BY BURT'S BEES #48 in Lip Care

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Does this keep your lips moisturized for a long time?3 Answers
  • How good is this? 2 Answers
  • I have been using chapstick as long as I can remember and...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter
  • "I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips." in 1128 reviews
  • "This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!" in 1090 reviews
  • "Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color." in 285 reviews
Sara V.
Frostburg, MD
I love the light tint that this has. I feel like the price is a bit much but it’s worth it in the quality and that it lasts. I bought it from my local market (Martins). It IS conditioning to your lips (cracked or dry) and WILL help in healing. It has a nice smell and isn’t cheap feeling on your lips where it will wash off right away. I really appreciate that Burt’s Bees focuses on quality when making their products. I would recommend this best to anyone looking for a chapstick and lip tint conditioner.
Jennifer G.
Mclean, VA
I wanted to love this. I love Burt’s Bees chapsticks so much, my second favorite chapstick brand. I found myself continuously applying this product, but not because my lips felt soft and I developed an addiction like I do other products but Burt’s Bees, but because I wanted it to work. I kept wanting to feel there awesome, moisturized lips, but it was just kind of slick and glossy on my kisser and never did moisturizing that I was expecting. I will be sticking to the OG and Honey.
MiiNd3Rz 💋.
This balm is great for travel and leaves the lips feeling smoothened  after application. The version I was gifted was tinted as well as contained a shimmer so it made an awesome topper to a lip pencil in a rosey-brown shade. When wearing just the balm,itself, I didn't need to apply more than once an hour or wear. I am interested in purchasing other shades as the formula is favorable to my vegetarian lifestyle. Worth purchasing and trying out yourself!
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I've probably tried every one of Burts lip balms& I love that it is natural & this one is my favorite out of all the ones I've tried. Kokum butter is really great for you by itself so I love that they've added it to their line of chapsticks. It helps keep my lips hydrated & from cracking in the cold winter months. I only have a 4 star because this is a little thicker than I like, but I will continue to use & recommend this product.
Clare E.
Omaha, NE
When my lips need that extra moisture this is my go to! I love this brand the most for chapsticks. This one in particular has natural oils in it so it is super hydrating and ultra silky feeling on the lips! It doesn’t have a scent and goes on clear so I love using this at night before going to bed to moisturize my lips. I would definitely recommend to a friend who needed an extra boost of hydration.
AMANDA P.
Milwaukee, WI
so i’m not gonna lie i wasn’t a HUGE fan of this stuff at first. but i pulled it out and now i’m OBSESSED. this stuff could almost double as lipgloss because of how supple it keeps your lips!! perfect for cold weather and dry air. i keep it in my purse at all times!! i would definitely 1000% recommend this to any and EVERYONE. Pack Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter 0.15 oz Each
Megan S.
San Francisco , CA
I usually use the original Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm lip balm but I lost mine so ended up picking this one up at and I like it. Pretty much the same as the original only it doesn’t have such a minty scent, also the consistency is a little more oily since it the Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter. Overall a solid balm that does the job!
Justin S.
Shasta Lake, CA
While this does an excellent job it is a little costly. I found that drugstore Brands which incorporate many of the same ingredients do a similar if not better job for far less. Don't get me wrong Burt's Bees is much better than its competitors who rely on heavy chemicals, But it certainly is not better than many others in the natural lip balm sphere.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
I LOVE LOVE Burt’s Bees 🐝 ....nearly everything, but this one fell a tad short for me, which stinks b/c I think this brand could create a killer lip product that isn’t just in the chapstick arena. I feel like they could create an awesome lip line that could complete w/ Higher end natural organic brands. As of now, it needs a little work.

The color was off for me (coppery) & the product itself was a tad dry and grainy too. NONETHELESS, Burt’s Bees... I’m still a big fan. ;-)
Ifeyinwa A.
Edmonds, WA
Now this right here is my absolute favorite lip balm of all time. First of all, it goes on soooo creamy and feels like silk on the lips. It lasts super long, I don’t have to reapply often throughout the day. I usually put it on before I put on a matte formulated lipstick because I can count on it to keep my lips hydrated enough for the dryness of a matte lipstick. And I just love using it on an everyday basis. It leaves a nice shine to the lips too. To me it’s the best balm that Burt’s Bees has to offer and would 10/10 recommend it to anyone.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Does this keep your lips moisturized for a long time?
Whitney T.
Vinemont, AL
I have been using chapstick as long as I can remember and I literally can't live without it. I get anxiety if I don't have chapstick. My husband NEVER uses chapstick and his lips are so smooth and soft and beautiful and when I don't use chapstick my lips are cracked and creased badly and dehydrated. Is there any way to fix it?? I want to be done with chapstick for good and when I try to stop using it completely, I just can't do it. My lips get too irritated and dry. Help me!
Katelyn V.