Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Does this last long? Is it sticky? Is it easy to apply?
How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!” in 1,225 reviews
“I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.” in 1,151 reviews
“Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.” in 285 reviews
Wisconsin
I love how moisturizing this lip balm is. It doesn't feel sticky and had a good scent to it. The only down fullness how many times I had to reapply it within the hour.
The smell of good and the color is pretty but it doesn’t moisturize my lips as good as other lip balms but it’s long lasting but I would not buy it again because it doesn’t work for my lips Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
Springfield, MO
Burts bees is my favorite name brand chap stick. It's the only chapstick that doesn't cause my lips to dry out later, plus the different options of fruits are amazing
Purchased at: Walgreens
All natural and really moisturizing. Also really comforting. I have been using this consistently for a couple months, and my lips have never been softer and smoother.
Farmington
The only lip balm I’ve used that got rid of my dry winter lips in a few days. Feels great on the lips, doesn’t slip and slid all over my face, and lasts for a while.
New york, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Great balm. Pretty standard. Not minty like the original Burt’s Bees. Really liked it, but didn’t transform my lips. Probably would buy this over the original though
Tampa
It felt really nice, the product makes my lip feel alright. It does keep my lips from flaking and drying out too fast. My lips feel baby soft after using this.
costa Mesa
This product worked great. I love the color it turns my lips as well as how it softens my lips. I was not crazy about the texture though, it was a little bit gritty.
Elizabeth , NJ
Highly moisturizing gives your lips a glossy look. It’s only around $4 but I definitely prefer this product over the chapstick , chapstick leave my lips pretty dry.
Gastonia
This lip balm is a very light and non greasy or sticky balm. It conditions the lips well without giving you the feeling that your lips are weighed down by your balm
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
a year ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. • 3 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)