Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

by Burt's Bees

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Does this last long? Is it sticky? Is it easy to apply?
How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!” in 1,225 reviews
“I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.” in 1,151 reviews
“Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.” in 285 reviews
Seven Valleys, PA
Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter uploaded by Brittain S.
I love using the ultra conditioning lip balm after exfoliating my lips, prior to adding lipstick. I'm a heavy, daily user of liquid lipsticks and this keep my lips smooth, soft, and easy to dry down without cracking or looking dry. I would recommend this to anyone, preferably after exfoliating. It hydrates and moisturizes so that you don't even need a lip color! Your lips will feel baby smooth and hold your lipstick on all day long. You can't lay silk over gravel! Up your lip care routine with Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter. #lipbalm #burtsbees #crueltyfree #influenster #kokumbutter #lipcareroutine #drylips #softlips
Carpinteria, CA
Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
I have so many Burt’s bees 🐝 CHAPSTICKS and I love 🖤💛 THEM ALL seriously but THIS ONE is Definitely MORE CONDITIONING then there others it’s more buttery probably because of the KoKum Butter that’s in it!!!! It has excellent slippage it just glides across my lips!!Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter
Oregon City, OR
First of all, I always have to have lip balm. ALWAYS. So I exclusively use Burt’s Bees, because hello 👋🏻 it’s the best. Not only does is it super hydrating and silky smooth, but it’s also made from all natural ingredients and has the best flavors/scents!! This ultra conditioning balm is buttery soft and makes my lips feel soft and kissable, if you know what I’m sayin 😏. I am currently using this one and I absolutely cannot get enough of it. Definitely will purchase again!
Grants Pass, OR
This is by far my favorite variation of Burts Bees Chapstick! It is a little bit more expensive than the other flavors, but is so worth it! This is a great Chapstick to use during the winter and colder months when your lips tend to get dried out more. It glides on so nice and smooth, and leaves your lips nice and shiny and moisturized. It's a really thin formula, so you go through it a bit faster than the other kinds.
Ft Washington, MD
This lip balm SAVED MY LIPS. Especially since the winter is coming. And it’s getting colder by the days. I haven’t found a good chapstick/lip balm to keep my lips moisturized and nice and soft. It would always be dry and chapped as anything — THIS SAVED MY LIPS. My lips have never been softer and smooth. They’re so moisturized all the time and I love it. It’s been 1 month since I got it and I’m so happy with it.
Paintsville, KY
I had such trouble with my lipstick looking good until I finally learned they were too dry !!! I absolutely LOVE this product. With this and a little H2O my lipstick looks even and Fab when I go out and about ! There are a million similar that you could purchase but I recommend this or any of the other BB products that suit your specific needs . (10/10 recommend)
New York City
This is a great lip balm. It locks in moisture and has zero waxy feel like a traditional type of lip balm. You will need to reapply throughout the day but it softens lips and keeps moisture in without giving you a bad taste or heavy film like other balms. This is more for already healthy lips that you want to keep healthy and moisturized.
Morgantown
This is the most moisturizing of the Burt's Bees lip balms. It goes on smooth and silky and makes lips feel soft and healthy. It isn't all sticky and won't stain if it gets on things. It is more expensive than some of their other lip products, but is still affordable and it's worth the extra dollar or two to have healthy soft lips.
Washington DC
Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter uploaded by Yujin N.
The best lip balm this dry season! My lips are extremely dry ((cracked bleeding peeling 😢)) this save me from this pain LOL. I do make sure I'm well hydrated but for some reason i still get dry lips. Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter was the one that saved my lips, doesn't have a strong smell and taste and the best thing is its 100% all natural 😊
Portland , OR
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I like the Burt’s bees lip balm line so when this came out, I had to give it a try. It went on my lips shiny unlike the other Burt’s bees matte lip balm, so I thought it could be moisturizing. However, the shine goes away pretty fast and rather dries my lips out. My lips cracks after applying this, every time. I said bye bye.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
a year ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. • 4 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)