Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter

$3.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Kiss Dry Lips Goodbye. Infused With Nature’s Finest Ingredients Like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters And Antioxidant-rich Marula Oil To Replenish Skin, This Balm Packed With Butters And Oils Will Melt On Your Lips. Giving You More Butters And Less Wax Than Other Balms, So Your Lips Will Be Left Soft And Super Smooth. It's Hydration At Its Very Highest, With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances.

Benefits & Claims:

• Rich In Butters And Oils That Condition And Hydrate Dry Lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Hypo-allergenic With No Added Flavors Or Fragrances
  • Replenishes Skin With Kokum, Cocoa And Shea Butters That Melt On Lips
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Kokum Butter: Have You Met Kokum Butter? Traditionally Used In India As A Balm For Dry, Cracked, Rough And Calloused Skin, Kokum Butter Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids And Plenty Of Vitamin E.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Does this last long? Is it sticky? Is it easy to apply?
How does this compare to the regular Burt’s bees chapstick?
It is better than taint chapstick?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of the best chapstick's I've ever owned! It is very conditioning, and helps heal my sore, cracked lips. This is the best burt's bees product I have owned in awhile!” in 1,225 reviews
“I love it! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and really helps with chapped lips.” in 1,151 reviews
“Very good chap-stick. Most definitely would buy again although i prefer baby lips because of the tinted color.” in 285 reviews
I love all burts bees lip balms because they feel so nice and cool on my chapped lips but the shimmer that they add to these doesn’t look very good on my lips personally
My friend Imogen let my try hers in it tingled my lips. It did kind of hurt but I would recommend buying it if you don’t mind that. Also I would still buy it again though for whatever reason.
This lip balm is amazing it is so moisturising and it helps my chapped lips so much I use this almost everyday because it is really good. The packaging is okay it’s more about the product instead of the packaging.
Przetłumacz I have two favorite lip balms and this is one of them. I have one that is a little bit more rich that I use before I go to bed and in the morning and this is what I apply during the day if I need to. It smells and feels very refreshing on the lips. It does the job very well with moisturizing my lips, I feel like the sensation of well moisturized lips stays after it has melted into the lip too, but usually I apply this way to often because of the refreshing feeling and then my lips gets addicted to it and then it won't help much, you know, but as long as I don't use it too often it does an excellent job.
Toronto
Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter uploaded by Alicia K.
Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter uploaded by Alicia K.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
one of the best lip balms i have ever tried. smooths chapped lips without making them ashy looking on dark skin tones and has lasting moisture. amazing for the price point.
Airdrie, AB
I like this better than other Burt’s bees lip products. This one is actually moisturizing and helps my lips heal. It is very smooth and nice to apply and wear. The packaging isn’t fancy but it does the job. I would recommend it to others if they want a Burt’s bees lip balm
Vancouver
This lip balm is TRASH. I had high hopes seeing as it is my sisters holy grail but I can't stand the smell, and it makes my lips drier than before. Somehow, the effects of it only last for like 5 seconds and then POOF its gone. Whatever I don't use it anymore.
weil der stadt
This is a 10/10 product! It makes my lips so smooth, I can’t live without it especially in cold winter days. Sooo gentle! Definitely a repeat user. Would buy it again! Definitely recommend!
Teneriffe
This is my favourite Burt’s Bees lip product. I like that it doesn’t have an overpowering smell or taste. I think that it is the most effective lip product they make.
Always makes my lips feel lovely and soft in the harsh winter months! So handy to have in your pocket or your handbag, received it as part of a gift and kept buying it, would 100% recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
a year ago
Who else has used Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm With Kokum Butter ? I feel like it hardly works at all and am wondering if anyone else agrees🧐
Ariana R. • 4 months ago
I think it does work by peeling a thin layer of skin. Just keep reapplying :)