Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Does this last long? Is it sticky? Is it easy to apply?
How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!” in 1,225 reviews
“I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.” in 1,151 reviews
“Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.” in 285 reviews
Peoria, IL
This is such a wonderful product. I’m so addicted to it. It was very affordable and lasts all day. I keep this in my purse. It’s so easy to apply and is very hydrating. I’ve told people about this and will continue too.
Saint Louis, MO
Thi this is my favorite alternative to lipgloss and lipstick when I need to keep my lips moisturized but also give them a hint of color. I have bought this product since I was a teenager and I will always keep buying it
Jesup , GA
I love Burt’s Bees! This particular product makes your lips feel wonderful and adds a touch of color at the same time. And it still has that refreshing Burt’s Bees fragrance that indicates that you’re caring for your lips.
Auburn
Very nice and feels great on the lips!! Bought this because my lips were worse they have ever been and just needed relief. It does not “last” 4 hours but your lips feel moisturized and smooth for a while before you even think about reapplying
State College, PA
These are amazing! They heal chapped lips quicker than any chapstick I have tried. I love that they are made with healthy ingredients as well. They are such great quality for their low price, you really can’t go wrong!
Madison , AL
The product works great. Great for on the go last minute lip care. It last well. Application of is really easy and simple anyone could do it. The price of it you can’t beat for the product. I will definitely use again.
Uintah , UT
A great way to keep your lips moisturized and with a hint of tint. Goes on smooth, smells great. The tint is not overpowering. You can pretty much get this at any drugstore, and ulta! Good price for a quality lip balm.
Clarksville, TN
I love the smell and the instant feeling but it does feel like it needs to be reapplied a lot to feel moisturized. Would recommend the tinted balm for a light color with some hydration but not to prevent/heal dry lips.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
a year ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. • 4 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)