Burt's Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream uploaded by Shelly H.Burt's Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream uploaded by Julia S.Burt's Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream uploaded by Ashley A.

BY BURT'S BEES

Defy Dry Hands With This Exceptional Hand Cream That Features Baobab Oil To Help Moisturize, Watermelon Seed Oil To Nourish And Natural Fruit Acid Complex To Gently Exfoliate. So The Only Thing You’re Left With Are Amazingly Soft, Absolutely Smooth Hands.

• Clinically Proven To Provide All-day Moisturization For Extremely Dry Skin
  • Comforts Skin With Help From Baobab Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil And Green Tea Extract
  • Contains No Added Fragrance
  • Non-greasy Formula That Absorbs Quickly
  • Dermatologist Tested And Hypoallergenic

Water, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Adansonia Digitata Oil*, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Buddleja Davidii Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit/Leaf Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Stem Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Peucedanum Ostruthium Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Caner) Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Rose Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Tocopherol, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Cera (Cire) Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Saccharomyces Ferment, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Polystearate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Arginine, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate

How To Use:

Apply Liberally And Lovingly As Needed.

• I bought this product a while ago and I just opened it no...1 Answers
Julia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We recently had a severe cold in NY and my hands had cracks on them like never before. This is the only hand cream that made a difference and gave me an instant relief. No more redness and dryness Burt's Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream
Kayla G.
downingtown
So far this lotion has been like magic for my hands! I’m a hairdresser so my hands get so beat up and can get super dry from being in the water but even after the first time I used this lotion I felt a huge difference! This doesn’t really have a smell and leaves my hands soft but not oily. Love it!
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I picked mine up at Target. My hands and cuticles have been so dry with the shift to Spring. I needed and wanted something that worked well, smelled great and that I could easily travel with. I haven't read any reviews on this nor did anyone suggest it to me. I saw it on the shelf and thought, "that's exactly what I've been looking for!" I put this on right before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning, before I put my rings on. It feels fresh and clean with a subtle floral scent. I use a dime sized amount each time, which covers my hands pretty well.  I don't rub it in all the way so it can really soak in. It lasts quite a long time but after a few hand washes I feel like I need lotion. This product is pretty thick and blends out smoothly. It feels hydrating and has helped with my dry cracking hands and fingertips. I like Burt's Bees as a brand because they have mostly natural products. This lotion is almost 99% natural. I would purchase again.
Mlaikah N.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite holiday products the reason why is because it's the holiday season and it's cold and your hands are going to get dry and this is one of the best hand creams I have tried if you suffer with severe dry skin I would recommend this product
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this Burt's Bees hand cream. My hands get so dry and cracked in the winters that it's almost painful. I've tried hand creams that were moisturizing but didn't smell nice, or I've tried hand creams that smell lovely but didn't heal my hands. This Burt's Bees hand cream helped sooth and soften my hands pretty much overnight. It's lovely.
Tonya C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy most Burt's Bees products and this one is no exception. It makes my hands soft and they actually feel moisturized. The best part is that my hands don't feel greasy afterwards and it absorbs very quickly. I have to apply it quite often, but I live I Colorado and it is really dry here. I would definitely buy it again.
Julie H.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this hand cream. I work in an office and it's always very very dry in there and it takes a toll on my hands sorting through papers all day. This lotion smells great, is long lasting, and absorbs quickly. It never leaves a residue and never feels sticky. The girls in my office are always asking to use it :)
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This winter I’ve had a terrible problem with dry hands. It got to the point where I would scratch so much I’d bleed, and none of my lotions would work. This stuff is amazing!! Doesn’t leave my skin oily and it soaks right into my skin keeping it hydrated. Will buy again when I run out.
Shannon R.
Burt's Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream is one of my GO TO hand creams when my hands are getting really dry, especially in the Winter months - but also working with fabric constantly my hands can get pretty dry too and this stuff is lovely. (I'll start with the Hand Salve on the tops of my hands when things are particularly dry or I just want a deep moisturizing too.) The formula is rather thick so a little goes a long way, it absorbs quickly and clean without leaving you sticky or oily. It is unscented and I wish it had a bit more coconut oil or even a bit of extract as it smells a bit... ointment-y with hints of the sunflower and pumpkin seed extracts; however the performance for outweighs the scent.
Also not tested on animals which is something I look for in a product/company. Will continue to purchase as needed and definitely recommend.
Becky K.
Richmond, VA
I just got this lotion because my dry hands have been bothering me all winter, I really regret not ordering it sooner! My hands are moisturized and not greasy feeling. This lotion definitely met my expectations ;)
Gianna D.
Carmel, NY
I bought this product a while ago and I just opened it now. When I went to use it, the cream was separated into a watery part and a creamy part. I shook it up and it was relatively normal after that. I'm just wondering if that is normal or if the product is defective? I'm think that it's because it is all natural, but I'm not too sure

Walgreens