Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Is this good for having chapped lips ?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!in 1,225 reviews
I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.in 1,151 reviews
Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.in 285 reviews
2 years agoEllenwood , GA
Smells so good. Very pigment color has a little shine to it. Has a lot of moisture to it I recommend this product
2 years ago
Love love love burts bees. Keeps my lips feeling nice and soft and moisturized especially in harsh winter months!
2 years ago
I like this chapstick pretty well it's a good brand and it hydrates ok. I feel this doesn't last very long though
2 years ago
Provides both the lip color and moisture I need. Great product!!! I purchase my Burts Bee from Walmart or Target
2 years agoClearwater, FL
I love this stuff! Keeps my lips silky soft and lasts quite awhile. Also doesn't rub off any lip stain I have on.
2 years agoSpringville
Burts always does a good job with keeping my lips hydrated! It's definitely a staple for moisturizing your lips.
2 years agoWausau
Amazing! Makes my lips moist for a long period of time after applying. I would definitely recommend this product!
2 years ago
Great for repairing and keeping lips healthy. Smooth formula that doesn't dry up too fast. Great flavors as well.
3 years agoGreenlawn, NY
Burts Bees never lets you down with their ultra moisturizing lip balm. Great save for chapped lips. A must have!
3 years agoNaperville, IL
I love this brand. It seems to be the only chapstick that improves and makes a noticeable improvement on my lips.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. 2 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)
10 months ago
Jada Y. 23 days ago
To be honest I’ve only gotten like a light smell of coconut from it, and it’s not an overwhelming smell to become distracting.