Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Does this last long? Is it sticky? Is it easy to apply?
How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!” in 1,225 reviews
“I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.” in 1,151 reviews
“Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.” in 285 reviews
Portland , OR
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I like the Burt’s bees lip balm line so when this came out, I had to give it a try. It went on my lips shiny unlike the other Burt’s bees matte lip balm, so I thought it could be moisturizing. However, the shine goes away pretty fast and rather dries my lips out. My lips cracks after applying this, every time. I said bye bye.
Cammack Vlg, AR
Yet another great lip balm and Burt’s Bees have honestly been my favorite since middle school! The original/classic Burt’s Bees lip balm will always be my absolute favorite (that super slight tingle and mint scent! 😍) but this is a nice one too. Maybe more conditioning than the original BB but the scent isn’t my favorite.
Tallahassee, fl
I love this chapstick for really dry lips. I'm constantly battling cracked lips and this product is pleasant to apply. The only thing is I wish I didn't have to apply it so often and it had higher staying power. I've had that problem with most chapstick though, so I can't blame the brand.
64507
I use this lip balm in the winter time. Here in the midwest our weather is crazy. This keeps my lips moist and healthy. It is higher than other lip balm companies but i highly recommend it to anyone who struggles with dry lips. I was a first time user but i will be a repeat user now.
Northfield , MN
I had to buy this at work the other day because I forgot my usual chapstick at home, and it was the only one I could really find. Normally, Burt’s Bees chapsticks are too sticky and hard for me, but this one is perfect! Super soft and smooth, and goes on very well.
Luverne, MN
This lip balm makes my lips feel like heaven. It keeps them moisturized, which can be a very difficult thing where I live. When temps get into the negative and winds are high, dry lips are bound to happen. With this however, my lips stay healthy all year.
I love Burt’s Bees products and I’ve been a longtime user of the honey chapstick but I wanted to try a new formula. This was pretty good but when I look for conditioning I want more moisturizing and less oil. This one felt a little too much like a sunscreen lip balm for me to want to use everyday but I did not dislike it!
los angeles
These balms feel awesome and USED to pack so much pigment but what’s happening with Burt’s bees lip products lately? Pigment embargo? So bummed. It’s like translucent. I would buy but a different one
Collegedale, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Perfect for winter. It’s moisturizing and isn’t sticky. It’s a good mix between a lip balm. It doesn’t leave a sticky film like the moisturizing chapstick sometimes does
I don’t feel like this lip balm is much more conditioning than the classic Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. That’s not to say this isn’t a good product, but I’d rather stick with my tried and true. The balm is a little too soft for my liking and leaves my lips feeling more oily than I’d like
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
a year ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. • 3 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)