Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Does this last long? Is it sticky? Is it easy to apply?
How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!” in 1,225 reviews
“I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.” in 1,151 reviews
“Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.” in 285 reviews
Smell good. Mais ne me procure pas l'hydratation optimale proposée. But I paid only 3.99$ for this so, not a big deal.
Love it! Goes on smooth, and lasts for a good period of time! I am a repeat user. The only thing I wish it had was SPF
Prince George , NY
I will forever be a Burt’s bees loyal customer every single product they make is amazing and this one is no exception!
Found it to be a little bit drying rather than ultra conditioning. Had to use it very often to keep my lips from dying.
This lip balm is perfect for when your lips are chapped. It fix them so fast abd hidrated them as well, total recommend
One of the better lip balms I have used. Very nourishing in my lips and long lasting. I find I’m not applying as often.
Victoria, BC
v soft lips after!! it smells pretty great too and i'm all for lip products in a stick form. got introduced by a friend
Boston, MA
It was meh. I could find better lip products in the store than this lip product. I still need to find a better lip balm
leicester
Love this made lips feel super moisturised and kept them feeling that way for hours, didn’t dry lips out as it wore off
Loved this, really worked for my lips but have to be careful too much doesn’t come out the tube, things could get back
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
a year ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. • 3 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)