Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Is this good for having chapped lips ?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!in 1,225 reviews
I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.in 1,151 reviews
Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.in 285 reviews
a month agoPortland , OR
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I like the Burt’s bees lip balm line so when this came out, I had to give it a try. It went on my lips shiny unlike the other Burt’s bees matte lip balm, so I thought it could be moisturizing. However, the shine goes away pretty fast and rather dries my lips out. My lips cracks after applying this, every time. I said bye bye.
a month agoTallahassee, fl
I love this chapstick for really dry lips. I'm constantly battling cracked lips and this product is pleasant to apply. The only thing is I wish I didn't have to apply it so often and it had higher staying power. I've had that problem with most chapstick though, so I can't blame the brand.
2 months ago64507
I use this lip balm in the winter time. Here in the midwest our weather is crazy. This keeps my lips moist and healthy. It is higher than other lip balm companies but i highly recommend it to anyone who struggles with dry lips. I was a first time user but i will be a repeat user now.
2 months agoNorthfield , MN
I had to buy this at work the other day because I forgot my usual chapstick at home, and it was the only one I could really find. Normally, Burt’s Bees chapsticks are too sticky and hard for me, but this one is perfect! Super soft and smooth, and goes on very well.
4 months agoChicago, IL
I love Burt’s Bees products and I’ve been a longtime user of the honey chapstick but I wanted to try a new formula. This was pretty good but when I look for conditioning I want more moisturizing and less oil. This one felt a little too much like a sunscreen lip balm for me to want to use everyday but I did not dislike it!
19 hours agoLafayette, IN
I’ve always been a Burt’s bees girl. I love the natural ingredients and the foundation the company stands on. This product makes my lips very soft and keeps them from chapping. It is my go to everyday chapstick.
2 months ago
I don’t feel like this lip balm is much more conditioning than the classic Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. That’s not to say this isn’t a good product, but I’d rather stick with my tried and true. The balm is a little too soft for my liking and leaves my lips feeling more oily than I’d like
3 months agoBrooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
This little gem was something I picked up during the winter after going about a month without any lip balm at all 😥 I used it for two days and my lips were no longer cracked and dry. This became my permanent lippie I wear alone or under my lipstick or gloss. I was so happy to purchase this and will purchase again.
3 months agoNew York, NY
Burt's Bees is the only way to go for limp balm! This product runs on your lips very smoothly leaving a soft and touchable feel! Has a very light flavor and leaves a smooth, glossy-like look while keeping your lips conditioned for long periods of time!
25 days agoSacramento, CA
This is a nice natural balm. I use it every night as an overnight treatment. My lips stay soft and don’t get flakey. It has a very subtle scent of vanilla and is tasteless.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. 3 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)
10 months ago
Jada Y. 24 days ago
To be honest I’ve only gotten like a light smell of coconut from it, and it’s not an overwhelming smell to become distracting.