Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Is this good for having chapped lips ?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!in 1,225 reviews
I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.in 1,151 reviews
Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.in 285 reviews
3 years ago
love this lip treatment from burts bees. it is one of the best lip balms i have ever used. goes on smooth and dose not go all tacky at all. is long lasting and leaves you nice and hydrated for hours on end. would and have recommend to my friends and family.
3 years ago
This product is super hydrating and great for throwing in your handbag, its great value for money and lasts ages, I've had mine for a few months now and there's still quite a lot of use left. The packaging makes is easy to get the most out of the product and is unique compared to other burt's bees products. Would definatley reccommend to anyone looking for a product that hydrates instantly!
3 years agoSpruce Grove
This product does well at moisturizing my severely chapped lips- however I find the smell unpleasant (can deal with it), and its quite oily feeling. It stays on as long as I'm not eating/drinking anything. I probably wouldn't buy this product again, and would opt for the regular sticks instead.
3 years agoMillburn, NJ
A perfect product for dry lips. Really softens lips, especially if you have dry lips like mine. Does It's job incredibly well. Also a perfect size. You can easily carry it with you while you are on the go!
7 months ago
A product which respects his promesses! My lips are rehydrated, soft and smooth after using this product one time , i’m definitely buying again ! Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter
3 years ago
Love this product. The other Burt's Bee balms are often too waxy for myself. This product leaves lips soft and supple. They also leave a nice shine behind and smells wonderful. This is definitely a product I recommend.
3 years ago
I've been a fan of this brand since I was a kid, and I've loved every product that I've used from them... this one is especially great! I generally wear liquid lipstick every day and we all know that IT DRIES LIPS OUT! and this lip balm works miracles!
3 years ago
I love this lip balm! Not only does it really help my lips during the winter months, but it isnt a bad taste as well! I live where it is very cold and my lips get sooo dry, but after using this just a few times a day, my lips were completely back to normal! I will continue to buy this!
3 years agoGrand Prairie, TX
It truly was amazing. It left my lips feeling dry and moisturized. The only thing I didn't like was it made them look pale and for some reason each one I'd buy the chap stick would fall out.
2 years ago
I loovvveee this product ! It's super creamy and makes my lips super soft! If you put it on in the evening , and leave it on your lips overnight,  in the morning your lips will be super soft !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. 2 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)
10 months ago
Jada Y. 22 days ago
To be honest I’ve only gotten like a light smell of coconut from it, and it’s not an overwhelming smell to become distracting.