawrence, KS
This lip balm smells so good, but it comes off on my lips very thinly. I LOVE the original lip balm by Burt’s Bees so I was very disappointed in this. But it’s still not a bad lip balm so if you like a very thin, oily formula, try it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
a year ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. • 4 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)