Burt's Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream

by Burt's Bees

Defy Dry Hands With This Exceptional Hand Cream That Features Baobab Oil To Help Moisturize, Watermelon Seed Oil To Nourish And Natural Fruit Acid Complex To Gently Exfoliate. So The Only Thing You’re Left With Are Amazingly Soft, Absolutely Smooth Hands.

• Clinically Proven To Provide All-day Moisturization For Extremely Dry Skin
  • Comforts Skin With Help From Baobab Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil And Green Tea Extract
  • Contains No Added Fragrance
  • Non-greasy Formula That Absorbs Quickly
  • Dermatologist Tested And Hypoallergenic

Water, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Adansonia Digitata Oil*, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Buddleja Davidii Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit/Leaf Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Stem Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Peucedanum Ostruthium Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Caner) Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Rose Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Tocopherol, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Cera (Cire) Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Saccharomyces Ferment, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Polystearate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Arginine, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate

How To Use:

Apply Liberally And Lovingly As Needed.

I bought this product a while ago and I just opened it now. When I went to use it, the cream was separated into a watery part and a creamy part. I shook it up and it was relatively normal after that. I'm just wondering if that is normal or if the product is defective? I'm think that it's because it is all natural, but I'm not too sure
Start your review of Burt's Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream!
Phoenix, AZ
Definitely a five star product, let alone this is a five star brand! Me and my family loooooooove Burt's Bees. All of their products are of quality and I trust them all.
cheyenne
OMG! I adore this product for its effectiveness and natural ingredients. Smells amazing too. Light and soft and is the perfect cream based lotion for my aging hands. Starting using this brand for my little ones years ago and have never been disappointed. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants gorgeous soft hands with an Earth conscious product. My go-to for both Suumer sun and Winter wind.
jersey city
It does not smell great. But it makes my skin feel soft. It’s a big bottle for a small price. I would probably like this product more if it had a nicer smell and a smoother texture. But I would recommend if you’re looking for hand lotion that makes your hand soft for cheap with a lot of product and if don’t care about fragrance.
Bangor, ME
My hands are always dry, especially in the winter. This lotion is one of the only ones that repairs my dry and cracking hands. I also don’t have any type of reaction to it like I do others. It is however a little too greasy on my hands after, but I am willing to deal with that since it does such a good job moisturizing.
tennessee
I work with clay all day meaning my hands are constantly wet or drying off. I have in the past had the worst luck with eczema flare ups and chapped hands. This product CHANGED my life. Although it can’t cure eczema (nothing can I’m told) this sure does the trick helping to maintain my hands to a comfortable state!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have eczema on my hand and am constantly applying lotion. I love everything burts bees. It never fails. The lotion isn’t too oily and dries fast. I usually buy unscented hand lotion but even Burt’s Bees scents are nice and not too over powering. It would almost instantly help with the dry skin and give relief.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For the past few months I've been using this and it was really helped my dry, cracked, and very rough hands from work. I wish it came in bigger and smaller size bottles I've only been able to find one size. I would reccomend this especially in the winter months to keep hands moisturized and soft.
Mission , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this cream when my hands are super dry it is very creamy yet it absorbs quickly into my hands and doesnt leaves my hands with oily residue and it’s a natural since I am allergic to fragrances I just love this brand in general. It could be a bit pricey but for me it’s worth it.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love burts bees brand especially for kids products as well . These products are more organic and plant based products which I love since it’s a less chemical alternative to the other creams . The scent is subtle and nice scent . I would definitely recommend this brand
GOSHEN
My boyfriend got me this for a spa present. And I love this lotion so much!! Because it is so smooth and luxurious feeling, plus the scent it amazing. This will leave you with the smoothest skin all around and you will go back for many more Burt’s Bees skincare products. 😉🐝