Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
8.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Does this last long? Is it sticky? Is it easy to apply?
How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!” in 1,225 reviews
“I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.” in 1,151 reviews
“Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.” in 285 reviews
Perth
Out of all the lip balms from this brand these are definitely the best! They are long lasting compared to the basic flavoured lip balms. However, like the other lip balms I do believe they are overpriced but again they are organic.
Hurstpierpoint, Hassocks
Burt’s Bees is my go-to brand for chapsticks! They are hydrating, soothing, smoothing and they taste and smell beautiful. Perfect for people with sensitive skin and ideal for these winter days, or those working in air conditioning.
Fort McMurray, AB
My husband bought me these for Christmas and I️ was hesitant because I️ am a avid blistex user but I️ loved that this stuff was tinted, I️ tried it out and loved it. It still had a pepperminty feel to it and the colour was great!
New Waterford , NS
This is the worst lip balm I’ve ever tried !! It’s super wet almost ! It’s too conditioning which you wouldn’t think was even possible, I bought a double pack of this and threw out the other tube it was so bad didn’t even finish the first. Will not be buying this again
This is the best lip balm that I’ve ever use and I’m really happy that I finally found a lip balm that actually stays and lasts for a long time. It has a moisturising but slightly waxy feel inconsistency to it but it looks in the moisture and protects your lips from the weather
Guelph, ON
The texture is so satisfying and soft thet I find myself using it more than needed just for how it feels on my lips 😍 the slight red tint it adds to my lips is so natural and adorable . Best drug store purchase for dry lips wow
Maidenhead
I love almost all the burts bees lip balms I use them most when my lips are really dry and sore as they’re by far the most moisturising and really sink into the skin they’re affordable and really nice would definitely buy again
Toronto
I was really looking forward to using this product when I saw it on sale. It is a gentle lip balm, but it really doesn't do much. It has a strange taste to it and does not hydrate long. I also would say it isn't worth the price for what it is. I would not recommend.
cork
I have always loved Burt's bees!! It is a fantastic brand and their product is great. My lips get very dry in winter so I like to switch between Burt's bees and the Lancome lip oil. This product leaves my lips feeling super hydrated all day long and also leaves my lips feeling soft! Definitely recommend getting them :)
Ottawa, ON
I am not a fan of this stuff at all. I figured that Burt's Bees would have the best lip balm, but boy, was I wrong! This stuff is very oily and not long-lasting in the slightest. If I have nothing else around me, I will use this, but only out of desperation.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
a year ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. • 4 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)