BY BURT'S BEES

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• How does this compare to the original Burt’s bees formula...3 Answers
  • Exelente producto y exelente aplicación2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moisturized for a long time? Or do...5 Answers
Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!" in 1225 reviews
  • "I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips." in 1151 reviews
  • "Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color." in 285 reviews
Riverbank, CA
If your lips are severely chapped, I would recommend this. I do want to say, you’ll almost become addicted it’s so good. I used to put too much on and it would leave a funny taste in my mouth... I have since switched to something a bit more effective. Since I felt like, while it was conditioning it wasn’t healing. I have very stubborn chapped lips that were severe at the time. So I think it did a very good job considering. If you are just starting to chap, I would pick this up.
Portland , OR
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I like the Burt’s bees lip balm line so when this came out, I had to give it a try. It went on my lips shiny unlike the other Burt’s bees matte lip balm, so I thought it could be moisturizing. However, the shine goes away pretty fast and rather dries my lips out. My lips cracks after applying this, every time. I said bye bye.
Tallahassee, fl
I love this chapstick for really dry lips. I'm constantly battling cracked lips and this product is pleasant to apply. The only thing is I wish I didn't have to apply it so often and it had higher staying power. I've had that problem with most chapstick though, so I can't blame the brand.
64507
I use this lip balm in the winter time. Here in the midwest our weather is crazy. This keeps my lips moist and healthy. It is higher than other lip balm companies but i highly recommend it to anyone who struggles with dry lips. I was a first time user but i will be a repeat user now.
Maple Valley
Ill always reccomend burts bees lip balm, its moisturizing for all types of weather, especially the north where i live for school. Plus natural incredients make it a better choice in my opinion and its a fairly reasonable price point. Plus bees wax is just good.
East Canaan, CT
This product is the kind of chapstick that is a little bit more on the sticky and/or runny consistency. If that’s the kind of chapstick you like you would love it but I noticed that it didn’t really help my chapped lips as much and definitely prefer the original kind.
Northfield , MN
I had to buy this at work the other day because I forgot my usual chapstick at home, and it was the only one I could really find. Normally, Burt’s Bees chapsticks are too sticky and hard for me, but this one is perfect! Super soft and smooth, and goes on very well.
Austin, Tx
I really like this product, it is very moisturizing and hydrating but the product itself is oily and putting it on your lips, it may seem to almost melt pretty fast. Because it "melts" It seemed to run our quickly, but overall it really did hydrate my lips.
Kingston, PA
Awesome product for when your lips are super chapped. Not a heavy lip balm- light but still moisturizing. I wouldn't change anything about this product and it definitely met expectations and does what it is intended to do. I would 100% recommend to others.
Spokane
Anybody who knows me knows I love Burt's bees, it's always smooth on the lips this one is alter conditioning so it honestly feels like it is moisture rising and getting really deep into your lips on my lips get really chapped so I used this product about every hour I'm reapplying but my lips have smoothed out to the point where there's no dead skin sticking out and I don't feel like I need to use a sugar scrub every 3 hours on my lip, I love this product it will be my new go to.
St, ON
How does this compare to the original Burt’s bees formula? Is it better or the same, I’ve never seen this before!
Taunton , MA
Does this keep your lips moisturized for a long time?
Orange Cove, CA
Is this good for having chapped lips ?

Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email