BY BURT'S BEES #23 in Lip Care

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter
  • "I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips." in 1151 reviews
  • "This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!" in 1151 reviews
  • "I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips." in 1130 reviews
  • "I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips." in 1128 reviews
  • "This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!" in 1090 reviews
Robin R.
I pick at my lips (no shame), so they tend to get kind of “raw” along with being chapped/flakey and dry. They hurt sometimes! This stuff is amazing for that! It feels so good putting it on - you don’t get that “pulling” problem like you do with really waxy chapsticks. It feels thick and comforting once it’s on and lasts a long time. It gives a bit of shine; but I think this does its best work overnight when I’m not awake to rub my lips together or pick at them. My lips look and feel so much more normal by morning!
Sara V.
Frostburg, MD
I love the light tint that this has. I feel like the price is a bit much but it’s worth it in the quality and that it lasts. I bought it from my local market (Martins). It IS conditioning to your lips (cracked or dry) and WILL help in healing. It has a nice smell and isn’t cheap feeling on your lips where it will wash off right away. I really appreciate that Burt’s Bees focuses on quality when making their products. I would recommend this best to anyone looking for a chapstick and lip tint conditioner.
Jennifer G.
Mclean, VA
I wanted to love this. I love Burt’s Bees chapsticks so much, my second favorite chapstick brand. I found myself continuously applying this product, but not because my lips felt soft and I developed an addiction like I do other products but Burt’s Bees, but because I wanted it to work. I kept wanting to feel there awesome, moisturized lips, but it was just kind of slick and glossy on my kisser and never did moisturizing that I was expecting. I will be sticking to the OG and Honey.
Delilah P.
Independence, MO
This product is my holy grail especially in the winter time when my lips are chapped and needs intense moisture.
The chapstick applies smoothly and stays on lips without having to re-apply a bunch of times.
Product smells great and shows results in just a couple days if used consistently.
I would highly recommend to anyone looking for an intense moisturizing chapstick to carry around with them! Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter
MiiNd3Rz 💋.
This balm is great for travel and leaves the lips feeling smoothened  after application. The version I was gifted was tinted as well as contained a shimmer so it made an awesome topper to a lip pencil in a rosey-brown shade. When wearing just the balm,itself, I didn't need to apply more than once an hour or wear. I am interested in purchasing other shades as the formula is favorable to my vegetarian lifestyle. Worth purchasing and trying out yourself!
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I've probably tried every one of Burts lip balms& I love that it is natural & this one is my favorite out of all the ones I've tried. Kokum butter is really great for you by itself so I love that they've added it to their line of chapsticks. It helps keep my lips hydrated & from cracking in the cold winter months. I only have a 4 star because this is a little thicker than I like, but I will continue to use & recommend this product.
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I haven’t had to buy chapstick in years but recently since it’s been colder I’ve NEEDED it & this one lives up to the expectations “ultra conditioning” I put on before i go to bed and wake up with the softest lips! I Highly recommend this product if you’re someone who needs a little extra Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I literally love anything Burt's Bees 🐝
Especially this stuff!! In the winter time it's a must for me!! My lips get so dry and chapped in the winter weather😩.
As soon as you put it on you can feel the difference. After using it for a day you can see results. My lips were quickly moisturized and back to normal! I would definitely recommend to anyone who has the same problems in this weather you can see results within a day!
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
Keeps lips moisturized and don’t have to re-apply as often.
I would recommend this product for anyone looking to keep lips moisturized.
My only complaint would have to be making this product available in store more. Sometimes this product is hard to find and easier to purchase off a website.
Katniss G.
I have very dry skin & lips 5 months out of the year. Yes, I live up north! 😃 Because of this I need an arsenal of products (mostly natural) to hydrate my lips and skin. I use Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter throughout the day if I'm not wearing lipstick or lip gloss. It definitely helps hydrate and condition my lips. I like the oil feel, however the smell bothers me a little. Outside of thst, it's a great lip product.
Whitney T.
Vinemont, AL
I have been using chapstick as long as I can remember and I literally can't live without it. I get anxiety if I don't have chapstick. My husband NEVER uses chapstick and his lips are so smooth and soft and beautiful and when I don't use chapstick my lips are cracked and creased badly and dehydrated. Is there any way to fix it?? I want to be done with chapstick for good and when I try to stop using it completely, I just can't do it. My lips get too irritated and dry. Help me!
Katelyn V.
How good is this?
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Does this keep your lips moisturized for a long time?