Burt's Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream uploaded by Ashley A.
2 colors available

BY BURT'S BEES #70 in Hand Cream

The Beauty of Baobab. Clinically Proven*. For extremely dry skin. With Baobab Oil. 99% Natural. No added fragrance. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist-tested. Absorbs quickly. Non-greasy formula Baobab Oil is harvested from the fruit seeds of the Baobab tree.  Known as The Tree of Life, the Baobab Tree is a vital source of food and water in the African Savanna.  Used for centuries by women in that region to guard against the harsh climate, nourishing Baobab Oil is a rich source of. see more...

• I bought this product a while ago and I just opened it now. When I ...1 Answers
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Burt's Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream is one of my GO TO hand creams when my hands are getting really dry, especially in the Winter months - but also working with fabric constantly my hands can get pretty dry too and this stuff is lovely. (I'll start with the Hand Salve on the tops of my hands when things are particularly dry or I just want a deep moisturizing too.) The formula is rather thick so a little goes a long way, it absorbs quickly and clean without leaving you sticky or oily. It is unscented and I wish it had a bit more coconut oil or even a bit of extract as it smells a bit... ointment-y with hints of the sunflower and pumpkin seed extracts; however the performance for outweighs the scent.
Also not tested on animals which is something I look for in a product/company. Will continue to purchase as needed and definitely recommend.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I'm very picky when it comes to hand creams, and this wasn't one of my favorites. Although it feels moisturizing at first, I found that it left kind of a greasy film on top of my skin that wouldn't sink in and just left my hands feeling dry a minute later.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Very pleased with this hand cream! My hands get so dry and this product helped my poor dry tough hands. The hand cream wasn't oily and didn't have an "old lady" smell we all dread walking around smelling like. Definite plus in my eyes. Great product!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Discovery Bay, CA
With any product from Burt's Bees you will see that the product is amazing but especially their creams. Including their hand cream which if you have rough hands this is the one that'll smooth them out for you and leave them feeling brand new!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Pittsburg, CA
It really helps moisturize. My hands would get really dry and crack after working with bread dough all day and I would use this at the end of the day and it really helps give your skin the right amount of moisture to sooth
Emily L.
Emily L.
Amazing. This stuff works like a dream. A little goes a long way. I always make sure that I have this on hand, especially in winter when my hands get really dry and have a tendency to crack.
Julia M.
Julia M.
As always expected from Burt's Bees, this product works, feels, and smells great! I used to use it everyday, and I am now planning to get more.
Loren L.
Loren L.
Love this! Not oily at all. Feels smooth going on and I can tell a difference the next morning!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Hernando, MS
Loved this product it made my hands feel so great and so so soft too I highly recommend it
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I picked mine up at Target. My hands and cuticles have been so dry with the shift to Spring. I needed and wanted something that worked well, smelled great and that I could easily travel with. I haven't read any reviews on this nor did anyone suggest it to me. I saw it on the shelf and thought, "that's exactly what I've been looking for!" I put this on right before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning, before I put my rings on. It feels fresh and clean with a subtle floral scent. I use a dime sized amount each time, which covers my hands pretty well.  I don't rub it in all the way so it can really soak in. It lasts quite a long time but after a few hand washes I feel like I need lotion. This product is pretty thick and blends out smoothly. It feels hydrating and has helped with my dry cracking hands and fingertips. I like Burt's Bees as a brand because they have mostly natural products. This lotion is almost 99% natural. I would purchase again.
Gianna D.
Gianna D.
Carmel, NY
I bought this product a while ago and I just opened it now. When I went to use it, the cream was separated into a watery part and a creamy part. I shook it up and it was relatively normal after that. I'm just wondering if that is normal or if the product is defective? I'm think that it's because it is all natural, but I'm not too sure